Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you @brewtime 🥰
I don’t leave till 21st May til 3rd June but I’m so ready for the holiday. I’m really looking forward to falling asleep at night with the air conditioning on 🤣🤣 Don’t worry anyone, hubby turns it off once I’m properly asleep as I just have to be cold to fall asleep 🤣
I’ve begged him for years to let us have air con in the bedroom but he won’t 🙈
Omg...aircon in my bedroom would be bliss...I'm one of those crazy folks who has a fan on 365 days of the year!

Mar 7, 2024
It’s my pleasure to post her videos!
Although in a few days I’m flying off somewhere so with a time difference of 8hrs I might struggle so someone else will need to take over for a while 🤗
What?! Did we say you could have time off? Has anyone signed your holiday form? What if we miss first chew of the day / hammy Sammy/dish up some inedible se with me...... you need to cancel hols sorry 🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
This Is Fine On Fire GIF by StickerGiant

First sip of the day!! 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
It is now 5pm and I’m calling her bullshit with the medical.
It went so well and my gp said I will be absolutely fine because I don’t have anxiety as bad and they agreed I’m an occasional daily alcoholic who is safe to drive.The gp is also going to write in his report to the DVLA it is the trolls trying to fake videos and he’s also going to speak to my case officer too with his final report 🤣🤣🤣🤣
CATPISS it’s not up to the GP you dick if you keep your licence or not as you will still have to wait a while for the DVLA to decide. That all depends on what your GP really writes so whatever the outcome it proves you are,
A- LIED COMPLETELY ABOUT ANXIETY WHICH MAKES YOU POND SKUM
OR
B - YOU LOSE THAT LICENCE AND NEED A BUS PASS 🫢🤣🚌

Also your gp will include ANY anxiety related consultations that are on your file even with your own personal mental health nurse 🤣

Ps forgot to press post reply at 5pm 🤣
The doctor also said make sure you alternate your coffee ( for your heart condition) with the Kyle and M&S cocktails to stop your alcoholism Getting out of hand babe. The beige dinners are excellent but maybe a touch more banoffee pie in bed will benefit you enormously- I can send a letter to me dads wife for you - now can I have your autograph please

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
I honestly am baffled by the hypocrisy of her huns. I nearly commented but thought better of it. Have they heard of the expression running with the hare and the hounds? Reading on here and reporting back to Aimless. For a start she doesn't need the daily reports as she reads here herself, and furthermore how laughable that they honestly think she will like them more for the info!!
I have first hand experience of harassment which ended in a criminal conviction. I reported comments that were about me but not directly. The police said but if you didn't look for those comments you wouldn't know they were there so why look? This is TL and CC. 98% of users don't comment on her posts they comment on these forums. You Aimless, come looking or send your flying monkeys. You CHOOSE to look. Our opinions (and that's all they are) on you are not up for debate. Stay in your own lane.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Ymca Wendy video later

I have just nipped round to our aimees.........moonface pops her head in with that smug condescending smile she does............I have to say the GPs of birkdale are the most gorgeous GPs. Doctor spock actually follows our aimee and said she is the most gorgeous alcoholic he has ever saw! They had such a laugh about it as he actually knows me from back in the day when I was dishing out blow jobs round the back of The Red Lion. What am I like huns! Any having a gorgeous meal with my gorgeous fantastic can do no wrong daughter. See you later huns"

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
So, just curious as to how she's gonna slither her way out of her over exaggerated lies she spun if she passes this medical.
Will she choose to ignore or say she does pass out from panic attacks but never when driving??
Regardless, the smugness will be off the scale if she's passed as fit. Probably have a wee party with Bendy and the support bear. Streamers, hats and pre made cocktails at the ready.

Mar 8, 2024
Hey babe, I did see your comment whilst I was catching up 🥰. I was quieter over the weekend as had a cheeky unplanned bbq Saturday with my family at home for early birthday celebrations as the weather wasn’t looking good for today 🙈
Yesterday went out in the morning to go do the dreaded food shop with hubby, put it away and ended up having a nanna nap for a few hours 🤣 I’m not a nan yet but I’m ready to be one but my sons aren’t ready to be parents for a few years yet.
I think being up late to watch the northern lights caught up with me and I’ve also been trying to fight the withdrawals of my medication as it’s just been reduced again 🙈
I will be fine as it takes up to a week for side effects to ease off but I’m still up early, showered, cleaning the house, doing the washing etc unlike Catpiss who needs time off from being an adult child 🤣
How was your weekend babe ❤️
I thought u were prob busy but was just checking in ♥️
Is it your birthday today??

My weekend was non eventful...just how I like it 🤣 lots of gardening done. I really don't enjoy it but has to be done..doesn't it...u know like adult stuff..... Aimee the overgrown toddler tantrumer!!🙄

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I don’t work for the NHS but have been involved in Government decision making, not for DVLA but the principle is the same. The decision will be made depending on the results of the tests and the information provided both by her and the GP. Do her and her huns not understand this is all about her suitability to be safe on the road and ultimately if she’s not she could kill herself or someone else.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
What was this about please? I can't see her posts and comments unless the generous folk show me lol
Palestine I think, because McDonald’s and Starbucks apparently support the issues behind it or something like that so people are boycotting them as a result.
And Aimee is still showing she uses both, so people are now saying to block those tiktok accounts who support them.

I’m not clued up on this so sorry to anyone if I’ve got it wrong 🤷‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So, just curious as to how she's gonna slither her way out of her over exaggerated lies she spun if she passes this medical.
Will she choose to ignore or say she does pass out from panic attacks but never when driving??
Regardless, the smugness will be off the scale if she's passed as fit. Probably have a wee party with Bendy and the support bear. Streamers, hats and pre made cocktails at the ready.
If she is fit to have a license then she’s clearly made up all the anxiety and panic attacks. So she can be as smug as she likes, she will have been proven to be a liar by her GP 🎉

Status
Not open for further replies.