Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Mar 11, 2024
london
Thought she was fing off. She's back the attention seeking t. She was missing all of her sympathy off her sad following 😔 fing Johnny needs to get her now.
Ffs she just cant help hersef!

More like she had bans on her accounts and thought deactivating would help restore her live 🤭🤭

She is the sort to play mental health and scream from the window “ill do it” all because her benefits are due for renewal 😂😂

Welly Thrower

Mar 17, 2024
Glasgow
She’s on a fake account apparently in angies
Yeah her account is called ‘Gone’ atm. Pity she isn’t staying ‘Gone’ imo…she’d be doing us all a favour. I can’t bear that screaming, high pitched, ranting voice; shouting over everyone, because she things if she shouts the loudest her opinion is the right one. She just gets embroiled in EVERYONE else’s business when it’s not her place to be there. I mean, who IS she?! She’s a no one on TikTok, trying to be a someone. She needs to get herself a life outside of social media.

Tiktok_dramas

Mar 14, 2024
Northumbria
Yeah her account is called ‘Gone’ atm. Pity she isn’t staying ‘Gone’ imo…she’d be doing us all a favour. I can’t bear that screaming, high pitched, ranting voice; shouting over everyone, because she things if she shouts the loudest her opinion is the right one. She just gets embroiled in EVERYONE else’s business when it’s not her place to be there. I mean, who IS she?! She’s a no one on TikTok, trying to be a someone. She needs to get herself a life outside of social media.
I totally agree. She got herself so wrapped up in everyone else’s lives she literally does not know her arse from her elbow. Deffo she should be gone as the paronoia is deffo working over drive! She thinks by being in here on her own account it will take the heat of her troll accounts being outed as her. Let’s face it how does someone who’s a no one get more trolls then these big creators. Also who argues with trolls to the extent she does. she brought everyone’s entertaining drama down. If her past causes her so much trauma why does she took on it so much. Oh yeah sorry it’s a “Trauma response” she really needs to get a grip of her life and some fresh air at least once a week because sitting on social media screaming the most isn’t good for anyone’s mental state.

Feb 28, 2024
I'm sorry but that exposure was shocking, going on about how they worked on it all day, well if you had then you could easily have edited the recording to remove the boys voices completely instead of accidentally letting them be heard.
Also Tam the rhino going at people that said the woman's name before🤣 the exposure makes no sense, surely it shouldn't matter unless you were upset that it didn't mean more people were brought to the live with the mystery of who the person is.
Ps Tam, you've convicted 0 pedos, the police have 😂, even if you dragged one straight to the police station and they go to jail as a result, that doesn't mean you or any "pedo hunter" (and I use that term very loosely) have convicted them 👏

Feb 28, 2024
🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_6671.jpg
    IMG_6671.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 29

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
Honestly, that exposure was the worst I have seen. They worked all day to get this woman on the radar of everyone! they had one job to keep the children's voice protected and full blown exposed the kids! Jesus ladies! One job! It is bugging me that someone sat there the whole time screen recording and not intervene with the interaction regardless of whose live it was or not.
If these people are so bother about keeping people safe instead of stroking your egos with the fact they feel they done something good for the app just to say they did that :cautious: why don't you actually join the police force and getting involved in the cyber law to push them ahead.

Feb 27, 2024
Honestly, that exposure was the worst I have seen. They worked all day to get this woman on the radar of everyone! they had one job to keep the children's voice protected and full blown exposed the kids! Jesus ladies! One job! It is bugging me that someone sat there the whole time screen recording and not intervene with the interaction regardless of whose live it was or not.
If these people are so bother about keeping people safe instead of stroking your egos with the fact they feel they done something good for the app just to say they did that :cautious: why don't you actually join the police force and getting involved in the cyber law to push them ahead.
It was a complete s show. Tam is useless as a hunter and was a laughing stock in the hunting community

Reactions: sazafraz

Tiktok_dramas

Mar 14, 2024
Northumbria
Did anyone expect that exposure to go well though when they have Rodney the rhino as a figure 😂 I’ve never seen anything like it! They need to stick to what they know! There own dramatic filled life! Maybe they ned to practice doing awareness on themselves rather then others 🙄🙄

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Just bringing awareness to this admittance off James Hope aka The Fact Freak of the abuse he committed against his ex Sam Yeoman!

Attachments

• 4a90b70a861f7320a677361451d10a15.mp4
    4.6 MB
Mar 22, 2024
uk
Mabel and her crew are all jealous and are crying in the box about Miss Dread and her crew going to the ball🤣😂Mabel you will never be allowed your too loud they will be able to hear you from where u are and their in Grimsby with your FOG HORN!!!