Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinks 47

Mar 9, 2024
How can you fabricate literal video evidence of you saying it and make it into something it isn’t 🤣
The dvla have clearly watched them and think there is a cause for concern and need for an assessment.
They probably receive many reports malicious ones and dismiss them just as fast they clearly think this is worth their time and money to investigate to this level.
You are a complete narcissistic clown.
And you are the maker of your own downfall with your own stupidity.
And nobody wants H to be taken away from you I just feel you need to do better and re evaluate your life choices these crying videos being one of them!
She totally is a narcissist! She believed that nothing would be done, she’s not so cocky now is she!!!! Fake crocodile tears like her fake personality!!!

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
And why doesn’t she ever sincerely ask @itsmejo what she has done? Why doesn’t she say I can’t remember doing anything but it could be possible? Why doesn’t she say ‘well that would be extremely out of character for me but still if I’ve hurt someone I want to know what I’ve done and how I can make it right…’

No! It’s all woe is me, I’m the innocent victim and I’ve never done anything wrong.

Well you have and karma is a b and vengeance is a dish best served cold.

And you my love, are getting served and I’m totally here for it!!
She’s probably been horrible to a lot of ppl over the years and is now sting herself because any normal person would just ask what have I done to you or ask for details but she sounds nervous saying she’s got the wrong person. I bet there’s multiple people she’s upset so won’t address it properly.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
After watching all the new videos on MTH insta that Emma Davies is a deluded nut job and seriously cra-cra
I wonder with what has come out about her do you reckon she is possibly Aimees stalker as she has stated she is Aimees doppelgänger 🤔
I apologise if I’m wrong but if I was Aimee and seen those videos, I’d be worried myself.
Loads of you have always said that she doesn’t know who, what, where & how some of her followers could be crazy and this proves it

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_3392.jpeg

Ones crying over DVLA the other ones imagining her husbands cheating on her.

Set of twits 😂😂😂

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Right hang on!!!!

My blood is fing boiling at this hag!

You’re telling me the police came out to the village, got cctv and spoke to shops because someone got their fing phone out and took a picture that is perfectly legal to do… they then posted it online (reg blacked out!!!)

IF this really happened I have a huge problem with it!!!! It will be a case of it’s not what you know but who you know!!!

Merseyside police should have a lot more to do than run after this silly little b that posts their own information.

She tells us when she is getting her nails done, where she is going, she tells us her car make, colour, reg, she has shown her address, pictures of outside her house, she has told us she never had any cctv, she told us her back door wouldn’t lock…

No I’m fuming!!!

She is the one that needs looking into and if you are local and come under Merseyside police I really do feel you should phone up and ask for an explanation to this.

That is wasting police time and resources!!!

And if it didn’t happen she needs catching out on another lie!!!

People are getting broken into etc and they police aren’t coming out. Scared elderly people afraid to be in their own homes and she ‘apparently’ has had the police out on the person that took a picture of her.

@itsmejo please consider ringing the police about this. And well done, the medical is achieved.

We need debs, woe is me and @hiddengem to come out of hiding now. She seriously is getting too much!!
Amen to this ❤️

Mar 2, 2024
After watching all the new videos on MTH insta that Emma Davies is a deluded nut job and seriously cra-cra
I wonder with what has come out about her do you reckon she is possibly Aimees stalker as she has stated she is Aimees doppelgänger 🤔
I apologise if I’m wrong but if I was Aimee and seen those videos, I’d be worried myself.
Loads of you have always said that she doesn’t know who, what, where & how some of her followers could be crazy and this proves it
MTH will likely get banned soon and it's down to the Scrubber. A deluded person, a racist, homophobe who is quite happy to abuse solicitors and the police. She's obsessive and maniacal. Amy should be worried about her number 1 defender being a literal psycho.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
@itsmejo keep a copy of all this. Especially the threats to get the police to find out who you are via the DVLA.

You have your initial reports to the dvla and I’m positive that just like me, you have raised your concerns in the proper manner and it’s up to those people to see if there is any merit in the report.

We are all entitled to do that. And once again I’d like to say to you again Jo i applaud you for doing this. It’s very clear her and her mother are dangerous drivers in more ways than one and our opinions on that have all come from their own mouths.
Absolutely agree with this , well done Jo x

Mar 13, 2024
UK
IMG_3386.jpeg

Surely that’s lies? Defeats the whole purpose of it being confidential and no threats have been made? 🤷‍♀️
@itsmejo
Absolute lies, the DVLA assessment is independent, they will look at all evidence and make their decision based on that. The police would not be involved.
She said she told them of her health conditions, so by today’s reaction, that’s another lie! As others have said there will be specific appointments for these assessments so she will just have to wait and let the process complete. It’s obvious this is something she doesn’t often have to do very often because her dad usually throws money at the issue.

itsthedrama

May 7, 2024
Lancashire
Long time lurker both here and there. This woman grinds my gears so badly. She’s clearly lied about her ‘conditions’ and has also shown time and again that she and the YMCA reject like to drink drive. I actually hope old Scissorhands gets reported next … I know her address (due to the fact no one in that Hills Have Eyes family understands safeguarding).

Also, how do i add a PFP?

itsthedrama

May 7, 2024
Lancashire
Long time lurker both here and there. This woman grinds my gears so badly. She’s clearly lied about her ‘conditions’ and has also shown time and again that she and the YMCA reject like to drink drive. I actually hope old Scissorhands gets reported next … I know her address (due to the fact no one in that Hills Have Eyes family understands safeguarding).

Also, how do i add a PFP?
Also didn’t clock someone had a similar name - sorry!! Guessing I cant change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.