Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
That troglodyte Charley will need an extra seat just for those huge rubber lips of hers 🤣🤣 and oh good god she’s defo going to have that treat box isn’t she. The embarrassment 🤣🤣
Them lips are fing shocking arent they! Never seen anything like it.
Yes that tray will be with her of course it will. She will be so buzzin to take it wif her.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Them lips are fing shocking arent they! Never seen anything like it.
Yes that tray will be with her of course it will. She will be so buzzin to take it wif her.
They look like a baboons arse. She’s so ugly. She actually gives me the ick. And whilst she’s not as fat as Beko she doesn’t dress remotely for her size at all. So you’ll have her with all the fat hung out everywhere in skimpy clobber and our Beko in her 1940’s tablecloth inspired Bon Marche clobber - what a sight. Then add gay Cory all in white looking greasy as seen and Lea the same colour as decking paint in clothes too small too. Ugh 🤢🤣

Mar 8, 2024
They look like a baboons arse. She’s so ugly. She actually gives me the ick. And whilst she’s not as fat as Beko she doesn’t dress remotely for her size at all. So you’ll have her with all the fat hung out everywhere in skimpy clobber and our Beko in her 1940’s tablecloth inspired Bon Marche clobber - what a sight. Then add gay Cory all in white looking greasy as seen and Lea the same colour as decking paint in clothes too small too. Ugh 🤢🤣
Charley has some balls wearing what she does. Especially those shorts that she always wear over her belly button so her flaps are almost falling out. With her belly out and massive tits hanging out as well. The lips through. Never seen anything like them.
Bekos table cloths will be all the same non shape in various patterns 😂😂 Corey is so far in the closet he’s in narnia. And poor Lea seems so nice but dresses horrifically as well

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Charley has some balls wearing what she does. Especially those shorts that she always wear over her belly button so her flaps are almost falling out. With her belly out and massive tits hanging out as well. The lips through. Never seen anything like them.
Bekos table cloths will be all the same non shape in various patterns 😂😂 Corey is so far in the closet he’s in narnia. And poor Lea seems so nice but dresses horrifically as well
She really does have some balls as she’s super confident and doesn’t seem to care what she looks like. And narnia 🤣🤣 yoy couldn’t have been more spot on. Lea is just a sap, comes across a bit dense to be honest. I feel tight but just can’t stand all 4 of them. Hope Eeuan and Kane aren’t going too.

Mar 8, 2024
She really does have some balls as she’s super confident and doesn’t seem to care what she looks like. And narnia 🤣🤣 yoy couldn’t have been more spot on. Lea is just a sap, comes across a bit dense to be honest. I feel tight but just can’t stand all 4 of them. Hope Eeuan and Kane aren’t going too.
She is so confident. Good on her but she looks a mess all the time. Proper minty looking. Needs a good scrub.
She is so dim. She seems to have a learning disability and she seems very nice.
I bloody hope them two fing eejits aren’t going. They shorten words worse than Charley does. They over act their reactions to food and their happiness. It’s all too much. I’d be so overstimulated in their company

Mar 8, 2024
No absolutely fing not. Where is she getting this attitude?! If my head was that big, my face was that ugly and my eyes were that beady I’d never leave me gaff. She’s a fing unit. She gets more annoying by the fing day

Attachments

• IMG_4472.png
    IMG_4472.png
    325.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4473.png
    IMG_4473.png
    338.5 KB · Views: 5
Mar 8, 2024
Size of that takeaway - now we know why she put the meatballs back in Costco! Nothing to do with them defrosting, just cos she knew she was getting a takeaway. What a pig.
Them meatballs were not ge tting eaten. She knew she was getting a take away. What the do was that suitcase video?! Also why do her and simple sev say free not three, fink not think and fing not thing but they don’t say fen not then? She said a few words with th the right way. Anyway she’s a moon headed prick.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Them meatballs were not ge tting eaten. She knew she was getting a take away. What the do was that suitcase video?! Also why do her and simple sev say free not three, fink not think and fing not thing but they don’t say fen not then? She said a few words with th the right way. Anyway she’s a moon headed prick.
Yeah she knew it was takeaway night 🙄 and no idea but does she even need a suitcase for 5 days where she’ll probably wear the same clothes. And 2 of those days are in Southampton 🤣 does she go tomorrow?

Also I wish she’d stop saying she doesn’t like McFlurrys 🙄 outright lie. And I wish she would stop filming with just her big fat head looking like a thumb as she’s rught close up to the camera in the corner 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah she knew it was takeaway night 🙄 and no idea but does she even need a suitcase for 5 days where she’ll probably wear the same clothes. And 2 of those days are in Southampton 🤣 does she go tomorrow?

Also I wish she’d stop saying she doesn’t like McFlurrys 🙄 outright lie. And I wish she would stop filming with just her big fat head looking like a thumb as she’s rught close up to the camera in the corner 🤣
I saw the McFlurry compilation hahaha too funny. Hate the way she says it too.

she must go tomorrow yeah. Why is it so short?! Would you even bother like. She needs a massive suitcase cus her dresses alone are fing massive. Let alone the rest of the s she packs.
Yano what she does looks like a thumb 😂😂😂. I think this free cruise thing has given her this extra attitude and cockiness. Fat t

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I saw the McFlurry compilation hahaha too funny. Hate the way she says it too.

she must go tomorrow yeah. Why is it so short?! Would you even bother like. She needs a massive suitcase cus her dresses alone are fing massive. Let alone the rest of the s she packs.
Yano what she does looks like a thumb 😂😂😂. I think this free cruise thing has given her this extra attitude and cockiness. Fat t
Oh I seen that compilation about the McFlurrys 🤣🤣 but she’s said it again tonight in the car. It’s such a lie.

She does look like a thumb, but why does she keep coming right close at the angle - it’s making me sick seeing her pores 🤣🤣

And I’ve no idea why it’s so short, maybe they only wanted her on the ship a few days as they didn’t have the food budget to gift any longer than that 🤣🤣

I think it is this cruise making her cocky but she’s going to have a s time and her weight will prove to be a massive issue, she’s alright here waddling round supermarkets, sat at home and car stuffing her face etc but out and about on planes, at airports, on a massive ship which will be some walking etc she’s going to struggle big time. From walking to wiping her arse 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Oh I seen that compilation about the McFlurrys 🤣🤣 but she’s said it again tonight in the car. It’s such a lie.

She does look like a thumb, but why does she keep coming right close at the angle - it’s making me sick seeing her pores 🤣🤣

And I’ve no idea why it’s so short, maybe they only wanted her on the ship a few days as they didn’t have the food budget to gift any longer than that 🤣🤣

I think it is this cruise making her cocky but she’s going to have a s time and her weight will prove to be a massive issue, she’s alright here waddling round supermarkets, sat at home and car stuffing her face etc but out and about on planes, at airports, on a massive ship which will be some walking etc she’s going to struggle big time. From walking to wiping her arse 🤣🤣
She said it tonight she doesn’t like them? Oh do off beko ya lying t.
Haha their budget doesn’t cover her for a week.. I’d say you’re right. She eats for 3/4 people so 5 days is max they can spend on her.
She will struggle getting round. Bet she will suffer getting off the boat to do day trips etc. she will just bask in the sun by the pool like a beached whale. Wiping her arse will be a task though.. unless she has requested a bum washer.. or she will just bend over and use the shower head 😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She said it tonight she doesn’t like them? Oh do off beko ya lying t.
Haha their budget doesn’t cover her for a week.. I’d say you’re right. She eats for 3/4 people so 5 days is max they can spend on her.
She will struggle getting round. Bet she will suffer getting off the boat to do day trips etc. she will just bask in the sun by the pool like a beached whale. Wiping her arse will be a task though.. unless she has requested a bum washer.. or she will just bend over and use the shower head 😂😂
Yeah in the car video she says it 🤣🤣

It’ll cost them a lot feeding those 4 for 5 days won’t it 🤣

Defo be a shower head job 🤣 she is going to pretend she’s loving life but she won’t be. I’ve a feeling once the evening buffet is done she’ll go sit in her cabin eating whilst those 3 get pissed.

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah in the car video she says it 🤣🤣

It’ll cost them a lot feeding those 4 for 5 days won’t it 🤣

Defo be a shower head job 🤣 she is going to pretend she’s loving life but she won’t be. I’ve a feeling once the evening buffet is done she’ll go sit in her cabin eating whilst those 3 get pissed.
She will be in her cabin majority of it ordering room service watching telly. She loves eating in bed watching something so that’s what she will do. She will be uncomfortable stomping round a cruise ship. They’ll be like a heard of elephants. It will be costing a fortune to feed them.
Oh I can’t watch her videos for long today. She was annoying the do out of me

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She will be in her cabin majority of it ordering room service watching telly. She loves eating in bed watching something so that’s what she will do. She will be uncomfortable stomping round a cruise ship. They’ll be like a heard of elephants. It will be costing a fortune to feed them.
Oh I can’t watch her videos for long today. She was annoying the do out of me
You ain’t wrong 🤣 imagine if she’s to share a cabin with Charley 🤣🤣 she will hate that!! Please let that happen 🤣

I’m finding her a hard watch (like this morning with all the gormless looking at the rain s) but I’m persevering for the cruise content 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
You ain’t wrong 🤣 imagine if she’s to share a cabin with Charley 🤣🤣 she will hate that!! Please let that happen 🤣

I’m finding her a hard watch (like this morning with all the gormless looking at the rain s) but I’m persevering for the cruise content 🤣🤣
Oh my fing lord the start of that rain video fed me right off. The whole video was too much. Between her ridiculous carry on over the rain to the corrie cup she used I was fully fed off. Alls she had to use was a dress of hers and she would have been fully covered.
Oh imagine them two in a cabin 😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my fing lord the start of that rain video fed me right off. The whole video was too much. Between her ridiculous carry on over the rain to the corrie cup she used I was fully fed off. Alls she had to use was a dress of hers and she would have been fully covered.
Oh imagine them two in a cabin 😂😂
I was the same 🤣 also if she was running late why the do did she have eat that nutrigrain bar before setting off 🙄🤣 honestly I bet she’s never felt real hunger.

Oh it would be like chalk and cheese but I’m here for it 🤣🤣