Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
That’s how she says it 🤣🤣Imagine being someone on it when they are all there. You’d ask for a refund 🤣🤣
I’d get off and demand a refund. Imagine her little fat feet shuffling round the pool, gunt swinging, shuffling to and from all the food stations. Absolutely fing not. I’d be fuming if my cruise I paid for was being fat jacked by these three overweight idiots who didn’t even pay!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’d get off and demand a refund. Imagine her little fat feet shuffling round the pool, gunt swinging, shuffling to and from all the food stations. Absolutely fing not. I’d be fuming if my cruise I paid for was being fat jacked by these three overweight idiots who didn’t even pay!
Fat jacked 🤣🤣 you funny f 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That Home Bargains video 😳😳 Jesus wept - 31 year old and about 31 stone in weight and she’s dancing round Home Bargains with lollipops and witches brooms - with not an ounce of embarrassment. Where does she get the confidence!!

And no Big Beko you don’t look under 25, you act it but don’t look it. And stop doing the scouse accent as you ain’t Scouse!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She cannot even have grapes without covering them in jelly powder?! I’ve seen it all with this fat meff now! And the mmmm she does - wow I could smash my phone up 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
She cannot even have grapes without covering them in jelly powder?! I’ve seen it all with this fat meff now! And the mmmm she does - wow I could smash my phone up 🤣🤣
She’s vile. See the size of her back and back tits? Wow just fing wow!

Attachments

• 30c275cb-b590-45b0-91dc-8314fca80d94.jpeg
    30c275cb-b590-45b0-91dc-8314fca80d94.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣she is massive. She’s getting bigger by the day. I’m honestly serious when I say she’s not going to fit a plane seat or plane toilet.
She will not get down the aisle on the plane. How will she get up the wobbly teeny steps? Surely she would be over the weight allowance on those steps? She will have to get assistance to get on the plane on the other side in the lift thing. Imagine being this fat like.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She will not get down the aisle on the plane. How will she get up the wobbly teeny steps? Surely she would be over the weight allowance on those steps? She will have to get assistance to get on the plane on the other side in the lift thing. Imagine being this fat like.
She better hope it’s a plane that connects to the building so there is no steps as she will have a right job on hauling her 30 stone body up them. And I think she’ll have had to have booked two seats? I also wonder do you think anyone she knows is going with her? Or is she just meeting the 3 fatties on her own?

Mar 8, 2024
See the introduction she’s doing before her hi everywuunnn it’s so annoying!
How did she get deluxing and divulging confused and still manage to use the wrong word?! She’s so stupid.
Look at the pouting. And what’s with the hand hanging there like Sevda. It’s serves no purpose. Eating her jelly powdered grapes doing the work top lean! No just do off with the lean, with your transvestite looming making and massive man head on you

Attachments

• IMG_4452.png
    IMG_4452.png
    329.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4453.png
    IMG_4453.png
    348.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4454.png
    IMG_4454.png
    408.2 KB · Views: 8
Mar 8, 2024
She better hope it’s a plane that connects to the building so there is no steps as she will have a right job on hauling her 30 stone body up them. And I think she’ll have had to have booked two seats? I also wonder do you think anyone she knows is going with her? Or is she just meeting the 3 fatties on her own?
I’d say she wanted Paigey to share her cabin. But was told no cus she’s weird to ask her to go.
Yeah I would say she’s praying it’s a walk way to the plane. And yeah she would have been told to book two seats given her gigantic proportions. Wonder where they will fly from and to. Wonder will she travel to meet them at the same airport or will she fly alone

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’d say she wanted Paigey to share her cabin. But was told no cus she’s weird to ask her to go.
Yeah I would say she’s praying it’s a walk way to the plane. And yeah she would have been told to book two seats given her gigantic proportions. Wonder where they will fly from and to. Wonder will she travel to meet them at the same airport or will she fly alone
Surely she’ll meet up with them prior to the holiday? As how awkward meeting for the first time on a holiday. They’ve only invited her for clout. I bet it’s two seats, she’ll probably vlog and pretend the seat next to her is just half empty as it’s spare. I don’t know where she’s flying from but read it’s Seville where she gets on the boat and apparently it goes from Seville to Southampton? 🤣🤣 I mean pointless.

Mar 8, 2024
Surely she’ll meet up with them prior to the holiday? As how awkward meeting for the first time on a holiday. They’ve only invited her for clout. I bet it’s two seats, she’ll probably vlog and pretend the seat next to her is just half empty as it’s spare. I don’t know where she’s flying from but read it’s Seville where she gets on the boat and apparently it goes from Seville to Southampton? 🤣🤣 I mean pointless.
Yeah maybe they will all fly together. Sure Charley may need her own set of two seats too. Corey maybe needs a seatbelt extender. She absolutely will pretend she has the row to herself. Couldn’t imagine being sat by her, with her treat box that parents usually use for their kids on planes, talking to her phone, not able to say words correctly and stinking of a can of tuna.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah maybe they will all fly together. Sure Charley may need her own set of two seats too. Corey maybe needs a seatbelt extender. She absolutely will pretend she has the row to herself. Couldn’t imagine being sat by her, with her treat box that parents usually use for their kids on planes, talking to her phone, not able to say words correctly and stinking of a can of tuna.
That troglodyte Charley will need an extra seat just for those huge rubber lips of hers 🤣🤣 and oh good god she’s defo going to have that treat box isn’t she. The embarrassment 🤣🤣