Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
She's protesting too much about not abusing her cat. That poor cat is petrified of her. It never wants to go near her. She may buy it everything but a cat needs tlc not toys and treats you dumb abusive b mabel. That cat is definitely abused. It's actions prove that. RSPCA will be coming to take it away and give it to catlady because she knows how to give cats tlc. 😉
PLEASE 🙏 DO NOT ABUSE THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE KITTY 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
She is a fing inbred t. Get over it ffs. SHE told everyone herself. She needs to remember what she tells ppl ffs. Drama Queen always attention seeking. Kelly we don't fing like you or care about you!
Wow! Wash your mouth out! You are disgusting!! Regardless of what you feel about someone, to use their trauma against them is just nasty!

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
ur saying u could see 4 yourself she doesn't abuse her cat.....

but u still went along with it..... so what 1 is it?
READ what I said dullo. I said please do not abuse the kitty!! Its been months since I've seen YOU with your cat. Maybe YOU had started to abuse her!! She won't be a kitten anymore & will most probably be naughty. Abuse is shouting at or physically attacking 😒
I have NEVER done either to any of mine but there HAS been times I've felt like raising my voice when they've ruined my brand new household items, but you can't because cats are VERY sensitive & a raised voice scares the hell out of them too.

Mar 3, 2024
Balsall Heath
READ what I said dullo. I said please do not abuse the kitty!! Its been months since I've seen YOU with your cat. Maybe YOU had started to abuse her!! She won't be a kitten anymore & will most probably be naughty. Abuse is shouting at or physically attacking 😒
I have NEVER done either to any of mine but there HAS been times I've felt like raising my voice when they've ruined my brand new household items, but you can't because cats are VERY sensitive & a raised voice scares the hell out of them too.
i love the fact u think i'm mabel..... im closer 2 u than u think 😂😂😂

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
did i say it was some1 on here 😂 got 2 keep ur friends close but ur enemy's closer ;)
Yes! You have to keep friends close & enemies closer. I've never really had enemies though 🤔 unless you are a snake 🐍pretending 🤷‍♀️ to be my friend🤦‍♀️
Nevermind! My friends are real life friends. My ride or die besties. I trust them with my life.

I have got an upset tummy but haven't really pebbledashed the bedroom 😳 not yet anyway🤦‍♀️
Think I'll put one of my tena ladies on just incase I get a runny botty😲

Mar 3, 2024
Balsall Heath
Yes! You have to keep friends close & enemies closer. I've never really had enemies though 🤔 unless you are a snake 🐍pretending 🤷‍♀️ to be my friend🤦‍♀️
Nevermind! My friends are real life friends. My ride or die besties. I trust them with my life.

I have got an upset tummy but haven't really pebbledashed the bedroom 😳 not yet anyway🤦‍♀️
Think I'll put one of my tena ladies on just incase I get a runny botty😲
cannot beat a good tena lady
i always i wear 1 just in case,

the last time i skipped a day i ended up 'pebblebashing' my car
need to be careful can't afford a new vroom vroom 🚗