Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
theres an app that I’ve seen mentioned on tiktok that’s meant to help you track when you can see them 🥰

IMG_3448.jpeg
Ooh thank you! I'll see if I can download it, rubbish at these technological thingummybobs 🤣

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
She's trying to create the illusion everyone is jumping ship... Good luck pal! I've just repaired my sails and registered for the next regatta bitches! 👋 👋👋👋🤣
Ha ha! I'm currently dressed in my Captain Birdseye ensemble like Bendy Wendy. Still aboard the good ship CC.
I am such a bad sleeper too...but need to get some sleep as day out tomorrow and need some energy... Perhaps I'll ask Aimee if she can send me those energy drinks 😁

Ps been a bit weird tonight, I feel it's been really light on here. Wonder if some accounts are unable to post ?

Anyway night lovely night owls 😘❤️
I had to re register and change my name slightly cos for some reason it stopped me from posting. Now back to newbie status with limited posts and no emojis.So just gonna say Grrrr! Cos can't do angry emoji.
Edited to add that I'm able to post this now. So a wee bit dated.

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Gooood afternoon fellow puffy nippled trowels. Well I didn’t get arrested but the night is still young 🤣 been in the garden with a bottle of jamshed ( if you haven’t tried you should- it’s yummy!!) so a little bit tiddly. Neighbours still being dickheads, kids galloping around the house like they were competing in the grand national at 5am so that was canny! Anyway, what we all saying for dinner tonight? I’m gonna say harpers favourite.. pizza, or harpers favourite McDonald’s or harpers favourite KFC.. the choices are endless 😂😂 happy Saturday 🙌🏼 ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Ha ha! I'm currently dressed in my Captain Birdseye ensemble like Bendy Wendy. Still aboard the good ship CC.
I had to re register and change my name slightly cos for some reason it stopped me from posting. Now back to newbie status with limited posts and no emojis.So just gonna say Grrrr! Cos can't do angry emoji.
Edited to add that I'm able to post this now. So a wee bit dated.
Why do they do that....fers (don't chuck me cc!)

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Gooood afternoon fellow puffy nippled trowels. Well I didn’t get arrested but the night is still young 🤣 been in the garden with a bottle of jamshed ( if you haven’t tried you should- it’s yummy!!) so a little bit tiddly. Neighbours still being dickheads, kids galloping around the house like they were competing in the grand national at 5am so that was canny! Anyway, what we all saying for dinner tonight? I’m gonna say harpers favourite.. pizza, or harpers favourite McDonald’s or harpers favourite KFC.. the choices are endless 😂😂 happy Saturday 🙌🏼 ❤️
I vote pizza and her favourite pasta!! 🍕 let's the games begin!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well, remember she will have been to slim chickens or whatever it’s called because she’s a celeb in there after being invited to taste their new gravy.
So Maybe kfc is off the table for tonight

Mar 8, 2024
I’m hooked up to an IV for several hours at a time so I read here and it passes the time. Two hours after my op I was trying to escape from the Hospital to come home and there is Aimee on TikTok with a thermometer in her mouth feeling under the weather. No matter what I’m going through I thank god I’m not Aimee 😂
Hope your day has been ok. Exactly that ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.