Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2024
UK
Ya'll are grasses!!!!
Never heard of this Millie Hart but went to look at the video and it’s gone 😂 What a numpty. Has she deleted it because she stuck her nose in where it wasn’t wanted and supported someone she clearly knows nothing about? Or is it the loss of the followers? Whatever, the support was swiftly withdrawn, but her and Aimee comment they love each other 🤪😂

Millie Hart looks as dirty as Aimee. I can’t watch another scruffy looking TikTokker so she’s went straight on my blocked list. What an idiot!!!

Macncheese

Mar 9, 2024
I don't know if I'm correct in thinking this... but I honestly believe she'll long it out (the gp appointment) as much as she can and abstain from alcohol. (It will be v interesting to see if she has a welcome drink at the spa later). To give herself the best chance at passing the blood test.
Then at the dvla assessment when they say "you said in a video your anxiety makes you pass out...."
"You said in a video you regularly defecate yourself when you're anxious how does this affect your driving on long journeys FOR YOUR JOB"
"You said in one of your videos driving to places you're unfamiliar with triggers your anxiety"
"You said in one of your videos you abstain from caffeine when driving long distances"
Etc etc etc
She will say she dramatises the affects of her condition for views and engagement.
I don't think her gp has ever diagnosed her with anything other than panic syndrome because she has openly spoke about taking was it citalopram or something else? She definitely never spoke about controlling any ptsd with meds.. so she will inevitably pass the test so long as the alcohol one is OK.
Exactly what I was thinking, she’s usually able to get a drs appointment no problem so I believe she’s trying to put it off as long as possible to try and get her alcohol levels (and whatever else she may be taking) down.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The difference in 24 hours is remarkable!
Fraud as always Aimee!

Attachments

• IMG_3401.jpeg
    IMG_3401.jpeg
    224 KB · Views: 140
Mar 2, 2024
Never heard of this Millie Hart but went to look at the video and it’s gone 😂 What a numpty. Has she deleted it because she stuck her nose in where it wasn’t wanted and supported someone she clearly knows nothing about? Or is it the loss of the followers? Whatever, the support was swiftly withdrawn, but her and Aimee comment they love each other 🤪😂

Millie Hart looks as dirty as Aimee. I can’t watch another scruffy looking TikTokker so she’s went straight on my blocked list. What an idiot!!!

Attachments

• YouCut_20240508_145505486.mp4
    31 MB
Status
Not open for further replies.