Liar Liar pants on fire Aimee. The evidence is clear

Attachments

• IMG_8646.jpeg
    IMG_8646.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 205

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I agree. It's funny how she can speak full sentences when she's doing a clap back.
And I agree, there's being real and then there's her.... dirty with bad habits bad manners and zero effort put into her content. Doing the house up might actually help her because people don't want to watch videos made in dark miserable room with odd colours. She only had to look at other creators backdrops workspaces and bedrooms to see what is more appropriate. Unfortunately if you want to attract a huge following you need to appeal to the masses and keep up with trends. Her taste is decor may suit her but it won't appeal to everyone.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just signed up for couch to 5k, I have never ran in my life so this could be fun 🤣 I’m not allowed to use the gym til my hands fully healed so decided I’d try something new that I could do for free.. thanks aimless you’ve motivated me to change so I don’t end up a miserable leathery skinned cow (or should I say pig) like you.
Keep us posted on this! I’m going for a run now, if I can do it I’m telling you all!!!! ANYONE CAN. Forget any weight loss, this really does lift your mood and it gives you so much more energy. 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
Just signed up for couch to 5k, I have never ran in my life so this could be fun 🤣 I’m not allowed to use the gym til my hands fully healed so decided I’d try something new that I could do for free.. thanks aimless you’ve motivated me to change so I don’t end up a miserable leathery skinned cow (or should I say pig) like you.

Amazing! Hope you do really well on the couch to 5k 😃

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
She does read here because she mentioned washing the prepackaged salad.

Someone brought up why she doesn’t wash it when she has had c-diff.

Also call me dense but Woe is back on here but under a new name?!?

Am I the only that didn’t know this?

Why isn’t she spilling the tea then?
Omg woe is back with a different name and I didn’t even know this either babe.
Why haven’t they said anything or give us a heads up they are here after what they exposed catpiss on.
Bit weird why they are hiding after the exposing and like you say at least spill the tea we all need some

Tinks 47

Mar 9, 2024
I’m howling at this just a standard black dress and blazer ended up I but sorry to disappoint no selfies no make up cause I’m a ugly cryer 🤣🤣🤣 just a big fat hangover and so grateful I don’t have my kids till afterschool thank god for co parenting hahahaha I don’t drink it’s rare occasions and after all iv been through last few months one turned to two and so on. It was my best friends brother hung himself forever 35 so young as you can imagine it’s devastated us all and the local area too but he had a great send off x
So sorry for your loss, sending hugs and love ❤️❤️

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Morning... was just catching up from the last few days. Been off work sick so hoping I get blessed with a live to entertain me 🤞🤞🤞

I'm so sorry she's triggering EDs it's a side I didn't realise with her lies. Just makes me hate her more.

My block story still makes me laugh years later. I said I didn't know QVC had a TT account during one of her lives 🤣🤣

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
That stupid fake laugh at the beginning!
I just can’t with this twit today.
What gets me is….. I’ve never seen her use their products! I would personally feel awkward to attend an event and knowingly not use their products. But for her…. It’s a freebie and let’s face it , she’d go to an event of opening an envelope ✉️ it it meant free bubbly and scran. She had no morals whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.