Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine ya head being this big and you have the audacity to make a video being so happy ordering a chippy tea, then having your swinging chippy tits hanging freely whilst serving up your chippy tea. She can’t contain her excitement. The way she goes on she’s all giddy over the food. She makes me sick. The confidence in this video @Eitak58 is the worse it’s been. What the do is going on?
Honestly I cannot cope with her confidence - it’s either a bloke or she’s just cocky cos she’s going on a cruise with the Welsh whoppers.

And why can she not wear a bra 🤬🤢

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
WTF I thought you were joking for a sec and then saw her video… She got a takeaway AGAIN second night in a row??? She’s actually unbelievable 🤬 And more junk and beige processed se… And more chips 🙄 Lazy stupid bleep making excuses, just say you’re a lazy fat bleep who wants a takeaway, at least that would be HONEST
Her attempts at excuses wind be up! And the ‘I’ve been busy, oh not busy actually as I’m not allowed to say that’ - no you don’t know the meaning of the word busy you jobless lump 🙄

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s had a ton of takeaways this week alone… Two consecutive takeaways for the average person doesn’t mean a lot in the wide scheme of things if it’s an exception and not the rule. The point is she’s having them basically every day.

IMG_5086.jpeg
Human dustbin. Literally.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Morbidly obese, eats a normal persons yearly takeaway quota within a month, ugly as sin, fashion sense that was even antwacky back in 1660 and absolutely nothing going on in life but yet has this confidence and constant smug look on her massive meaty bonce - baffling.

Also she needs to stop doing ‘dance’ trends as she cannot even move her feet and just arm dances and looks like a static caravan.

And can someone tell her sunglasses stuck on her greasy head does not make her head look any smaller and it can still be seen from the edge of the milkyway it’s that big.

Can’t stand the obnoxious, odious, big fat munter 🤬

Mar 8, 2024
Morbidly obese, eats a normal persons yearly takeaway quota within a month, ugly as sin, fashion sense that was even antwacky back in 1660 and absolutely nothing going on in life but yet has this confidence and constant smug look on her massive meaty bonce - baffling.

Also she needs to stop doing ‘dance’ trends as she cannot even move her feet and just arm dances and looks like a static caravan.

And can someone tell her sunglasses stuck on her greasy head does not make her head look any smaller and it can still be seen from the edge of the milkyway it’s that big.

A static caravan wahahahaahaha 😂😂😂😂

dixie rect

Sep 1, 2024
liverpool

I’m absolutely crying at this comment
😭

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Also why the do is she walking around in clobber with her own face on it? I’ve secondhand embarrassment for that tshirt. Please don’t tell me she’s bringing merchandise out 🙄🤣

Also why does she think the ‘Becki Jones is on the go’thing is hilarious?

dixie rect

Sep 1, 2024
liverpool
Also why the do is she walking around in clobber with her own face on it? I’ve secondhand embarrassment for that tshirt. Please don’t tell me she’s bringing merchandise out 🙄🤣

Also why does she think the ‘Becki Jones is on the go’thing is hilarious?
Surely you’d been to be wearing size XXXL to fit her meteor head on it!!!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Only slightly 😂

The way she talks grates on my last nerve and the fact she rams food in her hatch like she’s not been fed for a week makes me queasy. Wish social media sites would perma ban beasts like her 😂
She should come with a trigger warning 🤣🤣 oh I hate that and it’s worse when she’s mid sentence and rams a massive gob full in then can’t talk, all whilst holding her hand over her mouth because she thinks she’s danity 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Surely you’d been to be wearing size XXXL to fit her meteor head on it!!!
Meteor head 🤣🤣 I don’t think she’d get in an XXXL, she’s only fits in size ‘tent’. I’m surprised she doesn’t have to go to the Zoo vets to get weighed.