Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Palestine I think, because McDonald’s and Starbucks apparently support the issues behind it or something like that so people are boycotting them as a result.
And Aimee is still showing she uses both, so people are now saying to block those tiktok accounts who support them.

I’m not clued up on this so sorry to anyone if I’ve got it wrong 🤷‍♀️
Thanks. I'm a bit ignorant about mcds and Starbucks and this link..clearly.
I guess there is one thing creators having them and another blatantly showing off unnecessarily...rubbing everyone's nose in it. 🤦‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Haha I saw one ask....how do you stay so slim eating that food, I only have to look at it !!
Took all that i have to not say, that will be a filter love 🤣🤣
Ha I saw that too and wondered was it a sly dig? She is getting some girth on her now. I know she doesn’t mind what size she is but she always promotes a very poor fat laden diet which is so unhealthy and countless take aways always covered in high fat batter. I’m glad it’s starting to show in her skin and figure so it might work as a warning not to copy her diet and lifestyle. There are impressionable young people who follow her as well as some vulnerable ones who believe everything she says.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She will only get deals with small brands and they won't last long because she is full of crap and a habitual liar. No big brands would touch her as they would do their research and would see that it would be a bad deal for them. The thing is that the small brands could easily research her as her bull is collected for all to see.
Maybe its a deal with some interior design campaigns or some cleaning products including marigold gloves in all colours of the rainbow 🌈

Mar 8, 2024
Afternoon everyone, I've had some time away as my grandaughter was in hospital very very poorly and been helping my daughter as she's been struggling with it all. All is well and she is on the mend x hope everyone is good, I've just finished catching up, been loads going on. Need to go back and watch some of her videos to catch up on those as only caught up on the comments. Lots of love to you all ❤️ xxxx
Sorry to hear that. Must have been worrying. Glad she's on the mend now. Family comes first ♥️

Mar 8, 2024
Omg I love Rhodes and it was the best holiday I went on. Hubby and me went for a week and most of that was just sitting by the pool relaxing. We did spend a day going round Rhodes old town and the marina but it was more of an escape holiday to relax. Your going to love it and I do think you can hop on a boat to Turkey too 🥰🥰
My daughter went to Turkey not long ago and got a ferry over to Rhodes.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Maybe its a deal with some interior design campaigns or some cleaning products including marigold gloves in all colours of the rainbow 🌈

Not sure they would be interested as they would need someone who actually cleans and cleans properly haha. Aimee wouldn't even know the meaning of the word clean, even with her marigold mondays where she still doesn't actually clean.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Just having a very quick catch up as working such long hours haven’t had time to come on today.

Another bleeping takeaway tonight I see. Absolutely outrageous that she will use any excuse for a takeaway. I think we can safely assume from now on that if there is a ‘Y’ in the day, she’ll be ordering one.

I would seriously be very worried about what I was doing to my child’s health at this point. It’s all one big joke to her.

Mar 13, 2024
UK
There you have it. The doctor may have said she’s fit to drive at the moment- or in his/her opinion… but it’s ultimately up to the DVLA to make that decision.. wish you could attach pics to comments on her posts! I’d have a fing field day 😂
But in her warped world where she writes her own narrative it’s all fine. By law DVLA will have had to tell her what happens next but she is choosing to ignore that part and her huns are too “uneducated” to understand a simple decision making process.

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
The only way they can submit evidence, is through the police, the DVLA won’t take it, and police would alert the DVLA through what’s called a police notification, DVLA only act on medical evidence, I’m sat by him now asking lmao
You can submit photos/vidoes to DVLA for evidence when filling in the form to report

Attachments

• IMG_8670.png
    IMG_8670.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 115

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Not sure they would be interested as they would need someone who actually cleans and cleans properly haha. Aimee wouldn't even know the meaning of the word clean, even with her marigold mondays where she still doesn't actually clean.
She does wash the pots though whilst gazing sadly outta the kitchen window with some melancholy music or voice overs. Maybe it’s some herbal miracle cure for tantrums for her to trial. See if it can stop her throwing Xmas trees decked in Halloween theme ornaments? Who knows? We can bet it will be the best thing ever like the greens juice and the lash serum and hair removal device. All items never to be seen or mentioned again once she’s been paid to advertise them.
Whatever it is, I won’t be buying or will stop buying once she’s involved 🙄

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She does wash the pots though whilst gazing sadly outta the kitchen window with some melancholy music or voice overs. Maybe it’s some herbal miracle cure for tantrums for her to trial. See if it can stop her throwing Xmas trees decked in Halloween theme ornaments? Who knows? We can bet it will be the best thing ever like the greens juice and the lash serum and hair removal device. All items never to be seen or mentioned again once she’s been paid to advertise them.
Whatever it is, I won’t be buying or will stop buying once she’s involved 🙄

She may wash the pots but i doubt she does them properly. Not sure i want to know the truth about that TBH haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.