Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

milster05

Mar 16, 2024
england
I’ve also took a break from here. Struggling lately with my confidence, mainly my weight. Im a healthy 12 but been healthy eating and still maintain my weight but don’t really lose. I make home cooked meals for me and my son every night. Don’t really snack. Yet when I look at Aimee I feel I look so much bigger, why? Medium doesn’t often fit me sometimes I need to get a large or 14 which for me is big I’m only 5ft. How does she do it? It’s upsetting to me 😞

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
OMG WTF I have no idea who the hell crusty knickers is and the friends I’ve been with today didn’t know about here till I told them.
Honestly no offence has been taken at all and I’m off to go find this account and see what they said. Personally I didn’t think anyone was horrible to me here at all and if it wasn’t for some of you saying you didn’t agree with what TL called me I wouldn’t have known. I mean that in a good way as I appreciated being made aware❤️
Be back in 5 mins as going to find this user now xxx
🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It’s not anything special, most of the sponges and brushes can be bought online from shopping apps at a fraction of the price. You’re not missing out trust me 👍🏼
Wasn't it CoCo cosmetics? Pretty sure!! It was the place she got the "box of chocolate" sponges for Mummy and Charlie for EASTER yes Easter. 😂

Then she did that looking all coy and saying "Whaaaaattt?" To the camera which fs me off than her ridiculous "hello" 🤢😡 obviously got herself a set too!! And they were £34!!! For 9 little sponges you'd get from Home BargainSSS or Prinark for less than £5 for all 9!! So £72 on them!!! 💀🤡

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It makes me so sad reading some of your posts but also get it!! Just hope you know how beautiful you all are inside and out and I'd eat my breakfast with ALL OF YOU! I do hear you though that it's sickening when she's stuffing her fat gob and then not gaining.... no sorry I mean UPPING THE FILTER!!! Which none of you do so we have that!! ❤️ and you are all a fing million of her and more!!

Anyway I'm off to bed my loves 🥰 but after a few of you asking about her the other day i thought I'd share this. I may rethink and delete but for all my SM is locked and this was not recent.. don't even have same sofa 😂 and she is very distinguishable now!! But not here.. 🤫🤫 may delete but for now lots of smackers from me and my girl and I hope she makes those who need it SMILE 🥰❤️😍 We love you all. Na'night 🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰

**Edited decided against posting Bellatrix because if she ended up on one of her huns pages I'd lose my s!! 😭❤️

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I was following the woe is me page lol. She carried out her threat of removing everyone who was following. I thought maybe a few fell at that hurdle. I never commented just watched. Liked her at the start...famous last words 🤣 How about yourself?

Where is woeisme actually....🤔
Oh yesss I think a lot got the chop then 😂 NOT her bestie though eh? 🤭 I know!!!! WOE we miss you. Come back soon!!! 🙏🏽

Easter I said I didn't know ppl buy their adult sis and mother overpriced gifts when I haven't even got my sister a creme egg (Real)

Last week I just said a blind man could see her nails were acrylic 😎 Called her a lying deceptive witch! (Burner) Don't know what her problem is I thought that was nice 🤣🤣🤣🤣

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Like do was she not gonna eat it all!!she obviously ORDERED it
Sweaty mess 😂😂
IMG_3407.jpeg
Like do, was she not going to eat it all she obviously ordered all of it. Funny how she’s eating on her own in the room LTFH!

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
She’s triggering me so badly tonight. I ordered myself a couple of pairs of jeans and they just arrived and I fit in neither of them so I’m sat sobbing on my living room floor after trying to order diet pills and being denied them. I’m 11stone 3 which for me who’s had an eating disorder most of my life feels huge and I’m absolutely devastated I can’t get size 10 jeans to button. I know I shouldn’t be and I know alot of people are far worse off than me but my ASD brain can’t catch a grip. She said she’s a size 12 and no offence to you beautiful ladies but I’m nowhere near her size (the unfiltered one) and it’s making me so upset thinking I look like that. Sorry my lovelies I just needed to vent to someone before I went insane tonight 😭
Please don’t let her upset you, sizing varies so much. If I buy something from M&S I can wear a size 10, but in New Look and Primark I need size 12/14.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She’s triggering me so badly tonight. I ordered myself a couple of pairs of jeans and they just arrived and I fit in neither of them so I’m sat sobbing on my living room floor after trying to order diet pills and being denied them. I’m 11stone 3 which for me who’s had an eating disorder most of my life feels huge and I’m absolutely devastated I can’t get size 10 jeans to button. I know I shouldn’t be and I know alot of people are far worse off than me but my ASD brain can’t catch a grip. She said she’s a size 12 and no offence to you beautiful ladies but I’m nowhere near her size (the unfiltered one) and it’s making me so upset thinking I look like that. Sorry my lovelies I just needed to vent to someone before I went insane tonight 😭
I’ve never seen you lovely, but I can guarantee you don’t look like her.
Vav used to do the same to me when she was claiming she was a 10, I was like noooooo I don’t look like that do I?? Even when she went to a ‘12’! She’s got bigger in recent times and still holding on to the fact she’s a 12. It’s distorting peoples perceptions.

Please don’t look too much in to it. It is only a number, but they aren’t honest about theirs ❤️❤️ xxx

Mar 8, 2024
@SomewhereOnlySheKnows if you have to compare... and I really don't think you should my love. But if you do compare yourself to this!!! 🐷🐷🐷😂😂😂
I have NEVER seen that picture before. I’m just up for work and absolutely howling. I love pigs the actual cute ones who live on farms, not a certain miss piggy lookalike. well that outfit is just a NO. What the hell does she think she looks like 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Morning you beautiful bridge dwellers. I gotta say thank you for all the love and support lastnight. It’s a new day, I’m up and logging on to work, checked in the mirror for a snout and trotters but I don’t appear to have spawned any overnight, I’ve been kind to myself and I feel much better.
Oh and Aimless while I’m at it, my work mate knew I was struggling and turned up at my door at 6:30am with a try of pastries, coffees and home baked goodies for us to have a little coffee morning before work, just curious I’ve never seen your friends do this for any of your many dramas or health issues?

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Hi lovelies,

Just trying to catch up!

Can I just send us all a big hug - I know with EDs it is so difficult and Aimee Arsehole is a right triggering b with the filters and so on..

Please know that whether it a single or double digit on the label you wear..

🥰YOU are ALL bloody gorgeous!🥰

I know this is so much easier said than done when it our own thoughts that tell us differently but size doesn’t define us beauts.

Did you know Marilyn Munroe was and still is declared as the sexiest woman ever and she had the beautiful curvy body.

Love yourself beauts 🥰

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Forgive me cos I'm nearly 40. What does say it with chest mean and why is everyone saying it. Like, Should I start saying it? Does it mean you're cool?
I may be completely wrong because I’m nearly 40 too haha but I’m guessing it means say it with confidence and back yourself up? Don’t be a pussy sort of thing? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.