Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Mar 11, 2024
London
Sam and unstable were best pals at one point, just like Jemma she saw through sans s. Mad that them lot don't have the same intense hatred for people they believed when it's going to prove them to be the rancid bullying fs that they are. Mable you are truly not missed your poison and venom hopefully will eat you away until your dying day. Sad little t wi nea pals

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Mar 11, 2024
london
Sam and unstable were best pals at one point, just like Jemma she saw through sans s. Mad that them lot don't have the same intense hatred for people they believed when it's going to prove them to be the rancid bullying fs that they are. Mable you are truly not missed your poison and venom hopefully will eat you away until your dying day. Sad little t wi nea pals
Lets face it Mabel is not friends with anyone. She is like a sponge! She soaks up everyones life story for her own gain then squeezes the life out of you when you have no purpose or you try speak on your own life then she screams and shouts 🙄🙄

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Ok. But Sam isn't loyal to anybody. That's why she comes online for friends. She gets involved in the drama so she can feel needed. It's a pretty pathetic life if you ask me. She is the most boring person in a box.😴😂😂 I actually know about the jemma thing. Another one who saw Sam for who she is. Another online friend bites the dust. She's always so desperate to meet up with these ppl. Wonder why 🤔🤡🤡

Mar 11, 2024
london
Oh wow. Elsa would literally kill Sam. Don't gift if you can't afford it and don't gift cos you're trying to buy friends.😂😂🤡🤡
Im sure she was trying to get in her pants and thats why she was doing it! But who knows whats the truth in social media 😂😂 Sam failed to inform people that Elsa was actually sending her money to gift her with thats why Elsa went mad because she had to speak on it! Sam is a very dangerous person who needs to be behind bars

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Im sure she was trying to get in her pants and thats why she was doing it! But who knows whats the truth in social media 😂😂 Sam failed to inform people that Elsa was actually sending her money to gift her with thats why Elsa went mad because she had to speak on it! Sam is a very dangerous person who needs to be behind bars
She had a mental breakdown n is on meds for it. Guess all of her lies n sneaking around caught up with her. 🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
London
She had a mental breakdown n is on meds for it. Guess all of her lies n sneaking around caught up with her. 🤣🤣
fing diddums. That's a pity. A breakdown because she knows she's fed up. That's called guilt dense Denise. The horrific lies she's said and done, the trauma dumping she's so dangerous. I hope she reads this and knows that we know how much she's fed up and lied. Because she's put so much hate out there she deserves more than a breakdown. Everything she turns into her being sad, her trauma, her pain. Build a bridge and get the do over it you self centred inbred t. This is karma and I'm hoping more comes. It's no where near as much as you deserve.

Mar 11, 2024
london
fing diddums. That's a pity. A breakdown because she knows she's fed up. That's called guilt dense Denise. The horrific lies she's said and done, the trauma dumping she's so dangerous. I hope she reads this and knows that we know how much she's fed up and lied. Because she's put so much hate out there she deserves more than a breakdown. Everything she turns into her being sad, her trauma, her pain. Build a bridge and get the do over it you self centred inbred t. This is karma and I'm hoping more comes. It's no where near as much as you deserve.
Well if this wasnt straight to the point i dont know what is 🤭🤭. But its true and many keep saying it

Reactions: Sweet Angel