Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Ya'll are grasses!!!!
Didn’t even pick up a phone to do it you silly woman Millie 🤣
I used my iPad and typed out the information requested on the form and then I actually attached files of videos, comments, posts etc.
The only time I rang was after the reports went in to CHECK they had them all and made sure all her social media handles.

Don’t you look like a silly b now sticking up for Catpiss before seeing ALL EVIDENCE BABS 🤔🫢🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_3402.jpeg

Hardly stalking reporting concerns to the dvla with TikTok’s and words out of your own vile mouth 😂
The comment she’s replying to says something like “it’s a shame you even have to put a disclaimer on your footwear now”

@itsmejo you little Martha 👀 😂😂😂 LUSM ❤️❤️

Last edited:

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
IMG_3402.jpeg

Hardly stalking reporting concerns to the dvla with TikTok’s and words out of your own vile mouth 😂
The comment she’s replying to says something like “it’s a shame you even have to put a disclaimer on your footwear now”

@itsmejo you little Martha 👀 😂😂😂 LUSM ❤️❤️
I should change my name to Martha seeing as they think it’s all me 🤣🤣🤣
I didn’t even take that photo of her car outside the sunbed shop so I know it’s not me on her fake cctv 🤣
LUSM too ❤️❤️❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I should change my name to Martha seeing as they think it’s all me 🤣🤣🤣
I didn’t even take that photo of her car outside the sunbed shop so I know it’s not me on her fake cctv 🤣
LUSM too ❤️❤️❤️
😂😂 I know she’s proper acting like it’s all you but in reality you was dvla pink giraffe was the photo taker, whoever they were they vanished instantly!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_3403.jpeg

How does her doctor know that? Oh they don’t do they? Without doing an investigation which is what is happening and the dvla have deemed it necessary!
The case worker who seems to spend their time comparing cases to Netflix shows cannot stop them from following procedure.
Despite the fact cat piss thinks she’s above everyone, the law and the whole world she actually is not above anything!
Apart from 10 on the scale of how much she must stink, that’s a 20000 😂

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I call BS on the police and the CCTV
You are allowed to take photos, of everything, as long as you’re not on private land (owner’s permission) she talks so much s. She is using all that as scare tactics for Jo, she’s got nothing, and she knows it. If anything was happening it would of started by now.
She will end up looking really stupid (well more stupid) she lies so much she can’t distinguish between what’s real and what isn’t. She obviously has conversations in her head, and has come to the conclusion voice head Aimee is the truth.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Wonder how she’ll feel when she realises she’s defending a woman who in her comments a while back didn’t like a ‘negative comment’ from someone and asked if they were autistic. And I have a screenshot too.
Shut the front door!!! 😲😡 Who's done that Shamey or Millie? I can't stand Millie tbh but nobody outshines our Shamey 😎 if she's bringing up Autism does her big beefy 'bestie' know? With her being the only SEN Mum on the earth!! 🙄👽

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
👍👍👍👍Absofuckinglutely agree, shut the do up Millie!!
One of her followers said she followed Aimee because of this video then asked why does she get so much hate.....Aimee can you take it from here 🤣 (or direct her to here might be helpful, cut out the middle man😘)
@ddcb Still baffled why she mentions us and TL so much. She's thicker than her orange loaf (best ever in my opinionnnn) WE KNOW!! 🍞🦆😴 We know a lot of her huns are a few slices short of a picnic but surely for every 10 she sends at least 1p will drop. She lives for the drama and the hope that they all go all Loopy LeeLee on us and put us all in the chokey!!! Yeah that went well 🤡🤣 you'd never ever want ppl seeing the stuff written about you would you!! Also @ddcb Your PP gets me every time 🤣 it's the purple splodge on the conk for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.