Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Aimee just wants another her so she is raising h in such a way as to try and make that happen. She is just waiting until h is old enough to become her drinking buddy. Poor h, hopefully she can end the cycle and get away from aimee and build a good life for herself.
But she will not be known as Mum. H may only call her Aimee when out.

Mar 9, 2024
Our new sanctuary....you would swear she took the place apart and didn't just get a new floor, put a chair in thats not meant for the room added some tables for absolutely no rhyme or reason that should probably be in like whoville or some place like it and fed some cushions on the sofa! I do that every whip about cause I get sick of looking at the same stuff lol I move s about and maybe buy a few things and store away the other stuff til I'm sick of lookin at the room again 🤣 you really do make a small achievement seem like a massive one Aimee.
I hate to say this but I love the mirror because it is the type of thing that goes with my aesthetic. However it is totally wrong for the wall colour in her house. Whoever said old folks home totally with you or a 1980s hairdressing salon! She has no control over her babeeeeez so odds on what's going to be broken first???
There truly is something about Olga that makes me sad and that's the knowledge her huns are out in this world. Seriously how in gods name has society come to this?
I love watching people better themselves and sm can be a way to inspire others. However she is such a waste of the air we breathe.
Anyhow I hope you all have a lovely day and anybody struggling (esp @WoeIsMe) I sending love and healing vibes.
🦄🦋💐

Bibbydot

Mar 22, 2024
Nottinghamshire
Maybe Wendy's setting up her own salon..spiral perm anyone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240507-075155_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507-075155_Chrome.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20240507-075327_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507-075327_Chrome.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20240507-075554_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507-075554_Chrome.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20240507-075844_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507-075844_Google.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20240507-080704_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507-080704_Chrome.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 56
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I hate to say this but I love the mirror because it is the type of thing that goes with my aesthetic. However it is totally wrong for the wall colour in her house. Whoever said old folks home totally with you or a 1980s hairdressing salon! She has no control over her babeeeeez so odds on what's going to be broken first???
There truly is something about Olga that makes me sad and that's the knowledge her huns are out in this world. Seriously how in gods name has society come to this?
I love watching people better themselves and sm can be a way to inspire others. However she is such a waste of the air we breathe.
Anyhow I hope you all have a lovely day and anybody struggling (esp @WoeIsMe) I sending love and healing vibes.
🦄🦋💐
It would probably look alot better in a space where it suits. The colours don't match anything in that room so it makes it look worse. She just hasn't got a clue. Even that white chair sticks out like a sore thumb

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
🦄🦋💐
To be fair everyone has different tastes & I think it’d look better in a room with brighter colours where things don’t necessarily match but it’s a cosy feel

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She is the least organised f I've ever witnessed walk the earth and also making a complete mountain out of a mole hill. Aimee, stick the wash on while doin the lunch, go to the shops after the school run, while the men are laying the carpet pack the bloody bags. And then when they are done get her room sorted. It's really not that bloody hard. Christ on a bike. I could do all that now and I'm just after doing a 13 hour hectic shift in the hospital ( i wont. Im prioritising my rest lol) You would swear she was performing surgery. And if you knew this trip was happening you should have been alot more organised. Wonder where that anxiety has gone to about being apart from Harper. It must have magically disappeared like every other ailment until its convenient for you to use. Grow up. Be an adult. And get on with it. Not a busy day at all. A busy bloody morning.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Even if they got some drinks & sat by the ocean & had a nice little chat & actually spent time together I bet H would love it. I used to always take my kid out for picnics, day trips to the seaside as we weren’t lucky enough to have the ocean so close lol, trips to the cinema etc
My favourite times were taking my kids to the beach we spent hrs there looking under rocks for crabs , now there teenagers and would rather be dead than be seen with me im clearly just not cool , it goes so fast I miss taking the kids out places my life was about my kids and watching them smile and laugh was the best feeling in the world , we went everywhere my heart breaks for harper she hasn’t had any of those experiences

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
She is the least organised f I've ever witnessed walk the earth and also making a complete mountain out of a mole hill. Aimee, stick the wash on while doin the lunch, go to the shops after the school run, while the men are laying the carpet pack the bloody bags. And then when they are done get her room sorted. It's really not that bloody hard. Christ on a bike. I could do all that now and I'm just after doing a 13 hour hectic shift in the hospital ( i wont. Im prioritising my rest lol) You would swear she was performing surgery. And if you knew this trip was happening you should have been alot more organised. Wonder where that anxiety has gone to about being apart from Harper. It must have magically disappeared like every other ailment until its convenient for you to use. Grow up. Be an adult. And get on with it. Not a busy day at all. A busy bloody morning.
She’s just trying to prove she has a busy life & ‘works’ 🙄🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She’s just trying to prove she has a busy life & ‘works’ 🙄🙄
Doing stuff the rest of us could just do no problem. What does she think the rest of us who work full time do lol we stick our washing on before we go to work and hang it to dry. We get the groceries in on lunch breaks or after work or sometimes days off. And we even decorate on our days off to. Ourselves. Imagine that. And we also come home from work cook dinners. Organise children's stuff for the next day and clean. It's mad isn't it Aimee.

Status
Not open for further replies.