Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Right let's settle this .....I'm the real Jo (and I'm standing up!)
🤣 🤣 😅 🤣
Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I wonder if she was refused Botox and that’s why she isn’t answering. Also YES it is weird to get meal ideas from Aimee 🤣
She’s not happy with comments asking if she is still going to sell skin care after having botox. What’s the point when she loves using sunbeds? That gives you wrinkles. She is the most non sensical person. It’s beyond bizarre 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Girls I bought this and 175 other flavours out aldi today as I have never saw them before and thought I could do a wee taste test for you?? Only reason I done is I love you all so much I want you to know if I give it a 6/10 or not over the screen. I ain't going to tell you do all about texture or taste. Just nod my moon face saying "mmmmmm" "this is the one"
175 flavours 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@allaboardthebirkeybike and @Missy

Thankyou 🥰🥰 (sorry for late reply)

I'm ok, got my shop done under budget too. I'm not going hungry, please don't worry ❤️.

There is a 'Food Hub' in my village every Wednesday where you can pick up items going out of date very soon. The charity has grown so much over the last 2 years that they are getting more and more from the local supermarkets which is sad but good at the same time. No food wasted - or something like that is their motto.

Anyway, I went there first, £1 for your entrance fee, bread, veg and fruit. Everything else is 10p/20p/50p. Manage to fill 2 shopping bags full of goodness and goodies (for my child) for less than £5. Even treated myself to some flowers.

I then went to Aldi and did the rest of my shop. Thanks to the veg I got from the Hub I've made a massive bolognese tonight that will do a few dinners.

Honestly, thankyou for your kindness from the bottom of my heart ❤️ 💙 💜 💖
❤️❤️❤️❤️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Oohhh nice...how much was that can? I sometimes buy the Absolut/Smirnoff ones from Asda just for a refreshing change from wine and they're usually £2.15 a can...B&M do those cans a bit cheaper too and they're dead nice ..Enjoy 🍸
I think these where about £1.75 AND they are a tad stronger at 6%. I find the aldi cocktails really nice x

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
It’s gotta be! Surely questions have been asked? So mummy please admit you bumped your ugly bits with uncle convict cos I can do him for missed maintenance payments - he will need to give us a map of where he stashed the stolen booty and I already bought the spades with the screwdrivers the other day! 🤣 we just need to make sure we aren’t being tailed by the nasty trolls while we are digging mummy so we will need harper to keep a look out - it’s ok I will pack her a hammy sammy and a block of cheese in case she’s hungry - it’s fine !
I’d certainly be asking questions if I was GTW or MeDadsWife!

Mar 8, 2024
I love all your facts about stuff like this @Missy 🥰 And @brewtime I know it's hard to say so I've been there!! BUT if you are going hungry then please reach out. I will fully out myself in order for you to msg me to help you!! ❤️ and anyone else for that matter. I'll deal with the aftermath because show me where I've committed a crime. Honestly please please don't struggle some things are more important in the bigger picture ❤️❤️
Wow! Trying to catch up and just emoji posts but this stopped me in my tracks! What a wonderful human being you are 😇 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ xx

Mar 8, 2024
Third this babe ❤️❤️❤️
I will give to anyone who needs it and I wish we could message privately on here.
I did have a thought last week about setting up a new fake email address so I could connect with you all. I was going to put it in here and keep it open for a few hours then delete it once we connected (does that even make sense 🙈)
Interesting idea..how wud it work then? ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Morning ladies ❤️

This thread moved faster than Aimee’s and Vav’s knickers, yesterday.

I hope everyone has had a good week so far, and hump day is in fact not falsely advertised 😉

Big day for me tomorrow, obviously can’t say why cause it will be an obvious give away to who I am 🤣 but could do with all your prayers 🙏🏼

My fella came home with a wee chocolate cake for me as I’ve got a huge sponge craving just now (no I’m not pregnant 🤣)
So I’m having a slice and listening to the Full Monty sound track while working 💻
I'm sorry but my caring has merged into nosyness and curiosity now...hence the name! 🤣 I'm intrigued why u think u cud be outed so easily.... ?!.... ok I will piss off and leave u alone. 🤣 Hope whatever it is gets sorted ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I'm sorry but my caring has merged into nosyness and curiosity now...hence the name! 🤣 I'm intrigued why u think u cud be outed so easily.... ?!.... ok I will piss off and leave u alone. 🤣 Hope whatever it is gets sorted ❤️
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think if I put down what’s going on it would be pretty easy to search my Instagram as I’ve said before people I don’t know follow me as I kinda blog parts of my life 😘

Although telling the truth ain’t a crime. 👮‍♀️ no nee naws will be after me 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.