Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Sorry guys. I'm in and out reading and commenting randomly as night duty and trying to sleep. Ya knooooow! Anyways I hope everyone is well. I will catch up when I can later on. But for now....

AIMEE EVERY SINGLE DAY OF YOUR LIFE IS HALF TERM!! Who at the age of 38 almost 39 years old doesn't own tools? She will wait and her dad or Wendy will build it cause she's had D1 and D2 do any other building she's needed doing. Acting like she's some kinda Bob the builder! Never has and never will do manual labour she doesn't need to do. Didn't need to see you chowing down on melon when I woke up from a hard nights work, thanks for putting me off my food. And could you not taste test non alcoholic beverages just for the craic? Go on! Live a little!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
...and to the t..YES YOU.....WHO READS HERE THEN fS OFF TO AIMEES PAGE TO TELL HER WHATS BEEN DISCUSSED....YOU SAD fING BASTARD!!! 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 do OFF AND LICK HER SWEATY RIM YOU DUMB do....MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT A COMMENT SOMEONE MADE ON HERE REGARDING A HORRIFIC INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED IN BOOTLE AND TWISTING IT TO SUIT YOURSELF.....YOU ARE THE SICK do WHO READS HERE THEN GOES TELLING fING TALES ABOUT WHATS SAID....BLOWING IT ALL OUT OF PROPORTION!!! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT WAS MEANT BY THE COMMENT.....MISS ENTITLED ARSE BIKE OF fING BIRKDALE PARADING ROUND THE ALBERT DOCK EYE fING HER SIZE 16 FRAME IN HER PHONE INSTEAD OF PAYING ATTENTION TO HER KID, AND, WORSE STILL SOMEONE ELSES fING KID !!! SO STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT YOU UTTER TRAMP AND GET YOUR NOSE THE do OUT OF HERE YOU SAD t
Brilliant!!!! :love: :love: :love:

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Damn right she does, the dirty friendless, lonely old catpiss smelling, sweaty titted, puffy nippled, fat fannied, cock gobbling big nosed t! Reading here, reading TL, deleting and blocking, swiping on Tinder while swigging wine from the bottle, crying into her fing emotional support bear "living her BEST LIFE" yeah ok Aims 👍 sure you are
Puss!! I've just read that without taking a breath! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Mar 9, 2024
She wants a half term for adults!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

This coming from the woman whose whole bloody life is one big rest-fest!
Jesus Christ - a break from adulthood? Would you just listen to this overgrown toddler! If she was suddenly expected to be an adult she would be hiding under the table clutching her support bear on the potty with her bum wipes calling her mental health nurse with her thermometer in her mush crying into her Kyle! I can’t even believe she said this out loud! What is this woman smoking! X

Mar 9, 2024
Omg! Firstly she’s been sleeping in those pyjamas, then preparing Melon and now WITHOUT A SHOWER getting ready to go shopping for tools AND STILL WEARING THAT NECKLACE for weeks or is it MONTHS NOW 🤷🏽‍♀️🥴. Proof that her personal hygiene is non existent and just filming herself! She really must smell very unfresh! No wonder she’s without a man in her life… she’s just a ; little-miss-left-on-the-shelf, Stink 💣 bomb.
The necklace has been on her longer than bloody D2- absolute jizz stain she is just yuck!

Mar 8, 2024
I’m not going to post regarding this after this post so please forgive me for the fact this may be long.
TL you say if we don’t like something don’t read, scroll on etc. but your members are taking posts from here and posting them on tattle then proceeding to pick them apart. I get you have an opinion but at this point you are saying one thing for us to do then you’re doing the opposite!
I fully understand your views, you not liking some people on here - nobody can like everyone 🤷‍♀️
But you are causing this yourselves. We are not doing anything to you? You’re taking posts from here and bringing it onto your website. Then telling us not to read and scroll on? Do you get my point?
And I understand your reasonings for leaving when the incident occurred which I’m not going to dwell on, in my eyes it was dealt with it wasn’t acceptable at all but it was ONE individual not the community.
And lastly, I wish you well, I hope life gets easier for those of you who are struggling and I hope we can put an end to this.
I had respect for all of you, but it seems it isn’t reciprocated and that’s okay, but you stay in your lane and I’ll stay in mine.
🥰
Well said again Lurkey 👏 Sorry TL but she's spot on.
Personally I have never taken stuff of there to debate or b about. Haven't discussed any of the members by name either. Nor have I took SS of an individuals posts to s off.
Please don't say oh..there starting again as I have just caught up over never amd someone's mentioned CC again in a detrimental way. Can it stop now please.
I could say something now that wud really stir the pot over there as not everything is always as it seems....I'm not going to though as it's childish and muggy and it would prob mess up everything for u all.
I like TL..I have always read and respected and agreed most of the content.
Respect goes 2 ways. Peace out.✌️ ☮️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good afternoon all 😎 Sorry I've been busy today and also a bit fumin over my posts! I'm not going there again and staying here as I figure TL will only have the same posts seeing as we're here for the same reason!! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just wanted to emphasise my apology to anyone genuinely offended not just rimming. I'd like to think you may not know me from Adam but hopefully you know enough about me to know I would NEVER what was insinuated and thank you to those who backed me @pussycatchat @thelurker66 @ddcb @noseyneighbour I know there was more but I can't scroll all the way back this clown gives us too many posts to scroll 🤣 but yes I apologise again. I'm not leaving.. and love this little group!! Who we don't have to agree with all the time ❤️❤️❤️

Apr 26, 2024
uk
I’m not going to post regarding this after this post so please forgive me for the fact this may be long.
TL you say if we don’t like something don’t read, scroll on etc. but your members are taking posts from here and posting them on tattle then proceeding to pick them apart. I get you have an opinion but at this point you are saying one thing for us to do then you’re doing the opposite!
I fully understand your views, you not liking some people on here - nobody can like everyone 🤷‍♀️
But you are causing this yourselves. We are not doing anything to you? You’re taking posts from here and bringing it onto your website. Then telling us not to read and scroll on? Do you get my point?
And I understand your reasonings for leaving when the incident occurred which I’m not going to dwell on, in my eyes it was dealt with it wasn’t acceptable at all but it was ONE individual not the community.
And lastly, I wish you well, I hope life gets easier for those of you who are struggling and I hope we can put an end to this.
I had respect for all of you, but it seems it isn’t reciprocated and that’s okay, but you stay in your lane and I’ll stay in mine.
🥰
Well said, honestly does my head in. Like focus on the thread title not what another site says FFS

Anyhow I think the majority of you are wonderful, lovely people!

Macncheese

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry guys. I'm in and out reading and commenting randomly as night duty and trying to sleep. Ya knooooow! Anyways I hope everyone is well. I will catch up when I can later on. But for now....

AIMEE EVERY SINGLE DAY OF YOUR LIFE IS HALF TERM!! Who at the age of 38 almost 39 years old doesn't own tools? She will wait and her dad or Wendy will build it cause she's had D1 and D2 do any other building she's needed doing. Acting like she's some kinda Bob the builder! Never has and never will do manual labour she doesn't need to do. Didn't need to see you chowing down on melon when I woke up from a hard nights work, thanks for putting me off my food. And could you not taste test non alcoholic beverages just for the craic? Go on! Live a little!
She’s more knob the builder than Bob the builder 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Damn right she does, the dirty friendless, lonely old catpiss smelling, sweaty titted, puffy nippled, fat fannied, cock gobbling big nosed t! Reading here, reading TL, deleting and blocking, swiping on Tinder while swigging wine from the bottle, crying into her fing emotional support bear "living her BEST LIFE" yeah ok Aims 👍 sure you are
Said it before but I actually seek out your posts 🤣 THIS has to be one of your best @pussycatchat 🤣🤣 Sweaty titted had me rolling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good afternoon all 😎 Sorry I've been busy today and also a bit fumin over my posts! I'm not going there again and staying here as I figure TL will only have the same posts seeing as we're here for the same reason!! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just wanted to emphasise my apology to anyone genuinely offended not just rimming. I'd like to think you may not know me from Adam but hopefully you know enough about me to know I would NEVER what was insinuated and thank you to those who backed me @pussycatchat @thelurker66 @ddcb @noseyneighbour I know there was more but I can't scroll all the way back this clown gives us too many posts to scroll 🤣 but yes I apologise again. I'm not leaving.. and love this little group!! Who we don't have to agree with all the time ❤️❤️❤️
I read it and didn’t even cross my mind there was an issue, she never has her mind on anything but TT. Surely she could have just put her phone away while she was the responsible adult of 2 children. If not, then don’t take them out. It’s those pricks on TT made it out to be a big deal. They can all do off if they think the way she behaves is absolutely fine. It’s not. 🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.