Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Wow so many viscious people on here with nothing better to do with their lives and time than to tear other down and for some negatively affect someone else's life. Sad really, you must be very unhappy souls.
Wow sad life you lead to come here and read here and pass your judgment. A judgement that not one of us here gives a shiny cocktail can about. But thanks for stopping by chickadee. Off you do now back to rim licking mountain. Like a little sheep. Baa baa

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Wow so many viscious people on here with nothing better to do with their lives and time than to tear other down and for some negatively affect someone else's life. Sad really, you must be very unhappy souls

Just an observation. Not tearing anyone down, insulting anyone on how the look personal hygiene, etc.
If you don't like it "just scroll"
"There's a block button you know"
"Noone is forcing you to be here"

Wow so many viscous people on here with nothing better to do with their lives and time than to tear other down and for some negatively affect someone else's life. Sad really, you must be very unhappy

Attachments

• 18478122-343D-47E1-B469-2CB8033982F6.jpeg
    18478122-343D-47E1-B469-2CB8033982F6.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 132
Mar 9, 2024
Wow so many viscious people on here with nothing better to do with their lives and time than to tear other down and for some negatively affect someone else's life. Sad really, you must be very unhappy souls.
Go away you twerp! Nobody on here invited you in- you don’t half make me laugh you lot. Yanno when say you can’t stand an actor or a celeb is that trolling? If someone on tv is found to be a liar and con artist and people discus it does that make them trolls? Is that viscious? I don’t know anyone on here making comments on her page? She chooses to look here and so do you? Any reports made about her didn’t need any troll commentary - it’s all from her own mouth? Are you too dense to actually check? She plays you all like mini fiddles! You are telling me you actually hero worship a woman who can tell thousands of people that her 9 year old found a mucky vibrator in her bed ? The same woman who knows full well she has doxed herself and put her child at serious risk but refuses to take even the smallest precautions to prevent any further damage? The woman who lies, manipulates and cry’s wolf constantly? You need to give your head a wobble love. Nothing better to do? That’s a good one - takes as long to come on here as it does to watch her flogging her arse and she’s not even good at it! It’s not about tearing her down it’s about not being a gullable halfwit! She’s a bully of the worst kind - go look at what she did to SJ - she’s also a scruff with no personal hygiene and devoid of any moral compass- bangs on about mental health but couldn’t give a s about any of her followers who message with heartbreaking experiences but happy to cause unnecessary bullying to followers who simply have a different opinion or god forbid actually call her out! Have you seen the women’s aid debacle? All absolute lies to pull in vulnerable DV victims! According to her any bloke who has looked twice at her has abused her in some way! Calls DV as soon as they leave? What about her poor kid who will grow up knowing her mother accused her dad of such severe DV on a public platform the she had PTSD - oh but wait …. Had to admit he had only raised his voice to her once? I can’t stand her for that reason alone - DV is not something to ever lie about is it? Please go back to her page and stay there if you seriously think her lies cause no damage

Mar 7, 2024
No one comment on the mucky neck and unwashed hair as it offends the arse lickers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240515-143913_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240515-143913_Samsung Internet.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 134
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Omg I stood up for you pick me pick me!! 🙋🏼‍♀️ She won't! Not unless you come delivered in a paper bag dripping in grease anyway!!

She won't notice you as her Knight in shining armour you're just another t in a too small foil suit!!

We see you babes here's the attention and belly rub you were barking for!!
do OFF!!!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Go away you twerp! Nobody on here invited you in- you don’t half make me laugh you lot. Yanno when say you can’t stand an actor or a celeb is that trolling? If someone on tv is found to be a liar and con artist and people discus it does that make them trolls? Is that viscious? I don’t know anyone on here making comments on her page? She chooses to look here and so do you? Any reports made about her didn’t need any troll commentary - it’s all from her own mouth? Are you too dense to actually check? She plays you all like mini fiddles! You are telling me you actually hero worship a woman who can tell thousands of people that her 9 year old found a mucky vibrator in her bed ? The same woman who knows full well she has doxed herself and put her child at serious risk but refuses to take even the smallest precautions to prevent any further damage? The woman who lies, manipulates and cry’s wolf constantly? You need to give your head a wobble love. Nothing better to do? That’s a good one - takes as long to come on here as it does to watch her flogging her arse and she’s not even good at it! It’s not about tearing her down it’s about not being a gullable halfwit! She’s a bully of the worst kind - go look at what she did to SJ - she’s also a scruff with no personal hygiene and devoid of any moral compass- bangs on about mental health but couldn’t give a s about any of her followers who message with heartbreaking experiences but happy to cause unnecessary bullying to followers who simply have a different opinion or god forbid actually call her out! Have you seen the women’s aid debacle? All absolute lies to pull in vulnerable DV victims! According to her any bloke who has looked twice at her has abused her in some way! Calls DV as soon as they leave? What about her poor kid who will grow up knowing her mother accused her dad of such severe DV on a public platform the she had PTSD - oh but wait …. Had to admit he had only raised his voice to her once? I can’t stand her for that reason alone - DV is not something to ever lie about is it? Please go back to her page and stay there if you seriously think her lies cause no damage
👌👌👌👌really are what you say on the tin ...call the bullshit!!!
Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.