Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Tiktok_dramas

Mar 14, 2024
Northumbria
Oh look a forum full of beasts laughing about childhood trauma oh little miss fanny fart I know exactly who u are YOUR DISGUSTING I expect a million replies of absolute dribble so I wouldn't bother replying I'm not going to awnser any of you do everyone a favour and fall off the earth🖕🏻🤢
Think someone got overly excited typing 😂😂

calls everyone a beast yet here you are making an account just to write a comment In a forum full of beasts. Welcome to the beast association forum where curiosity gets the better of people 👏👏

Mar 20, 2024
UK
I've had to make a new account to address something on here you moronic moles. I am NO longer interested in anything said or done on here or in Tiktok. My 2 babies are home for 3 months from Australia, so I intend on spending quality time with them because I haven't seen them psychically in a year!
Keep my name out of your mouths & just get on with your own lives please 🙏
Enough is enough. I don't want any involvement with this pathetic crap. Get a life & get off the Internet if things get to you so much. It's really that simple.
Now I've got to drive back home to South Wales from London this morning. Have a great day!! 👍

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart

Talktime

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I've had to make a new account to address something on here you moronic moles. I am NO longer interested in anything said or done on here or in Tiktok. My 2 babies are home for 3 months from Australia, so I intend on spending quality time with them because I haven't seen them psychically in a year!
Keep my name out of your mouths & just get on with your own lives please 🙏
Enough is enough. I don't want any involvement with this pathetic crap. Get a life & get off the Internet if things get to you so much. It's really that simple.
Now I've got to drive back home to South Wales from London this morning. Have a great day!! 👍
If your not interested stop coming back...
Yawn

This ain't an airport you don't have to announce your departure

Mar 19, 2024
don't matter
Oh look a forum full of beasts laughing about childhood trauma oh little miss fanny fart I know exactly who u are YOUR DISGUSTING I expect a million replies of absolute dribble so I wouldn't bother replying I'm not going to awnser any of you do everyone a favour and fall off the earth🖕🏻🤢
Hope your not got the nerve to come here EQ minx 🤣 your the biggest beast supporting t I’ve ever seen