Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
WHERE the do do I start on today's sSHOWS?? FIRST OF fING ALL, ALL you THICK fERS bleating your "Stay strong Aimee" and "You're the real life Baby Reindeer" do OFF BACK TO LALA LAND YOU STUPID BUNCH OF TWATS🖕 HOW WOULD U FEEL IF A LOVED ONE WAS KILLED BY A DRIVER WHO HAD A PANIC ATTACK AT THE WHEEL AND PASSED OUT??? SOMETHING LITTLE MISS ENTITLED ARSE HAS SAID HAS HAPPENED!!!! AND THEY DIDNT DECLARE THEY HAD PANIC ATTACKS TO THE DVLA!!! YOUD BE fING RAGING I ASSUME? I SURE AS s WOULD BE! SHE EITHER NEEDS HER LICENCE TAKING OFF HER OR SHE ADMITS SHES LIED ABOUT HOW BAD HER PANIC ATTACKS ARE !! THATS WHY SHES CRYING ON CUE, COZ SHE KNOWS SHES A fING LYING PIECE OF s!!! MENTAL HEALTH AND ANXIETY MY ARSE🖕 SHES A LYING t!! RANT fING OVER! Now, let's talk about this MORNINGS sshow. Anyone else wonder how the do she can keep this "I'm sssooooo busy guys" bullshit up??? SHE HAS 1 KID..1, NOT 3 OR 4! DOESNT do a REAL job like having to be out the house by 8 doing a full shift then raving the shops on way home before picking kids up like most of my friends have to. AND THEN SHES GOT THE fING AUDACTITY TO THROW THE WORD "WORK" IN THERE AS WELL !! do ME 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 This t needs ripping off that app NOW
Completely agree with all this. Imagine putting foundation on or painting your nail’s & calling it work/ my job.

Mar 9, 2024
The rage she gives me isn’t natural - I’m starting to worry bout myself! First do her stupid toothless Huns not get that the outcome of the DVLA investigation reveals 1 of 2 things - either she has massively exaggerated all this panic disorder/ anxiety/ PTSD thing or ……. She shouldn’t in fact be driving? If she does get the all clear from DVLA will none of the arse wipes actually start n think - hang on she told us she’s that bad she passes out but the docs think it’s all good - that can’t be true then? She’s banging on about it all being the fault of the nasty bullies and the idiots on there are lapping it up! I’m actually speechless! Can anyone on here find that vid she posted about how her childhood bully had bought the house next door and she was scared stiff with her PTSD raging? I remember thinking at the time how horrible that must be … soon realised she was a liar after that one - she never bloody stops with all the lying! X
Also 15 years ago I lost my baby - a boy - I named him Jack. His due date was the 27th of June but I lost him on the 2nd of April - I still buy flowers for him every birthday and we all raise a glass to him. He is remembered and counted in every celebration so if she lost a child and can’t remember the dates times and every last detail then that says exactly what she is!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Oh Smokey, give your head a wobble you absolute fraggle. Stop it you are embarrassing yourself, you are giving off Savannah/ Emma vibes. There you were being all billy big bollocks with your tongue rimming your catpissy cult leaders hole & you didn’t even get a like or an acknowledgment. You certainly have no more dignity to lose with that comment you delulu twunt. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m so scared Smokey and you will find me in Birkdale Southport and if your struggling I will be under marine bridge with my other amazing trolls 🤣
I will also be reporting this threat to my fake case officer as he said I deserve justice for what you wrote 🥺😢
BRING IT ON dickhead as I will have the last laugh and I suggest you get back up Catpiss 💩 hole as the verbal diarrhoea you just spouted came from there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now of you pop to go chew a coffee you absolute freak 🖕🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Also aimless. I know you love to phone the doctor and get antibiotics for Jack s when there is nothing wrong with you …. But don’t expect to jump queues when there are genuine illness and things to attend to. You aren’t the priority here to take up an hour of a gps time. And if you can’t drive whilst doing so…. So be it!!!

Honestly, this isn’t about your content at all… it’s about the bleeping lies you tell on the daily that riles people up. You use these lies for profitable gain and that’s what the issue is here.

Like saying you took your nails off when it’s beyond noticeable you’re wearing acrylics… you take accountability for nothing - so no it’s not your content. It’s YOU in general!

I suggest you go away and figure out how you can make changes to yourself, work on yourself and take some accountability. But I guess it’s easier to blame everyone else but yourself.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Sitting and thinking about her next lies

IMG_1967.jpeg
This is when she should have been WASHING HER CHILDS PE CLOTHES! But as usual it’s always about HER and ONLY HER. She’s one Lazy woman

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
This blood marker they’re looking for can last 4-6 weeks, she would have to go t total for a couple of weeks so we will either see a less confident moody cow whilst she withdraws from her vice and waits for her appt but I actually do hope she is able to obtain one quite soon so they can get accurate levels.

Could see a wee ban coming up 🙈 less shopping hauls, less s being bought….

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
This blood marker they’re looking for can last 4-6 weeks, she would have to go t total for a couple of weeks so we will either see a less confident moody cow whilst she withdraws from her vice and waits for her appt but I actually do hope she is able to obtain one quite soon so they can get accurate levels.

Yup!!! Let her be in a hurry and bang on about it being urgent and she just needs it out the way for her mental health. Sooner that blood test is done the better.

Saying that the skank will see this and now be happy as Larry leaving it for a few weeks until the GP is available.

I also hope she goes with her own GP. Surely they have their own concerns about her!!!

Mar 8, 2024
I cannot believe that excuse for a human. So busy but just has to wash a PE kit. I’ve done 3 loads of laundry while I worked a full time job today (perks of work from home) put away a Tesco delivery, cooked my partner and I a good meal and studying for my work qualification now after hours… she is making my blood boil. I’m also mid flare up and shouldn’t really be on my feet but the house and laundry don’t clean themselves!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Yup!!! Let her be in a hurry and bang on about it being urgent and she just needs it out the way for her mental health. Sooner that blood test is done the better.

Saying that the skank will see this and now be happy as Larry leaving it for a few weeks until the GP is available.

I also hope she goes with her own GP. Surely they have their own concerns about her!!!
I suspect she already knows so is actively putting it off, but of course she has to blame someone so it’s the gp who can’t give her an appointment. Lies. They have to give these appointments within a certain time frame and they are given money to to comply with dvla requests so it benefits the surgeries to carry them out! She would have been given tons of info from the dvla about next steps, so she’s on one saying she doesn’t know what it will entail.

Mar 9, 2024
Why is she saying that a big part of her content is mental health? How exactly? Yes she throws the im suffering today and it’s ok to not be ok but what does the tit actually do with the content other that wheel out the mental heath card when things aren’t going her way? Where is she telling us about what she does to help herself - yanno I’m going on a walk or I’ve joined a group or even I’ve been listening to a podcast that’s really helping? Has she ever said she will be walking to get harper from school because her anxiety is raging? I remember she said she was lucky to never have suffered with depression but now she does? When did that start then? She absolutely boils my piss! Feeling hard done by and crying like a toddler on camera isn’t a mental health crisis it’s a narc throwing herself about for validation! She’s a total liar x true anxiety sufferers try everything to help themselves - my daughter has a list of techniques that she uses when she is suffering - I see her discreetly using counting therapy and breathing exercises- she does yoga and does online therapy and manages to hold down a full time job, run a home and raise beautiful children. When she realised the anxiety was getting out of hand ( lockdown) that’s when she researched and found help! I’m so very proud of her ❤️ I can’t be arrested with this jizz stain of a women - bendy Wendy should definitely have swallowed !

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Why is she saying that a big part of her content is mental health? How exactly? Yes she throws the im suffering today and it’s ok to not be ok but what does the tit actually do with the content other that wheel out the mental heath card when things aren’t going her way? Where is she telling us about what she does to help herself - yanno I’m going on a walk or I’ve joined a group or even I’ve been listening to a podcast that’s really helping? Has she ever said she will be walking to get harper from school because her anxiety is raging? I remember she said she was lucky to never have suffered with depression but now she does? When did that start then? She absolutely boils my piss! Feeling hard done by and crying like a toddler on camera isn’t a mental health crisis it’s a narc throwing herself about for validation! She’s a total liar x true anxiety sufferers try everything to help themselves - my daughter has a list of techniques that she uses when she is suffering - I see her discreetly using counting therapy and breathing exercises- she does yoga and does online therapy and manages to hold down a full time job, run a home and raise beautiful children. When she realised the anxiety was getting out of hand ( lockdown) that’s when she researched and found help! I’m so very proud of her ❤️ I can’t be arrested with this jizz stain of a women - bendy Wendy should definitely have swallowed !
Jizz stain 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Will there be a DUD, will she be too sad to post. Because you know, she forgets to eat.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent

If she is that dependent on alcohol, it’s dangerous to go t total.

Status
Not open for further replies.