Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It would probably look alot better in a space where it suits. The colours don't match anything in that room so it makes it look worse. She just hasn't got a clue. Even that white chair sticks out like a sore thumb
It could go in her tropical theme lav, the one she bought her parrot for. That’s never been mentioned again

Mar 8, 2024
She’s had to stand there and think of stuff she has to do to make it sound like she’s busy.. washing a pe kit?! do off amiee. Can tell she’s not used to doing all these kinds of things in a day cus she’s stood there listing everything. These are things people do daily. 😂😂😂 packing packs for one night each. Harpers won’t take long but the amount of s she takes she will need all day to pack.
She tries to act all clumsy with getting words wrong like it’s funny. It’s not funny. She isn’t funny.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s had to stand there and think of stuff she has to do to make it sound like she’s busy.. washing a pe kit?! do off amiee. Can tell she’s not used to doing all these kinds of things in a day cus she’s stood there listing everything. These are things people do daily. 😂😂😂 packing packs for one night each. Harpers won’t take long but the amount of s she takes she will need all day to pack.
She tries to act all clumsy with getting words wrong like it’s funny. It’s not funny. She isn’t funny.
What a t 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
A space where it suits us a fancy way of saying THE BIN 😂😂
Hahahaha no! I do get its some peoples taste. My aunt would love something like that but she also has a space that it would suit. It almost needs a strong colour like an emerald green wall and then it on it and a cosy room feel with other things around but nothing as colourful as it. The mirror itself should be a feature. She just doesn't know how to make a space cosy not does she think things through. She thinks the mirror is a feature but there's nothing but chaos around it and there's not one bit of cosiness in that room. The TV should be on the wall. And she should have I think 2 x 2 seaters and no fire place buy a built in fire feature to add warmth, Nice coffee table with nice candles and she could have shelves with bits and pieces on them on the walls or even built in and then one wall with feature photos with frame all different styles and colours (not neon) to fit in with the aesthetic I think she's trying to portray. The floor doesnt even go with the room like a grey floor then loads of colour. And nothing else grey in the room lol I think she hasn't chosen a colour pallette and has gone from strong colours to neon colours to pastels and they never all go together. It's a mess. Anyway I'm done rambling lol

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I've come in from work hung a wash up, popped dinner in the slow cooker, put another wash on, folded drying and stripped beds to make when I get up. She's literally incapable of being an adult.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She needs to learn how to use a tool kit and watch the single mums on TT who do everything themselves.
Imagine a series of Aimee’s DIY? 🤪
I don't know how she will ever get through life when her parents die. I've always build my own furniture, decorated etc myself. You learn how to do them things when you don't want to rely on others though. But she wants to be reliant on others. Right down to the decorator

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don't know how she will ever get through life when her parents die. I've always build my own furniture, decorated etc myself. You learn how to do them things when you don't want to rely on others though. But she wants to be reliant on others. Right down to the decorator
She needs to get up early shower and get dressed then do all this s with the packed lunch bag (what’s the point of this anyway) so she can let her workforce in the house when she’s got clothes on

Mar 8, 2024
I've come in from work hung a wash up, popped dinner in the slow cooker, put another wash on, folded drying and stripped beds to make when I get up. She's literally incapable of being an adult.
It’s madness. The amount I can get done before I leave for work including doing my sons lunch which doesn’t include a hammy sammy or frubalicious (can’t even spell it stupid f saying these) washing, bleaching the bathrooms hoovering and cleaning the kitchen.. then after work I do the rest of the cleaning and washing mopping etc. I don’t need to make a TikTok out of it to prove I am busy. Staff is the same. They both act like they are constantly on the go. When there aren’t. It’s so embarrassing

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s madness. The amount I can get done before I leave for work including doing my sons lunch which doesn’t include a hammy sammy or frubalicious (can’t even spell it stupid f saying these) washing, bleaching the bathrooms hoovering and cleaning the kitchen.. then after work I do the rest of the cleaning and washing mopping etc. I don’t need to make a TikTok out of it to prove I am busy. Staff is the same. They both act like they are constantly on the go. When there aren’t. It’s so embarrassing
She doesn’t have to work to a strict schedule so she’s got lazier and lazier and now struggles to get the basics done.
That’s why going OUT to work is probably better for her mind.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
She doesn’t have to work to a strict schedule so she’s got lazier and lazier and now struggles to get the basics done.
That’s why going OUT to work is probably better for her mind.
I genuinely believe this. My friend hasn’t worked for a long time & over time she’s got lazier and lazier and more lethargic. She never makes any effort with her appearance anymore. Ppl like Becki Jones & Cory have also gone downhill quite fast.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Good morning witches.
You wanna know something REALLY FUNNY.
I counted how many tables she's got in that lounge 2 side tables the nest (2) of coffer tables the dining table and the sideboard. And guess what.... NOT ONE OF THEM HAS A SLATE LADY COASTER ON IT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I hope the slate lady feels like a t now for defending aimee and wasting so much of her marketing budget on a "creator" who's chucked it all in the garage/skip!

Status
Not open for further replies.