Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
Morning 🥰

Wow! you have done amazing to be able to work through all that. Being homeless is bad enough but with a child 😳😞 on top of your marriage breakdown! It's no wonder you comfort ate.
Hopefully things are now more settled for you and healthy eating will make a difference, I know it is hard once the weight is on but keep going, you are doing amazing ❤️

I also rely on UC along with my wage since my break up. I've only just moved over from working tax credits and agree UC is a nightmare!! They also messed up my payment for April and didn't correct it for over a month. Thankfully my overdraft was there to pay my mortgage and food is always on my CC (pay off at the end of the month)
This is what is what is infuriating with Aimee, the amount she spends on numerous trips to Tesco's and m&s not to mention the take aways!!! she has no idea what a budget is and how to read a room! Her dad funding her at the age of nearly 40 is ridiculous, I wish medadswife would cut her off!!
I've lived on my own since I was 16, no parents to support me, not just financially but support or contact full stop! But she will never have empathy for anyone and not interested in anyone else's struggles. Regardless of how tough things were or have been for me....I'd still rather my life to hers (as do we all)

So in short (not so 🤣) you are amazing and she's not fit to lace your boots 🤣🥰😘 xx

❤️
Thankyou

Ah I was never on tax credits as my area was already UC when I started claiming...2.5 years ago. I believe the switch over isn't great.

It's totally pants when you just rely on that extra little bit of money (mines around £200) and really throws your budget out the window. Thankfully I do have a small savings pot to cover my food bill for the rest of the month if I do need it but I'm going to try my hardest to survive as much as I can on what I have.

Makes you think of new ideas to eat and how cheap you can buy food if you really plan and think about it.

We are all fabulous in our own ways. Aimee is just a spoilt brat and her and all the other influencers will regret this era when they are older.

Makes you think...do any of them have pensions? Well I know the answer is no but these are the years of your life to save save save. Would be silly not to put anything into a pension scheme. I regret not starting earlier (I'm 42 and I have only had the work place ones since they were introduced) so every few months I increase the percentage, think I'm on 11% now and employer 3. Still pants but it's something and like she said in her video this morning....getting old is a privilege.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Omg woe is back with a different name and I didn’t even know this either babe.
Why haven’t they said anything or give us a heads up they are here after what they exposed catpiss on.
Bit weird why they are hiding after the exposing and like you say at least spill the tea we all need some
Jo and @RainbowBright
I think @Ladydc was saying Jo is woe 😂

Correct me if I’m wrong!

Last edited:

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Thanks for posting the TikTok… I’m blocked so it’s good to see. I used to watch her , way back when her content was really relatable and I actually look forward to viewing her acct, but she’s changed dramatically and become so obsessed with tiktok that she’s now got lost in the world of media. She’s so self absorbed as it’s constant. She’s changed in personality too… as really think she has severe mental issues and needs help. She’s so obsessed with talking into her phone that she’s ignoring her daughter by putting herself first. She’s missing out on precious moments with her child… she’s become so bone idle with her personal appearance that she slobs about in her pyjamas. Making up lunches for her child when she’s clearly straight out of bed and not showered. Why dies she think it’s fine to just let everyone see her as she’s just got up? I won’t answer the door if I’m looking like that! It’s shocking. She doesn’t like the school run as most of the mothers are talking about her and obviously watching Tik Tok and are probably feel awkward around her. It’s her child I feel sorry for… as when she hits high school that poor child could be bullied as the other kids will be using TikTok. She never thinks of how her actions are going to affect her daughter. Safeguarding her child should be her main priority as at some point it WILL affect her child!

Mar 8, 2024
Thankyou

Ah I was never on tax credits as my area was already UC when I started claiming...2.5 years ago. I believe the switch over isn't great.

It's totally pants when you just rely on that extra little bit of money (mines around £200) and really throws your budget out the window. Thankfully I do have a small savings pot to cover my food bill for the rest of the month if I do need it but I'm going to try my hardest to survive as much as I can on what I have.

Makes you think of new ideas to eat and how cheap you can buy food if you really plan and think about it.

We are all fabulous in our own ways. Aimee is just a spoilt brat and her and all the other influencers will regret this era when they are older.

Makes you think...do any of them have pensions? Well I know the answer is no but these are the years of your life to save save save. Would be silly not to put anything into a pension scheme. I regret not starting earlier (I'm 42 and I have only had the work place ones since they were introduced) so every few months I increase the percentage, think I'm on 11% now and employer 3. Still pants but it's something and like she said in her video this morning....getting old is a privilege.
So true! I first joined nhs pension at 17 but then thought I would rather have that as extra beer money 🙄🤣 rejoined at 29 so not too bad.
I guess Aimee's pension is her dad 🙄

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Hey you guysss… hope you’re all well 😘
Haven’t been on the past couple of days cos work has been manic and I just wanted to sleep as soon as I got home.
But having sustained a broken finger I’m off work so I have all day to sit and gossip with you lovelies 💜
It felt like a chore watching cat piss videos 😴 I had to fast forward most of them. Isn’t she just so fing boring and delusional.
She must be fing trolling us with the heavily filtered insta photos from the event.
Ugh I just despise her so much 🤢

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Keep us posted on this! I’m going for a run now, if I can do it I’m telling you all!!!! ANYONE CAN. Forget any weight loss, this really does lift your mood and it gives you so much more energy. 🎉🎉🎉🎉

I’ve signed up for the great north run this year so I’m doing some regular running, and I agree, it really does boost your mood and energy 💜

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Jo and @RainbowBright
I think @Ladydc was saying Jo is woe 😂

Correct me if I’m wrong!
OMG WTF I am NOT and NEVER HAVE been @woeisme (account doesn’t even come up now when you tag them) 🤔
Ladydc needs to have some balls and just say what they really mean ffs instead of insinuating and stirring the pot 💩💩
Think they are only here to cause issues so it’s going on ignore.
I swear on my kids and dying relatives lives I am NOT woeisme and I wouldn’t EVER say this without meaning it and speaking the truth.

Thankyou @thelurker66 for making me aware of this babe ❤️

The duchess

Mar 8, 2024
So for anyone wonder how she does her TikTok’s and looks slimmer. I watched a Sassi Simmonds TT about an app called Prettyup where they can enhance their body shapes etc for videos. I bet this is what she uses because you’d never be able to tell after watching Sassi’x edited TT.
Have a google of the app, it’s pretty shocking in this day and age that so called influencers can do this to a video, especially when in the wild they look sooooo very different.

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Morning bridge dwelling, grass touching, uneducated trowels. How are we all today? I can’t bring myself to watch yet another clap back from old Aimless, you put your life out there so surely you have to accept some criticism, particularly if you lie!
I’m on a day off today, although I’ve already worked the hours, that’s a real job where I have to use my brain, react quickly and communicate effectively. Not sit in my smelly pjs with unwashed hair packing a sandwich and chewing coffee.
Anyone I’m off to do some decadent shopping because I can! Have a lovely day all and sending ❤️to anyone who needs it😘

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Crying video already done this week so a clap back had to be today’s choice for pre ad content. Or maybe she was feeling she needed one more car clap back before the DVLA swoop 🤣🤣

As for the actual content of it. Bore off. Stop sending private messages to yourself to clap back to and stop saying you aren’t bothered what people think of you as you absolutely are.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
IMG_3406.jpeg

Exhibit A 🤣🤣
She’s got a different face to match each of her different personalities. You could write a whole new Little Miss book collection on her, except it would be called Little Catpiss.

Book 1 suggestion: Little Catpiss the Catfish.

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
OMG WTF I am NOT and NEVER HAVE been @woeisme (account doesn’t even come up now when you tag them) 🤔
Ladydc needs to have some balls and just say what they really mean ffs instead of insinuating and stirring the pot 💩💩
I swear on my kids and dying relatives lives I am NOT woeisme and I wouldn’t EVER say this without meaning it and speaking the truth.

Crusty knickers. It all adds up. I’ve said it before. It’s quite funny though 😄

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024

Yeah I’m confused by that as at the beginning you were both on here and you only came to speak out because of her.

Don’t worry Jo I definitely don’t think you are Woe. I wish they’d come back to clear some things up though.

Mar 8, 2024
So ok, she doesn’t use slimming or smoothing filters, but what is it she uses then, magic cream? Because I really need to get myself some if it can make forehead lines disappear like that. I mean, this is brilliant stuff, so why isn’t she promoting it?
I had a moan about her to my manager on my tea break (male manager, bearded and tattooed aimless but sadly not called Dave) and showed him some of her pics. His response was I didn’t know you could use poly filler on your face and wtf is that to her in her full makeup 🤣 I have laughed til my stomach aches.

Mar 8, 2024
So for anyone wonder how she does her TikTok’s and looks slimmer. I watched a Sassi Simmonds TT about an app called Prettyup where they can enhance their body shapes etc for videos. I bet this is what she uses because you’d never be able to tell after watching Sassi’x edited TT.
Have a google of the app, it’s pretty shocking in this day and age that so called influencers can do this to a video, especially when in the wild they look sooooo very different.
It does something with AI that one so it would make sense for how she glitches at times. I seen another influencer talking about it a while back and downloaded it. Literally could look like stretch Armstrong and an alien hybrid. (I played with it drunk one night with friends and near gave myself nightmares) 🤣

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Just signed up for couch to 5k, I have never ran in my life so this could be fun 🤣 I’m not allowed to use the gym til my hands fully healed so decided I’d try something new that I could do for free.. thanks aimless you’ve motivated me to change so I don’t end up a miserable leathery skinned cow (or should I say pig) like you.
You never know where C25K will take you. I started it over 4 years ago and ran my first marathon last year. Good luck lovely. X

Status
Not open for further replies.