Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I totally get you with this - the way I understand it is that Hamas more or less declared war on Israel when they attacked, murdered and kidnapped all those innocents (baby’s too) Israel responded to that declaration- correct me if I’m wrong it’s just my understanding. I don’t even understand why Egypt won’t open their borders to the Palestinians who are trapped? Are they not both Muslim countries? Do the people of Hamas not condemn the actions of Hamas ? If so why aren’t they giving them up? How can Israel stop until the threat of it happening again is gone? What if this happened here? Would our government back down? Maybe I’m nieve I’m just trying to make understand it better x
I am not really sure either but killing of innocent people on both sides 😞I think we can all agree is just awful 😞
Humans will destroy this 🌎 😞😞😞 xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And for all you lovelies getting tarred with my 'disgusting' brush I'm sorry!! It was my comment and I'm sorry to you all now getting s for it. But like I said it wasn't meant in the way it's been taken ❤️❤️
Of course it wasn’t, the t commenting on Aimee’s page caused all that aggro not you. If she’s the only responsible adult with 2 under 10’s she should have her phone in her bag and be present and in charge.
END OF 🤷🏼‍♀️

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Me neither because each chocolate looks different with pattern and colour or foil wrap which are easily identifiable on the booklet which lists the contents 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
I can't read the booklet thingy without my glasses, but let's be honest, I don't really care what they are, I'll try them all anyway! (Parking my definitely not size 12 arse by the choccies 😋🤣)

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
I totally get you with this - the way I understand it is that Hamas more or less declared war on Israel when they attacked, murdered and kidnapped all those innocents (baby’s too) Israel responded to that declaration- correct me if I’m wrong it’s just my understanding. I don’t even understand why Egypt won’t open their borders to the Palestinians who are trapped? Are they not both Muslim countries? Do the people of Hamas not condemn the actions of Hamas ? If so why aren’t they giving them up? How can Israel stop until the threat of it happening again is gone? What if this happened here? Would our government back down? Maybe I’m nieve I’m just trying to make understand it better x
Thank you for this! You put it perfectly, totally my point, no one seemingly up in arms about what they did to Israel…. But they retaliate and are the world’s worst?? That’s what confuses me so much, thank you for understanding & putting it into words I couldn’t ❤️❤️

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Nah I don’t buy that she doesn’t have tools… what did she use to start taking down the other wardrobe? And what did you build her new side tables with? A makeup brush?
I think D1 built one of her sideboards and D2 the other 🤣 also found it weird she didn’t want to let herself into her dads for one, made me wonder if she has a key / or they’ve changed the locks 😂

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Omg! Firstly she’s been sleeping in those pyjamas, then preparing Melon and now WITHOUT A SHOWER getting ready to go shopping for tools AND STILL WEARING THAT NECKLACE for weeks or is it MONTHS NOW 🤷🏽‍♀️🥴. Proof that her personal hygiene is non existent and just filming herself! She really must smell very unfresh! No wonder she’s without a man in her life… she’s just a ; little-miss-left-on-the-shelf, Stink 💣 bomb.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'll piss myself laughing if it is an allen key 🤣 the stupid b probably hasnt even looked at the instructions. I bet it's all wonky after its been put up, or she'll have to get wendy wide legs round to put it up for her 😂
Most flat pack items come with a little bag full of all the screws and tools you need. Maybe she has looked at the instructions already and ascertained that she needs a full kit of screwdrivers and an electric one.
Oh the suspense 😜

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Most flat pack items come with a little bag full of all the screws and tools you need. Maybe she has looked at the instructions already and ascertained that she needs a full kit of screwdrivers and an electric one.
Oh the suspense 😜
Or "destructions" another word she says fine in one breath then wrong the next all "coy and cute" 🥴 like Pomegranate last week 🙄🙄

Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
"This single mama" has her days off being an adult when H is at her Dad's. When is that...oh yeah, every other weekend more or less.

A true 'single mama' ie ME, doesn't ever get a day off unless I'm away with work and my mum has come to stay at mine. Even then I try and get back as much as I can because I LOVE MY CHILD and actually miss him when we are not together.

He is my world and I will do anything for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.