Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She left it for days after buying it in the fridge… I’m no expert but those things tend to be better when they’re fresher, she must have been dodging it as it was a fruit… Thick bint probably thought it was going to taste like a bounty 😂
I genuinely think that’s what she thought it would taste like. How did someone so thick get a degree?! 😳

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣 she talks about that house like it’s hers. And fancy putting a caption saying ‘I wanna move out next year’ when she’s never moving out.
She would have no one to bully. She won’t move out. She has no intentions of leaving. Also why the do is her telly so big in her room. She’s clearly just in there all the time. Fat mess

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Two things - first the size of her tea! Jesus! Can she not just have either wedges or nachos rather than both! And I didn’t think the scoops of shredded chicken were going to stop!!

And secondly - the size of her! What a unit! She’s looked huge on that dish up video! Her back tits are massive. I mean we know she’s big front facing but when you catch a side or back facing view it’s shocking.

Mar 8, 2024
Two things - first the size of her tea! Jesus! Can she not just have either wedges or nachos rather than both! And I didn’t think the scoops of shredded chicken were going to stop!!

And secondly - the size of her! What a unit! She’s looked huge on that dish up video! Her back tits are massive. I mean we know she’s big front facing but when you catch a side or back facing view it’s shocking.
Her back view and side view always shocks me.
Her scoops are never ending. She’s got a serious greed issue

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why does everything have to be a station or massive

her head face and neck are just beyond big as well
Its greed why she’s got to do stations, boards, grazing tables, buffets, putting stuff in takeaway boxes - food is her life. And also so she feels like she’s eating out or eating takeaway so she’s not missing out on the night she has to cook. Shes addicted.

Mar 8, 2024
Its greed why she’s got to do stations, boards, grazing tables, buffets, putting stuff in takeaway boxes - food is her life. And also so she feels like she’s eating out or eating takeaway so she’s not missing out on the night she has to cook. Shes addicted.
She really is so addicted to take away food. It has to be replicated at any chance she gets