Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
IMG_1973.jpeg IMG_1974.jpeg IMG_1972.jpeg

Which bike are you gonna get Aimee?

You need to have a basket to carry out your bottle of Kylie and the emotional support bear

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Her comments are filled with people who should have been swallowed or splashed over a arse!!!

They have zero brains.

‘call 111 it’s urgent!’ REALLY??? 😡

‘Phone and ask to see the doctor about something else then when you’re in there ask him to do the medical!’ GOD HELP US!!

‘Phone DVLA and say your doctors aren’t being accommodating’ THESE IDIOTS LIVE AMONG US!!!!

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
I was trying to speed read.
Im confused as to why she needs to see her GP and not a dvla medic? I'm sure when vic rose went she saw a dvla doctor. I'm thinking if she goes down the private root she can lie and say she's not on any medications. If feels iffy to me, why cry if your confident. I think her tears are a temper tantrum for not getting her own way and realising the world won't bend over backwards for her!!

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Debs is actually lovely. You just know she’s dying to spill the beans on the narcissistic stalker.
I can’t wait until she can. Totally understand if there is legal proceedings why she can’t right now.

But I also do think that @itsmejo shouldn’t be shouldering all the blame Aimee is trying to direct her way.

Anyone that knows Aimee and can support Jo and us with their own personal account of the narc should speak up and soon!!

@Sevda_the_seagull Please keep exposing people to Aimee and her lies!!

She drove her car whilst film. She isn’t fing innocent here!!

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I was trying to speed read.
Im confused as to why she needs to see her GP and not a dvla medic? I'm sure when vic rose went she saw a dvla doctor. I'm thinking if she goes down the private root she can lie and say she's not on any medications. If feels iffy to me, why cry if your confident. I think her tears are a temper tantrum for not getting her own way and realising the world won't bend over backwards for her!!
The complaint to the DVLA was in regards to her passing out, her anxiety, her medication she is ‘apparently’ on, her PTSD that you have to declare to the dvla AND her drinking.

It’s been asked that Aimee have a blood test to check her alcohol levels. I’m sure if she has ever dabbled in ❄️ it could potentially come up too. As that has been suggested a few times too.

The person that filed the report asked for all sorts of checks to be made. They also contacted Aimee’s surgery too.

I hope they do every damn check available!!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Afternoon ladies and gents! Back home from a half day shift at work, no mental breakdown was had which is an accomplishment in itself 😂

Just caught up on catpiss’ videos 😂😂 go and cry me a fing river shameless! You’ve no one to blame but yourself! You chose this life of posting personal Information about your life and everything else! If you can’t handle it, then do off away from TikTok. You are dealing with the consequences of your own actions!

I’ve just watched the Emma Davies videos too 😂😂 HILARIOUS!!!

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Life’s been good actually as ordered my new car on Saturday but got to wait 6 months for it to be built. Spent yesterday doing a deep clean upstairs and today done normal cleaning and Im just about to go sit outside in the sun for an hour. Im also making a fresh chicken Caesar salad for tea.
How’s your life going and what you having for tea 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Homemade Quiche, salad and baked potato for us tonight! Ya know...a balance non beige dinner 😂😂

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
@itsmejo keep a copy of all this. Especially the threats to get the police to find out who you are via the DVLA.

You have your initial reports to the dvla and I’m positive that just like me, you have raised your concerns in the proper manner and it’s up to those people to see if there is any merit in the report.

We are all entitled to do that. And once again I’d like to say to you again Jo i applaud you for doing this. It’s very clear her and her mother are dangerous drivers in more ways than one and our opinions on that have all come from their own mouths.
Omg I saw your comment @RainbowBright and went straight to download the video. I searched through all 1871 comments and it seems she has deleted some so a massive thank you to everyone here who was super quick to get them for me ❤️
Thank you so much babe but honestly we have all reported her to several places with a lot of concerns and i applaud you all 🥰👏👏
I HATE with a passion drink drivers and see them as selfish, despicable pond SKUM and its just as bad her not informing them of the anxiety or medications which you have to do.
She is definitely worried about this and that’s because she knows she has done wrong and this lie has bitten her ass big-time.

This message meant a lot to me too ❤️❤️❤️❤️

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
The complaint to the DVLA was in regards to her passing out, her anxiety, her medication she is ‘apparently’ on, her PTSD that you have to declare to the dvla AND her drinking.

It’s been asked that Aimee have a blood test to check her alcohol levels. I’m sure if she has ever dabbled in ❄️ it could potentially come up too. As that has been suggested a few times too.

The person that filed the report asked for all sorts of checks to be made. They also contacted Aimee’s surgery too.

I hope they do every damn check available!!
how do you know this?

Status
Not open for further replies.