Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
I was gonna ask to move in with you until you said I would still have to have tuna. I'll stick with unstable, one crazy cat woman is all a kitty needs! 🐈‍⬛
Awe sweetheart. I have 6 & I'm buying 2 Maine Coons, brother & sister when they are ready to leave their mum. I'll have 8 cats then. But of course I would never turn a cat away if it was homeless, but you have a home 😻

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
oh wow 8 kitty cats

u really r the cat lady 😂
Yep. Had cats all of my life. I know pretty much all there is to know about them. I have 2 Norwegian Forrest cats who are sisters. They turn 3 in April. A Nebelung male blue. He turns 10 in Aug. A pure white regular domestic female. She turns 11 in April & my crazy tabby twins who are brother & sister & have Bengal in them so they are rather naughty lol. They turn 4 in Aug.
Some boring information for you darling!

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
Yes, I have a home, I mean it's more like a prison as I am not allowed out, but I get fed 4 times a day so hey ho!
Mine don't go out. Its not a prison, its a safe home where you don't have to worry about crossing dangerous roads & risk being knocked over! Or being atracked by a dog or stray cats. I'm having a catio built in the summer so mine can enjoy the sunshine in safety. I've taken them out using safety harnesses but cats don't belong on those. They need freedom to roam & climb. They will love this. They can have their litter trays outside too when it's dry weather. This one I want from Etsy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240305_200742_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_200742_Samsung Internet.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Love
Reactions: UnstablesTeeth
Mar 3, 2024
Balsall Heath
Mine don't go out. Its not a prison, its a safe home where you don't have to worry about crossing dangerous roads & risk being knocked over! Or being atracked by a dog or stray cats. I'm having a catio built in the summer so mine can enjoy the sunshine in safety. I've taken them out using safety harnesses but cats don't belong on those. They need freedom to roam & climb. They will love this. They can have their litter trays outside too when it's dry weather. This one I want from Etsy.
oh tht looks lush :love:

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
do u really still believe i am mabel 😂

y so angry 😂
You're either Mabel or Sam the Payne becos you're both sly snakes! Both dox ppls info but moan if someone does it back to you. Both live for the drama and act the victim and both of you are unstable with no real life friends. But I couldn't give a rats ass who you are. All I know is you're a chickenshit hiding on a fake profile becos you're too scared to show everyone how fed up you really are. 😂🙄🤣

Mar 5, 2024
No one knows
You're either Mabel or Sam the Payne becos you're both sly snakes! Both dox ppls info but moan if someone does it back to you. Both live for the drama and act the victim and both of you are unstable with no real life friends. But I couldn't give a rats ass who you are. All I know is you're a chickenshit hiding on a fake profile becos you're too scared to show everyone how fed up you really are. 😂🙄🤣
I know I only have a little kitty brain, but aren't you hiding on a fake profile? 🤔