Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Eurrrggghhhh 🤢 well at least we can confirm the kipper knicks weren't as sweaty as we thought. But she really does dress like an 18yr old!! 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240511-215822_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240511-215822_Instagram.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 153
Mar 8, 2024
Her girth is bigger than her chest. That’s what beige all day every day does for you.
She doesn’t care about size which is unusual for a woman but she should care about the damage to her insides 😳
Well she does care otherwise she wudnt filter imo. I wudnt bat an eyelid about her size if she didnt distort and bs! Makes me so cross!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
In the words of Catherine Tate... what a load of old s!!

Rocks? - crystals...
Tate? - nah u won't take her..
Don't go in the water? Like they wud... Mother of the drear...I mean year 🙄🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️

Also...thanks @Missy 😊❤️
THIS!!! "don't go in the water" WTAF???? SHES APPARENTLY 9.....NOT fING 3 !!!I KNEW she'd be out with Jazzy Forsyths kid....its the only mate Twist has got ..I swear to do they feel sorry for the pair of em..Aimees a friendless t and Twist is becoming an even bigger brat so SHE ain't got any mates either ..do me 🙈

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
...and to the t..YES YOU.....WHO READS HERE THEN fS OFF TO AIMEES PAGE TO TELL HER WHATS BEEN DISCUSSED....YOU SAD fING BASTARD!!! 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 do OFF AND LICK HER SWEATY RIM YOU DUMB do....MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT A COMMENT SOMEONE MADE ON HERE REGARDING A HORRIFIC INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED IN BOOTLE AND TWISTING IT TO SUIT YOURSELF.....YOU ARE THE SICK do WHO READS HERE THEN GOES TELLING fING TALES ABOUT WHATS SAID....BLOWING IT ALL OUT OF PROPORTION!!! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT WAS MEANT BY THE COMMENT.....MISS ENTITLED ARSE BIKE OF fING BIRKDALE PARADING ROUND THE ALBERT DOCK EYE fING HER SIZE 16 FRAME IN HER PHONE INSTEAD OF PAYING ATTENTION TO HER KID, AND, WORSE STILL SOMEONE ELSES fING KID !!! SO STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT YOU UTTER TRAMP AND GET YOUR NOSE THE do OUT OF HERE YOU SAD t

Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
Evening all!

Had such a lovely day with my 10 year old being out and about in the Sun, makes all the difference.

Smothered in factor 30, hats on, drinks bottles full we went to an nspc garden open day followed by a walk down the woods, a play in the park and an evening in the garden. Not a penny spent and when I put him to bed he gave me the biggest hug and said thankyou for today, it was the best day 😍. Made my day.

Trying my best to stay awake to see the lights as last night I was fast asleep. It's quite cloudy here so not sure I will get to see any. Will give it another hour if I can stay awake and if not, it wasn't meant to be.

The comment on A liverpool blog about not going in the water....surely a 9 year old would know that? Well, a well behave 9 year old would. I was in Liverpool a few weeks ago and I also nearly got ran over at those lights too due to some stupid driver jumping the lights. That bit of road is awful for both pedestrians and drivers. Pedestrians as traffic in all directions and busy, drivers, too many lanes, never know which one to get in and too many pedestrians causing distractions!

Anyway, please make lots of comments for me to read and keep busy so I can stay up late and hopefully see some northern lights! 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.