Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Honey (she back in de house!) is off for her first Botox ....and due to having so many young followers she wants to be responsible and keep them informed !! 😄
I'm guessing that "best eye cream in the world IMO" is not creaming anymore 😳🤣
I’ve been getting Botox since I turned 30 and have pretty big plumpy lips from filler.
I really don’t think there is a big deal round it, my daughter wants it when she’s 18 and I support that. I tell her to love who she is and she does, she’s absolutely gorgeous, but she has my original lips and I know how I felt about them. I didn’t feel a type of way until I was late 20s because it wasn’t a thing as much as it is now.
Beauty standards are different now, the world is different now. I totally back whatever she wants to do so long as it’s within reason. She’s her own wee person with her own thoughts, feelings and ideas. Only thing I’ve controlled is piercings.
If I let her she’d have had her septum, nostril, belly button, and tongue done. I don’t agree with holes in your face, so I limited her to her ears and belly and a wee small stud for her nose. I know soon I can’t do jack s about it, if she wants it she will do it. I just try to see her things in a less pressured way. You don’t have to do these things, but if it will help you like what you see in the mirror without doing anything drastic I will support her decisions.

Just don’t make me a young granny!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Aimee is 39, her demographic shouldn’t be young girls 🤷‍♀️

Mar 7, 2024
She can't remember when she last had lip filler 🤥 shall we refresh her memory? Just before she promoted that lip plumping product that got her a slap on wrist from the ASA 💋
I'm sure her other ASA slap on the wrist is going public today at some point

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240515-103107_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240515-103107_Samsung Internet.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 133
Mar 8, 2024
I’ve been getting Botox since I turned 30 and have pretty big plumpy lips from filler.
I really don’t think there is a big deal round it, my daughter wants it when she’s 18 and I support that. I tell her to love who she is and she does, she’s absolutely gorgeous, but she has my original lips and I know how I felt about them. I didn’t feel a type of way until I was late 20s because it wasn’t a thing as much as it is now.
Beauty standards are different now, the world is different now. I totally back whatever she wants to do so long as it’s within reason. She’s her own wee person with her own thoughts, feelings and ideas. Only thing I’ve controlled is piercings.
If I let her she’d have had her septum, nostril, belly button, and tongue done. I don’t agree with holes in your face, so I limited her to her ears and belly and a wee small stud for her nose. I know soon I can’t do jack s about it, if she wants it she will do it. I just try to see her things in a less pressured way. You don’t have to do these things, but if it will help you like what you see in the mirror without doing anything drastic I will support her decisions.

Just don’t make me a young granny!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Aimee is 39, her demographic shouldn’t be young girls 🤷‍♀️
I’d love Botox in my forehead and the migraine relief treatment but I am absolutely petrified of medical needles (ironic as I’m covered in tattoos) but does it hurt/ do you feel the needles badly like getting blood drawn?

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I’d love Botox in my forehead and the migraine relief treatment but I am absolutely petrified of medical needles (ironic as I’m covered in tattoos) but does it hurt/ do you feel the needles badly like getting blood drawn?
I was scared of needles before I had Botox.
It can pinch but honestly isn’t anything like you are probably imagining and the migraine relief is worth it!!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
You obvs have a place there ☀️ how about all the CC ladies have a holiday together 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Erm I won’t be able to go as I almost lost my life in Lanzarote with pancreatitis. I was hospitalised in an emergency, brought back from whatever realm I saw my Nan who told me not your time yet. I discharged myself the day before we were flying back home and all the time I told my hubby to not let anyone keep my passport. I had holiday insurance but I didn’t hand over any money to them so I think they will have me on a most wanted list for hospital fees 🤣
My parents had a place in Matagorda and I loved going on holidays there and the lovely walks into Puerto del carmen along the beach 🏖️

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Morning ladies ❤️

This thread moved faster than Aimee’s and Vav’s knickers, yesterday.

I hope everyone has had a good week so far, and hump day is in fact not falsely advertised 😉

Big day for me tomorrow, obviously can’t say why cause it will be an obvious give away to who I am 🤣 but could do with all your prayers 🙏🏼

My fella came home with a wee chocolate cake for me as I’ve got a huge sponge craving just now (no I’m not pregnant 🤣)
So I’m having a slice and listening to the Full Monty sound track while working 💻
Sending prayer xxx

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning beautiful bridge dwellers 🥰
I’m wondering if the new member is limited to commenting but whoever you are please spill some ☕
My cup has been spilled now so we need some new juicy details whilst we chew our morning coffee like a camel 🤣

Also I really want to say to all of you, THANK YOU so much for always having my back, your words of wisdom and genuinely being lovely, kind, caring faceless friends ❤️❤️

Sending massive virtual hugs to you as I can’t do them IRL 🤣🤗
I’m not on here often but I will always be by your side , thank you for sharing what you know xx ❤️

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Did I miss something? Who told her to taste test products and rate them ?? I mean she’s hardly a gourmet 😅 then saying 'I give it a 7 out of 10 ' 😳 no one asked you !! You have no taste and no class whatsoever. Rate yourself. Your greasy hair 🤢 the cakey sweaty orange face or your burned horrible looking skin. I’d give it a 2 out of 10
That’s generous lol she’s scrapping a 1 from me ❤️

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
No not at all , I have a huge fear of my bloods being done but Botox does not hurt the needles are tiny , u can also ask for numbing cream to be applied if your scared

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Honey (she back in de house!) is off for her first Botox ....and due to having so many young followers she wants to be responsible and keep them informed !! 😄
I'm guessing that "best eye cream in the world IMO" is not creaming anymore 😳🤣
you had your wonky lip filler last year and then slated the woman from Birkdale village who did it. God I hope she goes to someone who waters down their Botox and i hope she realises it takes a 7-10 days to really feel that you can’t move your forehead 🤣
Personally I think she needs more than Botox for that face and her doppelgänger is that dog with droopy eyes someone posted yesterday 🤣🤣

Nothing wrong with a little enhancement but when you rave on about how good your s skincare products are Catpiss seems more Asa reports are going to happen

Mar 9, 2024
She’s only made this Botox post because she’s worried someone will take a pic outside the Botox shop! - how the hell is this gunna work then? She’s made thousands of £ from the gormless sheep buying the best eye cream/ moisturiser etc and now she’s admitting none of the cheap s works? She conned the Huns with her sty SPF and fake tan before sun bed gate and then the teeth whitening strips - not to mention the razors which clearly didn’t work? ( can they claim refunds) How does she now flog skin care ( using the term lightly) does she have to declare the Botox on every ad? If she’s doing this hoping to fit in better with the young glowing young influencers at her events then news flash olga - you are nearly 40! Nothing against Botox - I tried it - didn’t get much from it so left it but I don’t spend 70% of my life flogging wonder serum’s to the mentally challenged or whitening strips to loonies with 1 tooth between them! It’s a real Melon scratcher this one!Whatever anyone thinks of Vav her skin is always beautiful so people are more inclined to part with their cash - I wouldn’t ever buy anything this liar endorses ever! Oh and aimless you are a sweaty lumpy smelly mess with nothing anyone in their right mind would be jealous off or would aspire to be - time to piss right off now - no hate 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.