Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Looks like millie has removed her video 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if this tag on this video and the other one is why?? If you are on here rubysoho you are a legend! Ha ha!

Also Aimee commented on Millie’s video saying she loved her. Wonder how she feels now that she didn’t even get Millie’s support for 24hrs ha ha.

Also Millie if you are reading here please let this be a lesson in looking into the facts before you decide to support someone and call us and Jo for no reason. Support your ‘friend’ all you want but was there any need from you to name call? Especially now you have withdrawn your support all that’s happened is you have lost followers and look like a nasty b sticking your nose in something that did not concern you.

Attachments

• IMG_3778.jpeg
    IMG_3778.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 256

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t get why Millie was getting involved - didn’t she recently have a car accident herself? I remember it coming up on my FYP and her being shaken up and crying.

You’d think she be happy that someone is notifying the right people when there a risk of passing out at the wheel or drink driving etc to prevent a horrible accident!

Looks like someone has notified her to the evidence though for her to quickly delete it or she noticed her followers were leaving!

Status
Not open for further replies.