Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2024
UK
@ddcb (thanks for trying 🥰) I’m having Curry, Egg Fried Rice and Chips for Tea. I’m at the hospital having my Chemo today and I always crave spicy food after it as anything else tastes bland or metallic so we always stop off at the Chinese Takeaway after every treatment 😀 Most people feel sick after but I’m always starving (and I don’t take the anti sickness tablets either)😆

Mar 8, 2024
I think Charlie is heading there today then to the beach with Ralph ☺️ have a great day and if it's still bad later...."what's everyone having for tea" always helps 🤣🤣
I don't like to see the arguing or 1 person feeling jumped on so I will just get back to my train journey into our capital ☺️😍😘
Ditto ♥️ accept I'm not on a train...I'm still sat in my pjs phone scrolling..procrastinating about going in the garden and making use of the day! 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣♥️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
So girls what’s everyone doing today? On this lovely, fine day?

I’ve been to the garden centre, potted some plants and now getting ready to take my daughter to see her boyfriend play in a basketball game.

She should have been rowing today but someone pulled out last minute.

Got a lovely gammon joint in the slow cooker for a salad later on.

When I get back my partner will be going to bed as he is on nightshift and I will catch up all all the tv I love and he hates.

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are doing. Everything feels a bit better when the sun is shining and the skies are blue!
Sounds like your having a lovely day already babe 🥰❤️
The sun is shining here too and I’ve had a lie in till 9am this morning as hubby got up with the dogs.
Had a lovely cool shower, going to put some washing on, do some ironing outside (I love doing it outside for some reason 🤣)

Im also so excited as tonight at 10pm I’m going to watch the northern lights again parked up on the coast road car park. Such a magical thing to see and these are a few photos I got last night.
Never known it to be seen over Southport before and so clear too 🥰🥰

Attachments

• 48c50657-e4ba-40e2-bd80-6f480cbd4b5d.jpeg
    48c50657-e4ba-40e2-bd80-6f480cbd4b5d.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 85340143-5a7d-4597-81e9-10ce505e43df.jpeg
    85340143-5a7d-4597-81e9-10ce505e43df.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 5a9e5810-7083-48ba-9c66-ee453bf05230.jpeg
    5a9e5810-7083-48ba-9c66-ee453bf05230.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 63
Mar 8, 2024
@ddcb (thanks for trying 🥰) I’m having Curry, Egg Fried Rice and Chips for Tea. I’m at the hospital having my Chemo today and I always crave spicy food after it as anything else tastes bland or metallic so we always stop off at the Chinese Takeaway after every treatment 😀 Most people feel sick after but I’m always starving (and I don’t take the anti sickness tablets either)😆
Good luck for your chemo.♥️

Mar 8, 2024
The sun is shining here too and I’ve had a lie in till 9am this morning as hubby got up with the dogs.
Had a lovely cool shower, going to put some washing on, do some ironing outside (I love doing it outside for some reason 🤣)

Im also so excited as tonight at 10pm I’m going to watch the northern lights again parked up on the coast road car park. Such a magical thing to see and these are a few photos I got last night.
I've missed a whole thing lol. Northern lights...where? Are they just visible in your neck of the woods? Sorry if it's a stupid question lol xx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Good luck with your chemo today babe and enjoy that Chinese as you totally deserve it with the hell your going through right now ❤️

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Oh as if Harper has a friend over. And even if she did, I’m pretty sure any kid of that age would choose the beach over the crowds of a city on a hot day! She’s so full of s.

Let’s say it was true though, if one of my children told me we were going to the nearest city today, I’d say “no we’re not, we can go there any time. Today, we’re off to the beach”.

She’s the only parent I know that allows her child to dictate what they do. Ridiculous.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I've missed a whole thing lol. Northern lights...where? Are they just visible in your neck of the woods? Sorry if it's a stupid question lol xx
Apparently all over the north west but people have been seeing them in Oxford too.
It’s not a stupid question either as I didn’t know about it until my son told me yesterday as I don’t read or watch news at all.
I know so many people who have gone to Iceland to see the northern lights and never saw anything which is a risk you take. Saved myself a few grand with them being over Southport 🤣🤣
Can tick this off my bucket list now and my the No 1 thing I want to do is be on a plane and watch a volcano erupt 🙈
I actually wish I did a degree in geology tbh ❤️❤️

Mar 9, 2024
I can't get further away from her than being on nights hahaha but I stay as far away as possible even on days. I email and text her anything I need to say so I have things in writing lol you are lucky to be out of it. I keep thinking of going private or even just use my bank contract and sack off the permanent but not to sure. Also look for other jobs constantly. It's so sad cause I adore my job.
Private isn't much better. I did a stint on a private hospital n if your face don't fit....personally I'd be looking at HR n get some other staff who agree with you to support the complaint..
Huge hugs 🦄🦋💐

itsthedrama

May 7, 2024
Lancashire
Well you come on here for a bit of light reading and stumble into cat fights. You can almost understand why TL threads are locked down - saves a lot of this.

The thing is, no one owes anyone anything on either site. We’re strangers who, supposedly, are here to comment on the train wreck that is Aimee. Threads often get derailed with off topic chats but you can choose to just ignore and keep scrolling (oh god I sound like Shameless 😂). There’ll be many of time someone will post something that we don’t agree with … I saw the original comment and thought it was ignorant but what I didn’t do was then decide to go on the attack. It doesn’t solve anything other than create a bad atmosphere.

The Birkdale tramp will love all this infighting … don’t give her that satisfaction. Let’s just stick to watching the inevitable downfall and if we have a problem with someone, hit the ignore button.

Now as you were fellow bridge dwellers - thank you for coming to my Ted Talk that no one asked for.

Mar 8, 2024
🥰🥰🥰
Oh id definitely join you in that, been craving egg fried rice for a while (def not preggers as non blobber 🤣)
Hope treatment goes as well as it should. Hope you've got a good book to read xx

Apr 25, 2024
UK
🥰🥰🥰
Oh id definitely join you in that, been craving egg fried rice for a while (def not preggers as non blobber 🤣)
Hope treatment goes as well as it should. Hope you've got a good book to read xx
I’m hooked up to an IV for several hours at a time so I read here and it passes the time. Two hours after my op I was trying to escape from the Hospital to come home and there is Aimee on TikTok with a thermometer in her mouth feeling under the weather. No matter what I’m going through I thank god I’m not Aimee 😂

Livebythesea

Mar 9, 2024
Now I want chips, cheese and curry 😆

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Well that was an eventful catch up!
Personally for me I’m not getting involved the apology and explanation was enough for me.
I’m not going to give Scarlett any grief either as they appear to be going through something terrible right now.
But I suggest we all be mindful that people have their struggles, including sazza and I hope she is okay also, it isn’t CC vs tattle never has been for me, we have had our issues don’t get me wrong! Well difference of opinions, but I feel we can draw a line under this.

Sending anyone who is going through anything a big virtual hug 🥰 and that includes sazza I hope life gets easier soon ❤️❤️

@ismellofcatpiss @Miss Scarlett ❤️❤️

Last edited:

Livebythesea

Mar 9, 2024
Ditto ♥️ accept I'm not on a train...I'm still sat in my pjs phone scrolling..procrastinating about going in the garden and making use of the day! 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣♥️
Touch the grass 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈

This is my day ☀️☀️☀️☀️

Also a wee bit gutted as it appears the Northern Lights were amazing where I live and I’ve never managed to see them. Some amazing pics though.

Attachments

• IMG_6618.jpeg
    IMG_6618.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 65
Mar 8, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.