Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Tiktok_dramas

Mar 14, 2024
Northumbria
These people showing papers as proof šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ what a joke , Iā€™ll go type something out now so itā€™s on paper so that itā€™s facts and Iā€™ll will have recipes that kelz is inbread šŸ˜‚

Look your fake evidence means nothing
It took them this long to put it all together. Seriously this is why people donā€™t speak up on things and suffer in because of this happening.

cue David I mean mazza with her narrative droning voice šŸ„±

LittleMissMe

Mar 12, 2024
Here
Youā€™re fing vile!! Laughing at someone who was abused as a child!
How is saying duncle laughing at abuse as a child? If her dad and uncle are the same person, surely what's being laughed and mocked is the fact that her mother was doing things with her full sibling long before the abuse happend. I'm on the phone with Aisha laughing at how apparent it is that you are a fool

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
How is saying duncle laughing at abuse as a child? If her dad and uncle are the same person, surely what's being laughed and mocked is the fact that her mother was doing things with her full sibling long before the abuse happend. I'm on the phone with Aisha laughing at how apparent it is that you are a fool
You just can't get the staff these days eh šŸ™„

Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
And everyone is laughing at you, Lisa! The idiot who lies about her daughterā€™s job! You say you have an amazing life, yet here you are with all your fake accounts!
And you have mocked her trauma! You are one sad, old, lazy cow šŸ®