Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
She finally realised its pronounced leah not Lee. Stupid t. Could she say the cruise name any more fing times. She’s guna be even more insufferable with this cruise coming up.
The dress is giving table cloth. The swimming costume is like a fing tent and the word is strapless you fing fick bint. And those sandals belong in the oap section of shoe zone.

Attachments

• IMG_4138.png
    IMG_4138.png
    435.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4137.png
    IMG_4137.png
    376.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4136.png
    IMG_4136.png
    445.5 KB · Views: 10

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She has to have a fella on the scene cus she’s so full of herself more so lately . Someone has to be filling her head with s about being gorgeous and stunning. She has this massive ego lately
Yeah I think our prediction the other week was right. God knows who’d do her but there is someone for everyone 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She finally realised its pronounced leah not Lee. Stupid t. Could she say the cruise name any more fing times. She’s guna be even more insufferable with this cruise coming up.
The dress is giving table cloth. The swimming costume is like a fing tent and the word is strapless you fing fick bint. And those sandals belong in the oap section of shoe zone.
I’ve never laughed more at one of her clothing hauls 🤣🤣 shoe zone 🤣🤣 antwacky selection of ill fitted clobber it all is. Even Bon Marche wouldn’t be seen dead having that lot on their hangers 🤣🤣

Also why are her legs and knees super weird. She’s one odd shape.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So she didn’t make a meal because she was out all day with her nieces and nephews 😂😂😂 Wonder how the rest of the adult population copes with working, looking after children and then COOKING on top of that?? The comment about not having time to go to a supermarket as if she doesn’t have sloads of food in her freezer or couldn’t pop into a shop 🙄🤣

Any excuse for a takeaway Beefbeck Mountain, carry on eating yourself to death and making excuse after excuse after excuse

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So she didn’t make a meal because she was out all day with her nieces and nephews 😂😂😂 Wonder how the rest of the adult population copes with working, looking after children and then COOKING on top of that?? The comment about not having time to go to a supermarket as if she doesn’t have sloads of food in her freezer or couldn’t pop into a shop 🙄🤣

Any excuse for a takeaway Beefbeck Mountain, carry on eating yourself to death and making excuse after excuse after excuse
Imagine being her size and jobless and thinking there is any justification to get yet another takeaway. Deary me. Her eating is out of control more than it’s ever been. Any normal person tries to eat healthy and shed a few pounds before holiday - not this whale.

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve never laughed more at one of her clothing hauls 🤣🤣 shoe zone 🤣🤣 antwacky selection of ill fitted clobber it all is. Even Bon Marche wouldn’t be seen dead having that lot on their hangers 🤣🤣

Also why are her legs and knees super weird. She’s one odd shape.
Bon Marche!!! Wahahahaah antwacky 😂😂😂😂 I don’t know you but I just love your sense of humour. You crack me up.

Her non knees are fing so weird. Her legs absolutely freak me out

Mar 8, 2024

Beefbeck mountain 😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Imagine ya head being this big and you have the audacity to make a video being so happy ordering a chippy tea, then having your swinging chippy tits hanging freely whilst serving up your chippy tea. She can’t contain her excitement. The way she goes on she’s all giddy over the food. She makes me sick. The confidence in this video @Eitak58 is the worse it’s been. What the do is going on?

Attachments

• IMG_4148.png
    IMG_4148.png
    411.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4149.png
    IMG_4149.png
    408.7 KB · Views: 12