Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
What the do is the dead pool dancing video.. no need for the faces she’s pulling.
A kebabum tonight cus she’s been busy but not busy.. do off beko. Ya just wanted a take away. Not impressed with the garlic bread.. your massive face gives it away.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
What the do is the dead pool dancing video.. no need for the faces she’s pulling.
A kebabum tonight cus she’s been busy but not busy.. do off beko. Ya just wanted a take away. Not impressed with the garlic bread.. your massive face gives it away.
WTF I thought you were joking for a sec and then saw her video… She got a takeaway AGAIN second night in a row??? She’s actually unbelievable 🤬 And more junk and beige processed se… And more chips 🙄 Lazy stupid bleep making excuses, just say you’re a lazy fat bleep who wants a takeaway, at least that would be HONEST

Mar 8, 2024
WTF I thought you were joking for a sec and then saw her video… She got a takeaway AGAIN second night in a row??? She’s actually unbelievable 🤬 And more junk and beige processed se… And more chips 🙄 Lazy stupid bleep making excuses, just say you’re a lazy fat bleep who wants a takeaway, at least that would be HONEST
Honestly I won’t comment on two take aways in a row cus I have had two in a row 😂 but that’s cus I was out for 12 hours both days and got home at 9.30 pm. I shared a small fings so I won’t feel too bad 😂😂 she just wanted a kebab so she should just say that. No cocky attitude of I’ll eat it cus I want to. Dickhead

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Honestly I won’t comment on two take aways in a row cus I have had two in a row 😂 but that’s cus I was out for 12 hours both days and got home at 9.30 pm. I shared a small fings so I won’t feel too bad 😂😂 she just wanted a kebab so she should just say that. No cocky attitude of I’ll eat it cus I want to. Dickhead
She’s had a ton of takeaways this week alone… Two consecutive takeaways for the average person doesn’t mean a lot in the wide scheme of things if it’s an exception and not the rule. The point is she’s having them basically every day.

IMG_5086.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
She has definitely been told she’s not allowed at the dancing anymore or maybe she’s not allowed to film it? But cus she’s not doing suitcase Sundays anymore i think she’s been told she’s not welcome anymore. I fing hope so

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She has definitely been told she’s not allowed at the dancing anymore or maybe she’s not allowed to film it? But cus she’s not doing suitcase Sundays anymore i think she’s been told she’s not welcome anymore. I fing hope so
Yeah according to the Reddit source she has been told she can attend only if she doesn’t film. Hence why she has hardly any content on some Sundays and why on other Sundays she makes passive aggressive comments about how she has “no plans” and Paige is posting about dancing. She avoids some dancing events now as she can’t make money if she goes and prefers to make content for £££, going to dancing is unpaid leave for her now. I love that for her, she can’t go every time anymore without losing money 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah according to the Reddit source she has been told she can attend only if she doesn’t film. Hence why she has hardly any content on some Sundays and why on other Sundays she makes passive aggressive comments about how she has “no plans” and Paige is posting about dancing. She avoids some dancing events now as she can’t make money if she goes and prefers to make content for £££, going to dancing is unpaid leave for her now. I love that for her, she can’t go every time anymore without losing money 🤣
I’m absolutely delighted. She’s a fing gigantic over grown t. She shouldn’t be allowed at the dance things at all. All she done was eat and film her fat face close up. Little eyes darting round the place to see whose looking at her

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I’m absolutely delighted. She’s a fing gigantic over grown t. She shouldn’t be allowed at the dance things at all. All she done was eat and film her fat face close up. Little eyes darting round the place to see whose looking at her
Totally agree. My daughter does dance and if some overgrown obese auntie was showing up every week with a suitcase full of my weekly calorie intake and filming I’d be FEEEWWMMINNG

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just seen her latest video… She’s not actually ill is she 😂 She was out all day at dancing scranning her suitcase of snacks, had an Indium takeaway and to avoid backlash for having 3 days of takeaway in a row decided not to post it. If she had cooked there would have been a post. Absolute bullshit 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Just seen her latest video… She’s not actually ill is she 😂 She was out all day at dancing scranning her suitcase of snacks, had an Indium takeaway and to avoid backlash for having 3 days of takeaway in a row decided not to post it. If she had cooked there would have been a post. Absolute bullshit 🤣🤣🤣
That’s exactly what’s happened.
Why does she insist on hiding her chins!