Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Vav got a tattoo this weekend - anyone remember when Aimee Arsenole said she would be getting a tattoo when reached a certain number of people?

🤔 Where is it? She would probably drawn one on with a felt tip or buy those fake tattoos!

Actually didn’t she wear a fake tattoo for a short while whilst she was with one of the Ds?
I saw beefy video and she said she was with her best friend too 🤣🤣
Bet that annoyed catpiss seeing as she always says they are besties 🤔🤣🤣
Aimee did have a fake tattoo on her arm/wrist last year when she was with D2 and even though she loves being pricked 🍆, a prick from a tattoo probably scares her.
Anyone noticed her anxiety has miraculously disappeared since the DVLA letters 🤔
I couldn’t think of going anywhere worse than Liverpool on a Saturday, with Eurovision on too if I had anxiety.
Did you drive in flip flops aswell Catpiss which is highly dangerous and disgusting imo when you have two innocent 9yr olds in the car.
Just understand the risk your taking doing that because if anything ever happened in the car, your insurance would refuse to pay out because of inappropriate footwear.
I await the lie of you saying you wore trainers whilst driving Pinocchio 🐂🙈

AIMEE HAVE YOU MANAGED TO GET YOUR DVLA MEDICAL BOOKED AT GP’S YET 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Vav got a tattoo this weekend - anyone remember when Aimee Arsenole said she would be getting a tattoo when reached a certain number of people?

🤔 Where is it? She would probably drawn one on with a felt tip or buy those fake tattoos!

Actually didn’t she wear a fake tattoo for a short while whilst she was with one of the Ds?
She did wear a fake one with D2 yeah 🤣🤣 what was that about.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
IMG_1989.jpeg

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
We should do a top 10 of the most jaw dropping oinking olger moments 🤣🤣 there will be loads that some remember and some that people forgot x
Can we do top 10 each 🤣🤣

1- mummy they think I’ve not got a boyfriend
2- sit with me whilst I have a coffee crying
3- D2 leaving psycho and the poor Xmas tree
4- Her being a 💩 mother not up for debate
5- LYING about pregnancy and D2 had the snip
6- Anxiety attack in the shop in London
7- They said I smell of catpiss
8- thermometer
9- Crying by the breeze blocks in her garden
10- That dirty disgusting unwashed support teddie she carries 🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Just wanted to cheer everyone up by saying whatever you have going on at least you're not aimee in a manic rage storming around your house with a washing basket and filling it with everything you've bought your children
(Does anyone else remember that?) 🤣🤣🤣

Haha yes. Watch it on 2x speed and it's even better. Honestly what a t she is and doubly so in that video. She thinks that buying stuff for h makes the rest of her treatment of h alright, it doesn't.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Which island you going to? I'm not gonna stalk u lol just curious. 🤣
Hey babe, I did see your comment whilst I was catching up 🥰. I was quieter over the weekend as had a cheeky unplanned bbq Saturday with my family at home for early birthday celebrations as the weather wasn’t looking good for today 🙈
Yesterday went out in the morning to go do the dreaded food shop with hubby, put it away and ended up having a nanna nap for a few hours 🤣 I’m not a nan yet but I’m ready to be one but my sons aren’t ready to be parents for a few years yet.
I think being up late to watch the northern lights caught up with me and I’ve also been trying to fight the withdrawals of my medication as it’s just been reduced again 🙈
I will be fine as it takes up to a week for side effects to ease off but I’m still up early, showered, cleaning the house, doing the washing etc unlike Catpiss who needs time off from being an adult child 🤣
How was your weekend babe ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.