Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
The belly is reeaally bellying...🤔🤔
Screenshot_20240511-192957_TikTok.jpg
All I was wondering was what on earth was she wearing on her bottom half???!!!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What a t 🤣 I know it's been said but no-one with anxiety would be in Liverpool City centre on a normal sat never mind when the eurovision is on. And as for not watching her kid or someone else's.. look at poor James Bulger 🥺 the other parent who we're assuming is Jasmine should be ashamed! I agree to an extent about H tone but also think monkey see monkey do not exactly had the manners taught into her has she!! Ohhh look pizza and co!! Yayyyy 🙄😴 can't wait for @Missy To post for us blocked bitches. Does she always ask for extra chillies? I can't remember?? 🤣 Also can't wait for Aimees Northern lights post after reading here 🤣 seeing as she's so into all that just like H collects rocks... CRYSTALS love CRYSTALS!! I'd tell her to get some sage to cleanse Mummy but she's too far gone and needs Jesus!!! 🤢🥴

Hope everyone has had a lovely day and gorgeous night ahead!! except Kipper knickers and her sweaty back in her wooly cardi in 23° heat 🥵🥵

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
What a t 🤣 I know it's been said but no-one with anxiety would be in Liverpool City centre on a normal sat never mind when the eurovision is on. And as for not watching her kid or someone else's.. look at poor James Bulger 🥺 the other parent who we're assuming is Jasmine should be ashamed! I agree to an extent about H tone but also think monkey see monkey do not exactly had the manners taught into her has she!! Ohhh look pizza and co!! Yayyyy 🙄😴 can't wait for @Missy To post for us blocked bitches. Does she always ask for extra chillies? I can't remember?? 🤣 Also can't wait for Aimees Northern lights post after reading here 🤣 seeing as she's so into all that just like H collects rocks... CRYSTALS love CRYSTALS!! I'd tell her to get some sage to cleanse Mummy but she's too far gone and needs Jesus!!! 🤢🥴

Hope everyone has had a lovely day and gorgeous night ahead!! except Kipper knickers and her sweaty back in her wooly cardi in 23° heat 🥵🥵
There’s one of them! The Liverpool vlog won’t attach but here’s DUD ❤️❤️

@noseyneighbour I know you’re blocked! 😂

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000covr307og65nokmhmln0.mp4
    21.7 MB
Last edited:

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
Pretty sure this is what fake anxiety looks like. Goes to Liverpool with two children on a day like this. No one with real anxiety would do it. Then look at her skin! It looks really bad . Her arms 😳. People with anxiety don’t burn themselves on a sun bed. They would be absolutely terrified. She’s a horrible liar. No man will ever stay with her.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I can only assume she's changed her bottom half cz it's a lot warmer outside than in here like the other day 😴😴 if not she's mad... so could be either tbh.
Just had a lovely shower.. Aimee a shower is.. oh never mind! Anyway me and my fella both been out for the day with FRIENDS!!.. Aimee friends are.. oh never mind!! He even took the dog as not outdoors in the heat!! After showers he's made gorg fresh gyozas, with all the trimmings and enough fresh salad to feed the whole block!! 🤣🤣 We live city centre Mcr high rise so gorgeous views of the still beaming sunshine no ring lights over here! Anyway going to make the most of a rare weekend off together as I'm sick until tues night after my op. And he's back to the Popo Mon day.. not a case officer though 🙄🥺 Have a wonderful night all. And anyone fighting the good fight on nights hope it's a good one. ❤️😎🥰 xxxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Rocks 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.