Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
OMG WTF I have no idea who the hell crusty knickers is and the friends I’ve been with today didn’t know about here till I told them.
Honestly no offence has been taken at all and I’m off to go find this account and see what they said. Personally I didn’t think anyone was horrible to me here at all and if it wasn’t for some of you saying you didn’t agree with what TL called me I wouldn’t have known. I mean that in a good way as I appreciated being made aware❤️
Be back in 5 mins as going to find this user now xxx
I was meaning to ask but didn’t want to come across as rude! But I know a few of us were taken back by it xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Sugar plum fairy 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509-203149.png
    Screenshot_20240509-203149.png
    790.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Screenshot_20240509-204925.png
    Screenshot_20240509-204925.png
    606.8 KB · Views: 135

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_3415.jpeg

Jigsaw seeing as you read here, you little absolute weirdo calling me a waste of life, the alcohol tracker took me around 5 minutes and to update it 2 seconds! All it takes is a quick google of the name and the place she bought it from which is easily accessible from her haul videos.

Imagine defending someone who doesn’t even care you exist and begging for a reply to your message, I think you’ll find you’re a complete and utter looser and a pick me b.

So carry on screenshotting us all making videos Aimee reads here anyway 😉
Thanks for the full video dedicated to me
#yourmissingapiece
#jigsawjustwantsattenttion
And Just like a jigsaw you’d easily crumble that’s why you don’t confront us directly even though anyone can join.
Stay mad ✌️

And I think you’ll find all us trolls on here have formed friendships even if we are hidden behind an anonymous account.
Your begging Aimee to love you that’s embarrassing.

You don’t know how much I needed to see that pic again tonight. And realise I’m nowhere near that size. But I’m also now laughing my head off at Oinking Olga in her Percy pig get up. The dog must think I’m psychotic today 🤣🤣
My sweet non puffy nipped fellow trowel,you are worth & loved & cared for a million times more than that absolutely disgusting, catpissy, lying munter. Never ever forget that. ❤️

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
She’s triggering me so badly tonight. I ordered myself a couple of pairs of jeans and they just arrived and I fit in neither of them so I’m sat sobbing on my living room floor after trying to order diet pills and being denied them. I’m 11stone 3 which for me who’s had an eating disorder most of my life feels huge and I’m absolutely devastated I can’t get size 10 jeans to button. I know I shouldn’t be and I know alot of people are far worse off than me but my ASD brain can’t catch a grip. She said she’s a size 12 and no offence to you beautiful ladies but I’m nowhere near her size (the unfiltered one) and it’s making me so upset thinking I look like that. Sorry my lovelies I just needed to vent to someone before I went insane tonight 😭
Please ignore the size in clothes as they are completely off the bastard radar and a size 10 in one shop could be a size 14 in another.

You are beautiful as you are and for the love of god don’t take any bloody diet pills

😘😘😘😘

Mar 8, 2024
IMG_3415.jpeg

Jigsaw seeing as you read here, you little absolute weirdo calling me a waste of life, the alcohol tracker took me around 5 minutes and to update it 2 seconds! All it takes is a quick google of the name and the place she bought it from which is easily accessible from her haul videos.

Imagine defending someone who doesn’t even care you exist and begging for a reply to your message, I think you’ll find you’re a complete and utter looser and a pick me b.

#yourmissingapiece
And Just like a jigsaw you’d easily crumble that’s why you don’t confront us directly even though anyone can join.
Stay mad ✌️

And I think you’ll find all us trolls on here have formed friendships even if we are hidden behind an anonymous account.
Their dedication is real 🤣🤣🤣

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Sugar plum fairy 🤣🤣🤣
Just watched the ‘event’ and she looks like an OAP against all the other younger guests invited. Everyone looks fresh faced and she’s wearing a face full of clown makeup, like she’s used a trowel to apply it. I mean … who the F**k wears a full face of make up in a spa!! 😂 she looks completely out of place.

IMG_3415.jpeg

#yourmissingapiece
Stay mad ✌️

I have got a felling that Jizzpaw is that absolutely deranged thing called Lottie that threatened Hippo/ seagull a few weeks ago.

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched the ‘event’ and she looks like an OAP against all the other younger guests invited. Everyone looks fresh faced and she’s wearing a face full of clown makeup, like she’s used a trowel to apply it. I mean … who the F**k wears a full face of make up in a spa!! 😂 she looks completely out of place.
🤣🤣 She does and looks so older than her age which makes it even worse 😳
See she done that smug wink again 😡😡

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Thank you ❤️ I’ve deactivated TikTok for a bit til I snap out of this, i know I need to just give myself a bit of a shake and I’ll be ok but I’ve not bought myself clothes in forever so it’s a bit of a slap in the face but your right it’s 2 brands I’ve never heard of before so we be going to blame those manufacturers. Was meant to go see Bruce Springsteen tonight but my little cousin who’s never even heard of him is off in my place 🤣🤣 so I can sit here and pull myself together.
Oh I'm sorry you had to miss the show but I hope you doing some form of self care and doing something nice for yourself tonight. Everyone is right she is nothing but a filter and she definitely does something unhealthy to help battle the calories she intakes because there's just noway at all she's not bigger than she naturally is without a filter without doing something because she eats enough for a family in a day at times. Keep your head held high that you are nothing like her x

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Deep down Aimee and Vav can’t stand each other, it’s clear as day but they for some unknown reason like to keep up the act that their besties so of course it’ll have all just been brushed under the carpet, like it was when Vav called her slob on a live.

🤣🤣 imagine! But the wave of talentless, lazy, entitled nobodies will all claim mental health issues to get benefits the day TT goes. It’s like a social experiment gone wrong. There is some great creators out there but the ones like A, Vav, Sev, Becki etc plus the begging wasters like Lawrence and Co spoil it.
Begging wasters like Lawrence 🤢🤣 stop!!! Not sure if anyone of you watch her.. well tbh I don't because I could have smashed my phone up on the daily but Chaos Queen is the fing worst of the worst!!! They ALL need to go on a "road trip" Southport s will bring alllll the snacks in her 40 picnic bags that she never goes on.. ever!!! 🐽🤣 then whoever is driving.. won't be Shameless 😉💃🏻 but they need to Thelma and Louise that BS. All of them never to be seen again!! 🤣🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Jo can I ask you a question? 😂 it’s something that has been bugging me and I mean no offence by it you mentioning friends reminded me!
Was you aware that one of your friends (well they claimed to be your friend) joined here and told us all off? 😂 saying we were horrible to you? Their username was “crusty knickers”
IM ABSOLUTELY FUMING 😡😡
I’ve just lost it with that friend and need to calm down.
Will let you all know tomorrow xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.