Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
My partner worked at the DVLA, ex drivers medical case worker, first of all, the DVLA would not consider information from a third party, unless, they were a police officer or Doctor. In the unlikely case they might, they would have to put it in writing, and they would need to know this persons FULL name, address and their driving licence number. IF, the DVLA wanted to investigate, they would write direct to the licence holder and her Doctor, requesting that the licence holder makes an appointment with the Doctor within 14 days, NEVER, would the Doctor make the appointment, it would be down to the licence holder. Once attended the appointment, the Doctor would have to complete a specific questionnaire, provided by the DVLA, which has to be returned to the DVLA, and a medical case worker, would review the information and make the decision to revoke or keep the licence, it would NEVER be the Doctors decision, and they would never tell her, that it would be ok for her to keep her licence. There is a HUGE backlog at drivers medical, this case would have taken months, the DOCTOR WOULD NOT HAVE SAID YOU CAN DRIVE, that is not HIS decision, he just fills the questionnaire in. The backlogs especially for panic attacks and anxiety are HUGE, you’re talking 6 months minimum.

My partner hates TikTok 🤣 but he overheard the TikTok today about the doctors appointment whilst I was in his car and he said, whoever is saying that is a LIAR 🤥

THERE IS NOWAY TO SEND FOOTAGE TO THE DVLA. Even though that imbecile has said she suffers blackouts!!!

None of this bullshit story is true, everything is for attention, even negative attention!!
You can see bmit footage snd any other evidence it clearly says so on the DVZlA report page

Mar 8, 2024
Ha I saw that too and wondered was it a sly dig? She is getting some girth on her now. I know she doesn’t mind what size she is but she always promotes a very poor fat laden diet which is so unhealthy and countless take aways always covered in high fat batter. I’m glad it’s starting to show in her skin and figure so it might work as a warning not to copy her diet and lifestyle. There are impressionable young people who follow her as well as some vulnerable ones who believe everything she says.
Yeah possibly, I've seen that same comment a few times now. Thing is you can definitely tell the amount she has put on now can't you? Also the state of her skin from all the alcohol abuse. It's only going to get worse once she hits her 40's but surely her body can't take that much more abuse +++years?? 😳

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
She does wash the pots though whilst gazing sadly outta the kitchen window with some melancholy music or voice overs. Maybe it’s some herbal miracle cure for tantrums for her to trial. See if it can stop her throwing Xmas trees decked in Halloween theme ornaments? Who knows? We can bet it will be the best thing ever like the greens juice and the lash serum and hair removal device. All items never to be seen or mentioned again once she’s been paid to advertise them.
Whatever it is, I won’t be buying or will stop buying once she’s involved 🙄
Gazing sadly out the kitchen window washing pots has finished me for the night.
Like being in a really s video for a power ballad but with fairy liquid involved. Pissing myself. Haha!!

Mar 8, 2024
Wtf has it got to do with the dvla 🤦‍♀️🤣
Also why are u on here 🤦‍♀️🤣
Also making up username to make a point 🤦‍♀️🤣

Why are u licking her arse....she doesn't give a do you idiot. You are just making her money so she she can post more boring lying bs rubbing your faces in it that she is living the life u wud love??
And before u say it...there is do all to be jealous about...it's actually laughable. Nothing about Aimee is desirable to by anyone with a reasonable amount of intelligence 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
Leave our Jo alone u little snitch and stay the do off our group! You hv no business being on here so piss off u Jeremy Kyle rejects! 🖕👋👋👋👋

Mar 8, 2024
Hey itsmejowithmanyfaces it’s me Jo 🖕🤣

HERE ARE THE FACTS DICKHEAD

I DIDN'T HAVE IT SAVED ON MY PHONE ACTUALLY AND PUT IN THIS SINGLE MAMA TATTLE LIFE NOVEMBER 2023 IN GOOGLE AND GUESS WHAT YOU THICK t IT CAME UP WITH THE PAGE I NEEDED

I USED MY BURNER ACCOUNT WHICH I ALWAYS BLOCK YOUR SMELLY CATPISS THUNDERGUNT ON TO SEARCH FOR THE VIDEO.
I UNBLOCKED HER TO SEARCH FOR IT AND do ME IT WAS BORING GOING THROUGH ALL THE sE CONTENT YOUR ALL OBSESSED WITH. I THEN FOUND HER VIDEO SAYING SHE DELETED THE CLOTHES VIDEO.

I ALSO DONT NEED TO STALK THAT t AND LETS BE HONEST WHO THE do WOULD WANT TOO 🤣🤣
CARRY ON BELIEVING HER LIES ABOUT A STALKER BECAUSE ANYBODY WHO HAS GENUINELY HAD ONE, WOULD NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER DISCLOSE WHERE THEY LIVE, CHILDS SCHOOL, HER CAR REG, TELLING THE WORLD HER EXACT LOCATIONS DAILY AND WHEN THE HOUSE IS EMPTY.
NOW SEEING AS YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE ME (which is quite sad really as you have to hide behind a fake account) I HOPE YOU'VE PACKED YOUR SUITCASE TODAY FOR YOUR 10 DAY TRIP TO BARCELONA THAT WAS BOOKED LAST YEAR FOR YOUR MAY BIRTHDAY 🤣

NOW OFF YOU do BACK TO THUNDERGUNTS COMMENTS WHERE YOU BELONG WITH THE REST OF THE CRAZY, DELUSIONAL, TOOTHLESS fS WHO RIM HER UGLY ASS DAILY 🖕🤣

PS - WAS YOUR COMMENTS MEANT TO SCARE ME 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edit to add - The last person I want to smell, see or hear in Barcelona is the b you love so much. So before you twist im following her there I think you will find Aimee booked her holiday after the s show one with Beefy.
Mine was booked last year but you would know that seeing as your me 🤔
Also added a photo just so you know I block the freak on my burner account 🖕

Now go wait to see what DUD is tonight before you forget to eat
And breathe... Nice one Jo. I've just posted in your defence but u can hold your own girrrl (dinner...) 💪👌❤️ xx

Mar 8, 2024
So she has overexaggerated her anxiety for views and engagement then?
She doesn't pass out etc etc. And they obviously didn't do a blood test cos she's no plaster on her arm. She said she wasn't worried in any way shape or form but she really worked herself up about it? Which one is it? What a cock
I think she wud have to have the blood test on another day as it wud hv been too late for collectionbof specimens.
Then again...what do I know 😉🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.