Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
Defo two seats, she ain’t squeezing in one. And she best not drink for 24 hours as no way is she fitting in a plane toilet 🤣
Oh my god she won’t get into the toilet.. she really won’t. Be hard her getting down the aisle to her seat she will have to sit at the very front or very back. I’d be concerned about the stairs up to the plane holding her up

Mar 8, 2024
She just can’t talk properly. She’s so fick. Drinks fing oh it has twom.. she literally has nothing in her life. Other than shopping for crap and eating food. Her and Aimee are becoming the same person. No mates. No job. Suppose Aimee lives alone but she still isn’t a responsible adult/parent.
The way she positions the camera off her massive head in the car 😂😂
And the bag smells of fish? The less I say about that the better.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She just can’t talk properly. She’s so fick. Drinks fing oh it has twom.. she literally has nothing in her life. Other than shopping for crap and eating food. Her and Aimee are becoming the same person. No mates. No job. Suppose Aimee lives alone but she still isn’t a responsible adult/parent.
The way she positions the camera off her massive head in the car 😂😂
And the bag smells of fish? The less I say about that the better.
I watched that video and as soon as she said about the bag smelling of fish I thought EA will be raging at her stupidity 🤣🤣 with all the smells that come off her they’ll be no problem with a fishy bag 🤣🤢

She’s going to make the cruise her whole personality like she did with New York - hope we are all strapped in 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I watched that video and as soon as she said about the bag smelling of fish I thought EA will be raging at her stupidity 🤣🤣 with all the smells that come off her they’ll be no problem with a fishy bag 🤣🤢

She’s going to make the cruise her whole personality like she did with New York - hope we are all strapped in 🤣
It’s her tuna canoe causing the smell 😂

Mar 8, 2024

You know me too well 😂😂😂😂😂
Yes this cruise will be her personality now till she goes, when she’s there and when she’s back. Can’t wait for the state of her on a cruise 😂😂 double seat belts strapped in

Mar 8, 2024
She has to have a fella on the scene cus she’s so full of herself more so lately . Someone has to be filling her head with s about being gorgeous and stunning. She has this massive ego lately