Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Morning bridge dwelling, grass touching, uneducated trowels. How are we all today? I can’t bring myself to watch yet another clap back from old Aimless, you put your life out there so surely you have to accept some criticism, particularly if you lie!
I’m on a day off today, although I’ve already worked the hours, that’s a real job where I have to use my brain, react quickly and communicate effectively. Not sit in my smelly pjs with unwashed hair packing a sandwich and chewing coffee.
Anyone I’m off to do some decadent shopping because I can! Have a lovely day all and sending ❤️to anyone who needs it😘
Have a lovely day shopping 🛍️ 😘 x

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
You’ve had numerous videos dedicated to you of “jigsawci” on TikTok 🤣🤣
Well I’ll take it seriously, when they can learn to spell.
Having an opinion is not trolling, I keep what I have to say here. No one has to look.
Jigsaw your loyalty is commendable, but maybe take a look at facts, and also how your loyalty is reciprocated.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s such a greedy f isn’t she
If she’s going to gorge and binge eat shouldn’t TT make them show calorie content? Muffins are all around 500 calories and those creamy drinks are around 300. That’s why going for a simple coffee and a cake is so dangerous, you wouldn’t think it but that adds up to not far off 800 calories. This is what I find so offensive.

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah I’m confused by that as at the beginning you were both on here and you only came to speak out because of her.

Don’t worry Jo I definitely don’t think you are Woe. I wish they’d come back to clear some things up though.
I definitely do not think Jo is woe. Woe was very different and can tell she had links somehow to D2.
Woe's anger seemed different to Jo's (my personal opinion )
I really wish she would come back too

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You never know where C25K will take you. I started it over 4 years ago and ran my first marathon last year. Good luck lovely. X
That’s incredible, I’m a bit too lazy to even try and train for a marathon 😂 it’s brilliant how much you can improve each day though and I’m always looking forward to a nice run just to keep sane and in shape 👍🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Attachments

• IMG_5327.jpeg
    IMG_5327.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_5326.jpeg
    IMG_5326.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 189
Status
Not open for further replies.