Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She keeps saying ā€˜oh Iā€™ve got FOMO over this and thatā€™ - itā€™s a shame she donā€™t have FOMO over the gym or dieting šŸ™„

And all the white bits in her hair at the sides šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ rather see her wear the cap than that.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Iā€™ve just watched some of her live šŸ¤£ she couldnā€™t pronounce Fray Bentos ffs!!

Spots on her chin - always! Why? šŸ¤£ hair glistening with grease šŸ¤¢ and all she does is answer food questions about fave orders etc - 31 year old šŸ™„šŸ¤£
I canā€™t stand her lives šŸ˜‚ The way sheā€™s yelling at 11pm in her parents house annoys the crap out of me šŸ’€ Christ almightum her parents are trying to sleep and there she is yelling YOUM DONT HAVE TO GIFT ME GUYS

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I canā€™t stand her lives šŸ˜‚ The way sheā€™s yelling at 11pm in her parents house annoys the crap out of me šŸ’€ Christ almightum her parents are trying to sleep and there she is yelling YOUM DONT HAVE TO GIFT ME GUYS
God yeah I never thought of that! They must hate her living there! Sheā€™s shouting ā€˜hi everyoneā€™ too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sheā€™s so annoying.

Mar 8, 2024
Iā€™ve just watched some of her live šŸ¤£ she couldnā€™t pronounce Fray Bentos ffs!!

Spots on her chin - always! Why? šŸ¤£ hair glistening with grease šŸ¤¢ and all she does is answer food questions about fave orders etc - 31 year old šŸ™„šŸ¤£
Youā€™d get more sense out of a Fray bentos pie than her.
She is that fick she canā€™t pronounce it.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­
Her chin full of spots is vile.šŸ¤¢ and her hair is šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ firty one and this is her life and she has the audacity to be so cocky

Mar 8, 2024
1. Stop talking to your phone you buffoon
2. Stop making those disgusting noises
3. Stop with the s introduction before your ā€œhi everywunnnnā€ that on its own is annoying as do .
4. Youā€™re always very hungry itā€™s nothing new
5. Weetabix isnā€™t the nicest fing to eat but you like it cus it tastes of fing Nutella ya tit
6. Water on your weetabix as well as milk is a fing absolute no
7. Your tent top is s
8. Your hair is s
9. Your confidence is amazing considering you look like a pork scratching
10. Your just a the stage of no return.
11. Your positive advice is lovely and all but you sit at home, eating, in bed, all day, with no hopes or drive. Therefore it means jack s.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I honestly cannot believe that Mcdā€™s video. Not just the excitement over monopoly and packaging but the sheer amount sheā€™s ordered for herself. Wow šŸ˜µ two massive burgers, fries, mozzarella dippers and 2 x McFlurrys. That is the two kebabs all over again. What a fat greedy pig she actually is.

Mar 8, 2024
I honestly cannot believe that Mcdā€™s video. Not just the excitement over monopoly and packaging but the sheer amount sheā€™s ordered for herself. Wow šŸ˜µ two massive burgers, fries, mozzarella dippers and 2 x McFlurrys. That is the two kebabs all over again. What a fat greedy pig she actually is.
I couldnā€™t watch it. The way she says McFlurry makes me so angry. Her cruise video tipped me raaarrr over the edge so the maccies one was too much. Soon as she said McFlurry I couldnā€™t continue. I canā€™t believe she ordered that much.
That swimming costume reveal wasnā€™t necessary. She said it was too small. Then she proceeds to order a massive maccies. The phone umbrella wasnā€™t fing ridiculous. The way she says ā€œIā€™m buzzingā€ absolutely destroys my happiness. I just canā€™t wither. And see that fing pinky sticking out she just needs to pack it in altogether. Get to do beko

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I couldnā€™t watch it. The way she says McFlurry makes me so angry. Her cruise video tipped me raaarrr over the edge so the maccies one was too much. Soon as she said McFlurry I couldnā€™t continue. I canā€™t believe she ordered that much.
That swimming costume reveal wasnā€™t necessary. She said it was too small. Then she proceeds to order a massive maccies. The phone umbrella wasnā€™t fing ridiculous. The way she says ā€œIā€™m buzzingā€ absolutely destroys my happiness. I just canā€™t wither. And see that fing pinky sticking out she just needs to pack it in altogether. Get to do beko
Her sheer excitement throughout the video is disgraceful and I had secondhand embarrassment for her, imagine getting like that over a mcds. And she got 2 McFlurrys šŸ˜³šŸ˜µ greedy mare.

That swimming costume cracked me up šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she said she has a cruise clothing haul Friday - that should be a laugh.

Mar 8, 2024
Her sheer excitement throughout the video is disgraceful and I had secondhand embarrassment for her, imagine getting like that over a mcds. And she got 2 McFlurrys šŸ˜³šŸ˜µ greedy mare.

That swimming costume cracked me up šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she said she has a cruise clothing haul Friday - that should be a laugh.
Oh I can imagine the sheer excitement seeping from her massive pores. She likes McDonaldā€™s way too much. Absolutely no need to get every new item like in the one sitting. And to then act like itā€™s ok and acceptable cus itā€™s the new memum.
The swimming tent was a fing grim. Least the front layer thing covers her massive gunt that droops down.
The cruise clofing haulm will be comical

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Cath told us the truth and Becki said her rule is if you cook then the other person has to do the washing šŸ˜‚ More lies

IMG_5247.jpeg