Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
What’s worrying is that Aimee thinks this all a game. Her V trolls it’s not at all, it’s calling out a liar, and when she says she can pass out or even s herself with panic attacks, she’s either lying or shouldn’t be driving. If her fans think that’s acceptable then 🤷🏼‍♀️
So true, it is a game to her ...all of it and I won't let the trolls win. I honestly do not understand anyone who can't see her for what she is 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Anybody remember this delightful video....how she can stop herself passing out? Bloody medical marvel this woman 🦸‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Oh I can’t even watch it all. They fingers knock me sick. Them claws are hideous. The attention seeking is off the scale. She’s 37 and this is how she chooses to live her life. Craving attention and addicted to talking to her phone. What a sad little life Jane

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_3492.jpeg

Please enlighten me where have you been threatened? I’ve been on this thread since the beginning and never seen no threats made towards you? And unhinged behaviour? What? Reporting you for stuff you said yourself? Oh wow 😮 Aimee shut up you absolute clown 🤡

And dani hemroid yes that’s your new name you utter hypocrite you used to be a member, probably even praised Jo when she first reported, get off your high horse 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Oh because she let someone jump in the queue 😂😂😂😂 no- you have appointments for a reason… no one can ‘ jump in front of you’ absolute weapon hahahaha what a giggle that TikTok is x
She let a new born baby jump the queue with the doctor who was booked to do the DVLA exam that appointment would not be a regular surgery appointment it would have been set up just for that particular examination
Maybe the baby needed a review of their licence too

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
In one breath she's saying she hasn't said case closed and then the next. Again Aimee, the gp doesn't make the decision and if he told you (which I don't believe he did) that you were fine and could drive then he's not doing his job. You can't control this by manipulating the doctor unfortunately. And either way, you are either a liar about the severity of your condition or you actually aren't lying and are a danger due to saying about passing out. Anxiety if severe enough does alter a person's thought process and functioning and if extreme enough yes you can be banned from driving because its dangerous for you and others. I don't think there's anything funny or to be game playing over tbh. Some people really really struggle and you think it's a game.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240513_221120_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240513_221120_TikTok.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 173

Flumpsie

Mar 8, 2024
My partner worked at the DVLA, ex drivers medical case worker, first of all, the DVLA would not consider information from a third party, unless, they were a police officer or Doctor. In the unlikely case they might, they would have to put it in writing, and they would need to know this persons FULL name, address and their driving licence number. IF, the DVLA wanted to investigate, they would write direct to the licence holder and her Doctor, requesting that the licence holder makes an appointment with the Doctor within 14 days, NEVER, would the Doctor make the appointment, it would be down to the licence holder. Once attended the appointment, the Doctor would have to complete a specific questionnaire, provided by the DVLA, which has to be returned to the DVLA, and a medical case worker, would review the information and make the decision to revoke or keep the licence, it would NEVER be the Doctors decision, and they would never tell her, that it would be ok for her to keep her licence. There is a HUGE backlog at drivers medical, this case would have taken months, the DOCTOR WOULD NOT HAVE SAID YOU CAN DRIVE, that is not HIS decision, he just fills the questionnaire in. The backlogs especially for panic attacks and anxiety are HUGE, you’re talking 6 months minimum.

My partner hates TikTok 🤣 but he overheard the TikTok today about the doctors appointment whilst I was in his car and he said, whoever is saying that is a LIAR 🤥

THERE IS NOWAY TO SEND FOOTAGE TO THE DVLA. Even though that imbecile has said she suffers blackouts!!!

None of this bullshit story is true, everything is for attention, even negative attention!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
My partner worked at the DVLA, ex drivers medical case worker, first of all, the DVLA would not consider information from a third party, unless, they were a police officer or Doctor. In the unlikely case they might, they would have to put it in writing, and they would need to know this persons FULL name, address and their driving licence number. IF, the DVLA wanted to investigate, they would write direct to the licence holder and her Doctor, requesting that the licence holder makes an appointment with the Doctor within 14 days, NEVER, would the Doctor make the appointment, it would be down to the licence holder. Once attended the appointment, the Doctor would have to complete a specific questionnaire, provided by the DVLA, which has to be returned to the DVLA, and a medical case worker, would review the information and make the decision to revoke or keep the licence, it would NEVER be the Doctors decision, and they would never tell her, that it would be ok for her to keep her licence. There is a HUGE backlog at drivers medical, this case would have taken months, the DOCTOR WOULD NOT HAVE SAID YOU CAN DRIVE, that is not HIS decision, he just fills the questionnaire in. The backlogs especially for panic attacks and anxiety are HUGE, you’re talking 6 months minimum.

My partner hates TikTok 🤣 but he overheard the TikTok today about the doctors appointment whilst I was in his car and he said, whoever is saying that is a LIAR 🤥

THERE IS NOWAY TO SEND FOOTAGE TO THE DVLA. Even though that imbecile has said she suffers blackouts!!!

None of this bullshit story is true, everything is for attention, even negative attention!!
The story behind being reported - it was a member on here so Aimee isn’t lying on that part.
I am intrigued with the being no way to send footage though 🤔

Natty88

Mar 9, 2024

I mean Aimee showed the DVLA forms so someone did report her.

Flumpsie

Mar 8, 2024
The story behind being reported - it was a member on here so Aimee isn’t lying on that part.
I am intrigued with the being no way to send footage though 🤔
The only way they can submit evidence, is through the police, the DVLA won’t take it, and police would alert the DVLA through what’s called a police notification, DVLA only act on medical evidence, I’m sat by him now asking lmao

Mar 8, 2024
Haha let's hope its 2-4-1😉🍹
Ah really 😞 it's s when that happens especially as it was a present from your daughter. The hotel I choose is quite new and reviews are good so fingers crossed. I really cannot wait, only down side is leaving my other boy but one of my best friends has him and he loves her so much so that makes it easier. One time he wouldn't get out of her car when she dropped him off (little user 🤣) xx
I think you know he will be all good then... little traitor 🤣 It's so good to have someone you trust like 😊

When do u go? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.