Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
She’d snap a hoist, maybe a JCB 🤣

I don’t know how you watch her, everything down to how she talks makes me wanna throw my phone. Sly, nasty piece of work is Sev.

Mine too 🤣🤣
I can only witness the monster on insta when she posts. I have to prepare meself first before I watch her haha
I can only watch certain videos too. She makes me so fing angry. She’s another one with loads of confidence like fat hole. Mine is one I can’t bear to watch her. Her eating is absolutely atrocious!
Deffo some sort of heavy machinery would be needed to find her flange.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I can only witness the monster on insta when she posts. I have to prepare meself first before I watch her haha
I can only watch certain videos too. She makes me so fing angry. She’s another one with loads of confidence like fat hole. Mine is one I can’t bear to watch her. Her eating is absolutely atrocious!
Deffo some sort of heavy machinery would be needed to find her flange.
She makes worse noises than Aimee and Beko when she eats. Repulsive. How are her and Beko even friends? 🤣

And for sure it would 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
She makes worse noises than Aimee and Beko when she eats. Repulsive. How are her and Beko even friends? 🤣

And for sure it would 🤣🤣
Mine is definitely the worst out of beko, Aimee sevda smack ya husband and staff. They all eat disgustingly but mine takes the fing utter piss!

Mar 8, 2024
Surely people are paying her more to eat that way as why else as an adult would you do it? 🤣
She has to be getting paid. She spends a fortune on food.. and I’ve seen people say she doesn’t make much off the videos so she has to be getting paid from some weirdo to eat this way. It’s fing sickening

Mar 8, 2024
Does she go live? Wonder if she’s on only fans 🤣
😂😂😂 No idea. I can’t watch her. She makes me feel sick. I remember seeing her when she first started I’m sure she was a vegetarian? And never ate take away. Now she’s out of control with it

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why doesn’t this big fat thick t stick to stuffing her face or waddling in the woods rather than try talk about current affairs. She’s too thick and uneducated. She is a cocky t at the moment and it’s making me wanna smash her fat head in.

Also 700k is not a huge platform. ‘My platform’ - do off and go on a diet you ugly ape of a woman. Go back to bullying 5 year olds.
That video was so so cringey… Like a 10 year old doing a presentation for school. She can STFU when her sister and dad have both posted racist jokes on their social media… Also her eating at McDonald’s and ignoring the boycott because she doesn’t know enough… Then go and read about it, she’s thick but even she can understand a genocide if she bothered spending more than 5 seconds on it

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That video was so so cringey… Like a 10 year old doing a presentation for school. She can STFU when her sister and dad have both posted racist jokes on their social media… Also her eating at McDonald’s and ignoring the boycott because she doesn’t know enough… Then go and read about it, she’s thick but even she can understand a genocide if she bothered spending more than 5 seconds on it
Cringey is the perfect word, she’s not articulate enough to discuss current affairs is she. She’s a thick oath. And she’s wants to be educated on Palenstine but wait until she can’t go to certain fast food outlets once she has educated herself - the regret will be such trauma for her. I hope she gets stick next time she has a Starbucks etc 🤣🤣 she’ll learn to keep her fat trap shut.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why have I just had a video posted today on my FYP of Beko singing Titanic. She needs to do off as she’s as wide as the Titanic.

Mar 8, 2024
Oh I don’t know who that is 🤣🤣 never mind back to Beko Jones 🤣
Oh hahaha well ignore what I was saying then. Realised before this isn’t even sevdas thread 😂😂 so yes back to beko!
Is there a need for that tea she has put together?? I’d say all three trays were for her