Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
I've had to make a new account to address something on here you moronic moles. I am NO longer interested in anything said or done on here or in Tiktok. My 2 babies are home for 3 months from Australia, so I intend on spending quality time with them because I haven't seen them psychically in a year!
Keep my name out of your mouths & just get on with your own lives please 🙏
Enough is enough. I don't want any involvement with this pathetic crap. Get a life & get off the Internet if things get to you so much. It's really that simple.
Now I've got to drive back home to South Wales from London this morning. Have a great day!! 👍
No one cares, Lisa! You’re the one making these fake accounts and commenting to yourself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart

LittleMissMe

Mar 12, 2024
Here
Oh look a forum full of beasts laughing about childhood trauma oh little miss fanny fart I know exactly who u are YOUR DISGUSTING I expect a million replies of absolute dribble so I wouldn't bother replying I'm not going to awnser any of you do everyone a favour and fall off the earth🖕🏻🤢
Wonder who this dense meff head is. Dumb dumb so one

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Where will all the inbread people go and hang out now 😂. Mabel deffo go more unstable. Mazza be rocking in the corner. Mummy belton be back on plenty of tinder. Pat be sitting on a moose riding on highway to hell. Amy well she just like a cobweb in the corner of the room! You know it’s there but forget about it 😂😂
Haha you know them so well 😂😂

Mar 20, 2024
Uk
Where to start....

She has more faces than a D&D dice set and just goes to whatever gets her attention and gifts, came out and said she was harassed by James hope (aka fact freak) and got all her views and gifts, when they ran out went and started saying fiesty and mazz were wrongens, then when the gifts ran out there went onto Angie.

She's only on the app for attention and sympathy. never seen anyone so obsessed with child assault before! if it was actually a trauma or trigger why talk about it 24/7 for years on end, uses her brain tumour as an excuse for everything and to once again get attention and sympathy. Blocks anyone who she doesn't know or who dares to question her to create this echo chamber of people "supporting her". She needs some serious help anyone that angry and irrational is clearly suffering from some form of mental illness that probably needs an inpatient stay. Thank the good lord she's left the app hopefully for good.

Genuinely worried about this girl and hope she gets the help and peace she needs.

LittleMissMe

Mar 12, 2024
Here
Where to start....

She has more faces than a D&D dice set and just goes to whatever gets her attention and gifts, came out and said she was harassed by James hope (aka fact freak) and got all her views and gifts, when they ran out went and started saying fiesty and mazz were wrongens, then when the gifts ran out there went onto Angie.

She's only on the app for attention and sympathy. never seen anyone so obsessed with child assault before! if it was actually a trauma or trigger why talk about it 24/7 for years on end, uses her brain tumour as an excuse for everything and to once again get attention and sympathy. Blocks anyone who she doesn't know or who dares to question her to create this echo chamber of people "supporting her". She needs some serious help anyone that angry and irrational is clearly suffering from some form of mental illness that probably needs an inpatient stay. Thank the good lord she's left the app hopefully for good.

Genuinely worried about this girl and hope she gets the help and peace she needs.
This is so to the T spot on right

Reactions: _C_a_t_L_a_d_y
Mar 20, 2024
UK
I cant help but feel sorry for her & I really don't want to go at her. Her whole life is like a horror story. She's definitely traumatised for life mentally. I hope she gets her brain surgery to hopefully remove that damn tumour. Her whole personality could change for the better. You'd be surprised how much these tumours can change a person's persona.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I cant help but feel sorry for her & I really don't want to go at her. Her whole life is like a horror story. She's definitely traumatised for life mentally. I hope she gets her brain surgery to hopefully remove that damn tumour. Her whole personality could change for the better. You'd be surprised how much these tumours can change a person's persona.
I don't feel sorry for her at all.
I empathise maybe. I do think that she's probably lacked any guidance from family growing up and the trauma definitely needs dealing with. She seems very angry but I don't blame her for that. She could actually do so much good as she comes across as articulate and bright. unfortunaltely outing people on tiktok isn't doing her any favours

Mar 20, 2024
UK
I was so fond of her until she turned on me! I see a lot of myself in her when I was her age. I'm the type to stand up for whats right even if it means standing alone. BUT I don't like arguing with kids & she is a kid to me because I've got 2 daughters older than her! I would feel like I am abusing a child. I kept away & ignored her trying to get me to bite for weeks, but I did send her a msg which she read totally out of context. I'm Welsh, she's Scottish. I know what I meant, but she read it the way she thought it meant....if you know what I mean? Lol. Mind you I was out of order by saying "Say hello to uncle daddy for me!" But if that was said to me, I'd laugh. Nevermind. I learnt a lesson. I can have a vile mouth & I'm the first to admit it. I go for the juggler when I start & I do hurt ppl with my nasty mouth because I mean too. I have no filter. I say whatever comes into my mind 😌

Yes I totally agree. She is highly intelligent & could run some amazing & interesting debates. She definitely has that Feisty side to her. The aggressiveness I can relate to. I'm the same. But her & I have something in common. We were both SA as children & I suffer MH. I don't consider myself a victim though. I am a warrior. It's made me into the strong woman I am today & nothing gets to me!

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Who's this ugly t ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240322_224919_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240322_224919_Samsung Internet.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Haha
Reactions: No More Guff