Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
What if the brand invited her for inclusively....you know the older lady/mature skin...n all that 😘😘😘😘🤣🤣🤣🤣
They should have invited bendy Wendy? 🤣 seriously though I think you can be beautiful and head turning at any age or shape but beautiful women who age well are age appropriate with a phenomenal sense of style where they can pass a wheelie bag off as Prada. They use make up to enhance themselves and they adapt fashions and trends to their style ……. OUR Olga just has zero clue about anything pertaining to style at all. She believes she looks as good as the young stylish influencers even though she’s still stuck in the early 80s it so sad to see. What on earth does she have in common with them?

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Well guys. My moods in my boots. I've cried most of the past 2 days and it's literally just because I feel really low well that and i think a bit of grief and tbh my managers getting under my skin. Asked for a day off next week and its a no even though i know theres room for me to have that day off. Shes definitely picking but im keeping record. Told me to get a swap but nobody will swap me cause nobody likes working with the guy im teamed with so basically i will just have to work and work. But I have still got my house cleaned, my washing all done and I'm going now to scoot to home bargains to get a few things before I come home and jump into a bath. If I was aimee I'd have my dad on my socials saying she's just had to step away for a while and be pampered to the high heavens and not function at all. So there's a silver lining. I'm not aimee! Yay! I hope everyone's doing well!

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Well lasses.. we’ve made it through another week of sheer hilarity 😂😂 got to give it to Shaimless she brings the entertainment 😂 I’m half a bottle of jamshed deep, about to roundhouse the dick off the neighbour cos he’s being an arsehole soo… if you don’t hear from me I’ve probably been arrested 😂 jokes! Hope you’re all enjoying the sun and you all have a fab weekend ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Well guys. My moods in my boots. I've cried most of the past 2 days and it's literally just because I feel really low well that and i think a bit of grief and tbh my managers getting under my skin. Asked for a day off next week and its a no even though i know theres room for me to have that day off. Shes definitely picking but im keeping record. Told me to get a swap but nobody will swap me cause nobody likes working with the guy im teamed with so basically i will just have to work and work. But I have still got my house cleaned, my washing all done and I'm going now to scoot to home bargains to get a few things before I come home and jump into a bath. If I was aimee I'd have my dad on my socials saying she's just had to step away for a while and be pampered to the high heavens and not function at all. So there's a silver lining. I'm not aimee! Yay! I hope everyone's doing well!
So sorry you are feeling low 😞 sending you lots of love 😘 your manager sounds like a right cnut! Definitely keep it all logged. My old line manager and band 8 were very much this and they were awful, it gets you down. The job is hard enough anyway without all power hungry dicks, who earn too much for little work and treat people like s! I really don't think some should of taken that career path. Is it worth talking to HR about them?
I hope you feel better soon. You can tell you are an amazing asset to the team so the mind boggles why a manager wouldn't want to accommodate you having a day off (f!)

Xx ❤️😘

Mar 8, 2024
Well lasses.. we’ve made it through another week of sheer hilarity 😂😂 got to give it to Shaimless she brings the entertainment 😂 I’m half a bottle of jamshed deep, about to roundhouse the dick off the neighbour cos he’s being an arsehole soo… if you don’t hear from me I’ve probably been arrested 😂 jokes! Hope you’re all enjoying the sun and you all have a fab weekend ❤️
🤣🤣🤣
You too 😘 xx ❤️

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
May your managers crotch be infested with a swarm of ants! What an absolute W ⚓️ they are!!

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I see she’s been taking advice off us all with the “I’m really into doing my house up at the moment”. How many times has it been mentioned that she should do her house up?! 🤣🤣

She also appears to be considering what goes with what and what matches. Whenever has she been bothered about things matching? We’ve mentioned it here 100’s of times though. If it wasn’t for this and the other site, she would have no content at all. I’m happy she’s taking advice from us though.

I’d love to see her dish up homemade, nutritious meals next, and cut at least 15 inches off her mane.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Well guys. My moods in my boots. I've cried most of the past 2 days and it's literally just because I feel really low well that and i think a bit of grief and tbh my managers getting under my skin. Asked for a day off next week and it’s a no even though i know theres room for me to have that day off. Shes definitely picking but im keeping record. Told me to get a swap but nobody will swap me cause nobody likes working with the guy im teamed with so basically i will just have to work and work. But I have still got my house cleaned, my washing all done and I'm going now to scoot to home bargains to get a few things before I come home and jump into a bath. If I was aimee I'd have my dad on my socials saying she's just had to step away for a while and be pampered to the high heavens and not function at all. So there's a silver lining. I'm not aimee! Yay! I hope everyone's doing well!
Sorry you’ve had a rough couple of days. Sending so much love and hoping the coming days are better. Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.