Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Good Morning Ladies & Gents

Welcome to Friday!

What is this weekend going to bring 😂.

Much love to all those struggling, I struggling so bad with my image and weight/clothes too. As I get older, the harder it gets. I don't wear makeup so anything catpiss sells, I have no clue about. Unfortunately I have pilled on over 6 stone lately after marriage breakdown/homeless/single parenting etc and I hate myself but food is my comfort. I see her eat and eat and is still a size 12? It really messes with your head. I do think she is more 14-16 though, maybe even 18 in some shops.

But thanks to the binge eating take away queen she made me join the gym and I've started to eat better as well. Not really lost much (had a relasp and put the few pounds I did lose back on 🤦‍♀️) but I have a plan and it will take a while but I will get there.

This morning, I've already stripped the beds, washed and on the line. A 2nd load is in now and at lunch I will prep dinner. You have to love a WFH day! Work is quiet as its a bank holiday in the Netherlands (were most of my clients is based) so may get some steps in at my desk as I monitor things.

As I'm a single mum, I do rely on UC a little. My April award was messed up so recieved nothing as my payday was 2 days early (was due on a Sunday) and fell into the same award period as March payday. UC drives me mad, no flex in the system at all for when things fall on a weekend. Anyway, basically I'm skint this month. I have £168 to last until the end of May. Lots of cheap pasta dishes etc for us. Wonder if miss money bags knows what its like to live on £168 for 3 weeks? She must spend that every couple of days easily.

Right, that's enough from me....have a fab Friday my lovelies ❤️
So real. I applaud you 👏
That’s a f about early bank holiday payments 😭😭 They really don’t have any forgiveness. ❤️

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Screenshot_20240510_074022_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240510_074022_TikTok.jpg

The engagement guys!!!! Low low low low low low low low
I think she’s coming to the end of this Tiktok nonsense now, her content is dreadful and so is she. Her page is a documentation of all the drama in her life, and that’s it. If she’s not crying into her coffee like a teething infant, she’s moaning about the ‘trolls’. Take that away, and she’s not left with much other than her DUD’s, and people only watch those to remind themselves of how well they’re doing in life.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I think she’s coming to the end of this Tiktok nonsense now, her content is dreadful and so is she. Her page is a documentation of all the drama in her life, and that’s it. If she’s not crying into her coffee like a teething infant, she’s moaning about the ‘trolls’. Take that away, and she’s not left with much other than her DUD’s, and people only watch those to remind themselves of how well they’re doing in life.
That's so true. And I don't want to give her ideas for content but she doesn't document the daily mum life in a way that's relatable. Her stories are boring. Her hauls are brag fest. She's dishonest in her ads. She's complained too much. Her entire page has become a big moan. The dish up dinners were her biggest earner and she's ruined that by doing the same old beige plate every day.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Welcome to Friday!

Much love to all those struggling, I struggling so bad with my image and weight/clothes too. As I get older, the harder it gets. I don't wear makeup so anything catpiss sells, I have no clue about. Unfortunately I have pilled on over 6 stone lately after marriage breakdown/homeless/single parenting etc and I hate myself but food is my comfort. I see her eat and eat and is still a size 12? It really messes with your head. I do think she is more 14-16 though, maybe even 18 in some shops.

But thanks to the binge eating take away queen she made me join the gym and I've started to eat better as well. Not really lost much (had a relasp and put the few pounds I did lose back on 🤦‍♀️) but I have a plan and it will take a while but I will get there.

This morning, I've already stripped the beds, washed and on the line. A 2nd load is in now and at lunch I will prep dinner. You have to love a WFH day! Work is quiet as its a bank holiday in the Netherlands (were most of my clients is based) so may get some steps in at my desk as I monitor things.

As I'm a single mum, I do rely on UC a little. My April award was messed up so recieved nothing as my payday was 2 days early (was due on a Sunday) and fell into the same award period as March payday. UC drives me mad, no flex in the system at all for when things fall on a weekend. Anyway, basically I'm skint this month. I have £168 to last until the end of May. Lots of cheap pasta dishes etc for us. Wonder if miss money bags knows what its like to live on £168 for 3 weeks? She must spend that every couple of days easily.

Well done on even joining a gym for starters. Once you start you realise no one is looking or judging you. The best thing I ever did was download couch to 5K, have a look at it because it guides you through how to run with walks in between. It’s so addictive and you can do it outside or a treadmill. 3 mins was enough for me at the start and now I do 5K runs easily and occasionally a 10k. Lost 2 stone and toned up. Just keep going and I promise you will feel brighter and much healthier. There’s no rush to lose weight, keep going 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Attachments

• IMG_5315.jpeg
    IMG_5315.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 77
Mar 8, 2024

Welcome to Friday!

Morning 🥰

Wow! you have done amazing to be able to work through all that. Being homeless is bad enough but with a child 😳😞 on top of your marriage breakdown! It's no wonder you comfort ate.
Hopefully things are now more settled for you and healthy eating will make a difference, I know it is hard once the weight is on but keep going, you are doing amazing ❤️

I also rely on UC along with my wage since my break up. I've only just moved over from working tax credits and agree UC is a nightmare!! They also messed up my payment for April and didn't correct it for over a month. Thankfully my overdraft was there to pay my mortgage and food is always on my CC (pay off at the end of the month)
This is what is what is infuriating with Aimee, the amount she spends on numerous trips to Tesco's and m&s not to mention the take aways!!! she has no idea what a budget is and how to read a room! Her dad funding her at the age of nearly 40 is ridiculous, I wish medadswife would cut her off!!
I've lived on my own since I was 16, no parents to support me, not just financially but support or contact full stop! But she will never have empathy for anyone and not interested in anyone else's struggles. Regardless of how tough things were or have been for me....I'd still rather my life to hers (as do we all)

So in short (not so 🤣) you are amazing and she's not fit to lace your boots 🤣🥰😘 xx

❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So she is aware how many young people follow her but still shows a very unhealthy eating pattern, full of fats, full of cakes and never does any exercise. This is exactly why I can’t stand her, she should be setting an example, everything in moderation, same with the alcohol she is always guzzling.
She actually doesn’t look too bad without makeup, much better without all the shimmery shine and just a sunbed tan 👍🏼

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
That's so true. And I don't want to give her ideas for content but she doesn't document the daily mum life in a way that's relatable. Her stories are boring. Her hauls are brag fest. She's dishonest in her ads. She's complained too much. Her entire page has become a big moan. The dish up dinners were her biggest earner and she's ruined that by doing the same old beige plate every day.
Not only the beige plate, but people don’t want to see her licking her digits, running her greasy mitts through her mane and touching everyone’s food like it’s her precious. She’s always in her pyjama’s looking scruffy, even when she’s promoting something like shampoo. She would never inspire me to buy whatever shampoo she’s using because frankly, she looks like she’s the lead poster girl in an ad campaign for neglected horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.