Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I cannot grasp my head around this arguing.
Does anyone not realise it gives Aimee and her huns joy, oh look the trolls can’t even get on, yet they’re always saying how supportive they are. I just don’t get it.
People sometimes say thing in anger etc, or text word can sometimes be hard to understand, or everyone’s interpretation is different.
I don’t always agree with what’s said, mostly I just whizz over it. It’s not that hard, plus there is the ignore button if you really can’t deal with someone.
And that’s all I’m going to say about that, like forest gump.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
No I think Denise is Jame's mum 😞
Ahhh yes it is oooops I apologise! I read it wrong 😩 it was this comment
IMG_3474.jpeg

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I cannot grasp my head around this arguing.
Does anyone not realise it gives Aimee and her huns joy, oh look the trolls can’t even get on, yet they’re always saying how supportive they are. I just don’t get it.
People sometimes say thing in anger etc, or text word can sometimes be hard to understand, or everyone’s interpretation is different.
I don’t always agree with what’s said, mostly I just whizz over it. It’s not that hard, plus there is the ignore button if you really can’t deal with someone.
And that’s all I’m going to say about that, like forest gump.
Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you’re going to get!

I’ve never understood that phrase because most chocolates come with a piece of card telling you what each one is😂 unless I’m just from the generation were they created that

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m not going to post regarding this after this post so please forgive me for the fact this may be long.
TL you say if we don’t like something don’t read, scroll on etc. but your members are taking posts from here and posting them on tattle then proceeding to pick them apart. I get you have an opinion but at this point you are saying one thing for us to do then you’re doing the opposite!
I fully understand your views, you not liking some people on here - nobody can like everyone 🤷‍♀️
But you are causing this yourselves. We are not doing anything to you? You’re taking posts from here and bringing it onto your website. Then telling us not to read and scroll on? Do you get my point?
And I understand your reasonings for leaving when the incident occurred which I’m not going to dwell on, in my eyes it was dealt with it wasn’t acceptable at all but it was ONE individual not the community.
And lastly, I wish you well, I hope life gets easier for those of you who are struggling and I hope we can put an end to this.
I had respect for all of you, but it seems it isn’t reciprocated and that’s okay, but you stay in your lane and I’ll stay in mine.
🥰

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Why would you remove a built in wardrobe to replace it with a canvas flat pack one and wouldn't it be an allen key? 🤔
I'll piss myself laughing if it is an allen key 🤣 the stupid b probably hasnt even looked at the instructions. I bet it's all wonky after its been put up, or she'll have to get wendy wide legs round to put it up for her 😂

Mar 8, 2024
I’m not going to post regarding this after this post so please forgive me for the fact this may be long.
TL you say if we don’t like something don’t read, scroll on etc. but your members are taking posts from here and posting them on tattle then proceeding to pick them apart. I get you have an opinion but at this point you are saying one thing for us to do then you’re doing the opposite!
I fully understand your views, you not liking some people on here - nobody can like everyone 🤷‍♀️
But you are causing this yourselves. We are not doing anything to you? You’re taking posts from here and bringing it onto your website. Then telling us not to read and scroll on? Do you get my point?
And I understand your reasonings for leaving when the incident occurred which I’m not going to dwell on, in my eyes it was dealt with it wasn’t acceptable at all but it was ONE individual not the community.
And lastly, I wish you well, I hope life gets easier for those of you who are struggling and I hope we can put an end to this.
I had respect for all of you, but it seems it isn’t reciprocated and that’s okay, but you stay in your lane and I’ll stay in mine.
🥰
👌👏👏👏

Mar 9, 2024
I’m probably going to put my foot in it and word this very clumsy and if I offend I absolutely don’t mean to but very genuinely, why is it so much pro Palestine, free Palestine, boycott all these companies that “support Israel”? I am curious why no one is talking about the innocent children and people in Israel being killed and attacked by hammas? Genuinely baffles me how so many people are really one sided about it?? Again sorry if I have totally hammed that and it makes no sense 🙃
I totally get you with this - the way I understand it is that Hamas more or less declared war on Israel when they attacked, murdered and kidnapped all those innocents (baby’s too) Israel responded to that declaration- correct me if I’m wrong it’s just my understanding. I don’t even understand why Egypt won’t open their borders to the Palestinians who are trapped? Are they not both Muslim countries? Do the people of Hamas not condemn the actions of Hamas ? If so why aren’t they giving them up? How can Israel stop until the threat of it happening again is gone? What if this happened here? Would our government back down? Maybe I’m nieve I’m just trying to make understand it better x

Mar 8, 2024
I’m hooked up to an IV for several hours at a time so I read here and it passes the time. Two hours after my op I was trying to escape from the Hospital to come home and there is Aimee on TikTok with a thermometer in her mouth feeling under the weather. No matter what I’m going through I thank god I’m not Aimee 😂
Hope your treatment went ok 🥰
Did you get your Chinese? I had a Macy's on the way home. Xx

Mar 8, 2024
Them necklaces round her neck need to come off and be cleaned same with the bracelets. They all look s as well.
The video in Liverpool.. the two kids reflectIon in the shop window made me think how embarrassing this is for H having to walk with her mum and mate watching her mum film everything and talk to her phone
Me and my little boy always go the Albert dock for a walk and a nosey and I wouldn’t dare film it. It’s so embarrassing 😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you’re going to get!

I’ve never understood that phrase because most chocolates come with a piece of card telling you what each one is😂 unless I’m just from the generation were they created that
Me neither because each chocolate looks different with pattern and colour or foil wrap which are easily identifiable on the booklet which lists the contents 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Status
Not open for further replies.