Becki Jones @beckijones4

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
What the do is the oodie video?! The bloody age of her getting yeah excited over a fing Spider-Man oodie! The sleep tees are more like sleep tents with pockets! Companies shouldn’t be ashamed gifting this fat mess who is a nasty bully. Especially after the morris dancing situation
Why the duck are they gifting the idiot 3/4 oodies (which cost £39/59) each?? I don’t buy oodies anyway but I’d be fuming paying that much when that fat bleep is getting them for free for doing nothing except stuffing her face on camera

Last edited:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why the duck are they gifting the idiot 3/4 oodies (which cost £59) each?? I don’t buy oodies anyway but I’d be fuming paying that much when that fat bleep is getting them for free for doing nothing except stuffing her face on camera
Surprised they do a size that fits her.

Mar 8, 2024
Why the duck are they gifting the idiot 3/4 oodies (which cost £39/59) each?? I don’t buy oodies anyway but I’d be fuming paying that much when that fat bleep is getting them for free for doing nothing except stuffing her face on camera
She has more than enough money to buy these herself! She doesn’t deserve to her anything gifted. She’s a nasty piece of work

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why doesn’t this big fat thick t stick to stuffing her face or waddling in the woods rather than try talk about current affairs. She’s too thick and uneducated. She is a cocky t at the moment and it’s making me wanna smash her fat head in.

Also 700k is not a huge platform. ‘My platform’ - do off and go on a diet you ugly ape of a woman. Go back to bullying 5 year olds.

Mar 8, 2024
Why doesn’t this big fat thick t stick to stuffing her face or waddling in the woods rather than try talk about current affairs. She’s too thick and uneducated. She is a cocky t at the moment and it’s making me wanna smash her fat head in.

Also 700k is not a huge platform. ‘My platform’ - do off and go on a diet you ugly ape of a woman. Go back to bullying 5 year olds.
Hahahaha I didn’t watch the video past a few seconds but I can imagine she would irritate me to the level she has with you 😂😂😂😂
She is so cocky. And I don’t get why. She bullies kids, is obsessed with her niece and is a gigantic sized t!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Hahahaha I didn’t watch the video past a few seconds but I can imagine she would irritate me to the level she has with you 😂😂😂😂
She is so cocky. And I don’t get why. She bullies kids, is obsessed with her niece and is a gigantic sized t!
I wish I’d not watched it - she can’t even talk properly 🤣🤣 honestly she is utterly thick as two short planks.

And TL think she’s lost her virginity and that’s why she’s cocky 🤣🤣 - not sure anyone would go near here never mind have the stomach to find her Fanny under that colossal gunt 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I wish I’d not watched it - she can’t even talk properly 🤣🤣 honestly she is utterly thick as two short planks.

And TL think she’s lost her virginity and that’s why she’s cocky 🤣🤣 - not sure anyone would go near here never mind have the stomach to find her Fanny under that colossal gunt 🤣🤣
They’d need to roll her in flour to find the wet spot.
I can’t bring meself to watch it. I’ve just watched sevdas swim cap guide and I’m flabbergasted. Beko will tip me over the edge 😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
They’d need to roll her in flour to find the wet spot.
I can’t bring meself to watch it. I’ve just watched sevdas swim cap guide and I’m flabbergasted. Beko will tip me over the edge 😂😂
No one could roll her 🤣🤣 and oh Sev another thick as do moron, I can’t bring myself to unblock her as she really makes me rage that woman does.

Beko is the best name we’ve ever given her 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
No one could roll her 🤣🤣 and oh Sev another thick as do moron, I can’t bring myself to unblock her as she really makes me rage that woman does.

Beko is the best name we’ve ever given her 🤣🤣
They would need a hoist! Fat fing mess. She would eat the flour.
The fs blocked 3 accounts of mine for giving her some home truths and funnily enough it’s all been to do with her abusive behaviour to sedat. Going back months.
Beko is my favourite name for her 😂😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
They would need a hoist! Fat fing mess. She would eat the flour.
The fs blocked 3 accounts of mine for giving her some home truths and funnily enough it’s all been to do with her abusive behaviour to sedat. Going back months.
Beko is my favourite name for her 😂😂😂
She’d snap a hoist, maybe a JCB 🤣

I don’t know how you watch her, everything down to how she talks makes me wanna throw my phone. Sly, nasty piece of work is Sev.

Mine too 🤣🤣