Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
I was the same šŸ¤£ also if she was running late why the do did she have eat that nutrigrain bar before setting off šŸ™„šŸ¤£ honestly I bet sheā€™s never felt real hunger.

Oh it would be like chalk and cheese but Iā€™m here for it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
There was need to film that video. Just eat your bar and get the train and shut the do up. No one cares youā€™re going out in the rain you oversized toddler!
She will be after some scissor me timber if theyā€™re in the same room. She doesnā€™t like fish though so Charley be the one eating

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
There was need to film that video. Just eat your bar and get the train and shut the do up. No one cares youā€™re going out in the rain you oversized toddler!
She will be after some scissor me timber if theyā€™re in the same room. She doesnā€™t like fish though so Charley be the one eating
šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ oh god šŸ¤£šŸ¤¢

Mar 8, 2024
It really would ā¤ļø and we are šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ do you ever wonder if she reads here? šŸ¤£
Yeah I would say so. I mean I would have to read it if I was making a show of meself online. Then Iā€™d remove meself cus of the show of meself I was making šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
One day who knows we could be having drinks in our city together ā¤ļø

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She said it tonight she doesnā€™t like them? Oh do off beko ya lying t.
Haha their budget doesnā€™t cover her for a week.. Iā€™d say youā€™re right. She eats for 3/4 people so 5 days is max they can spend on her.
She will struggle getting round. Bet she will suffer getting off the boat to do day trips etc. she will just bask in the sun by the pool like a beached whale. Wiping her arse will be a task though.. unless she has requested a bum washer.. or she will just bend over and use the shower head šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™ll definitely need to use the shower head as a substitute for the bidet she has at home when sheā€™s on the cruise šŸ¤¢

Mar 8, 2024
Her eyebrows literally come off her meaty bonce..
and she absolutely did not leave any of the sausage baguette or the Chinese. Has to just get it in there acting like she doesnā€™t have a big appetite

Attachments

• IMG_4528.png
    IMG_4528.png
    349.7 KB · Views: 4
Mar 8, 2024
Her hand movements especially this one are so fing annoying. She has so much attitude and cockiness. Irritates the s out of me she does canā€™t even listen or watch this whole video cus sheā€™s so fing unbearable

Attachments

• IMG_4547.png
    IMG_4547.png
    405.4 KB · Views: 2

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Also a Costa to wake me up.. but got a hot chocolate.. nofink she says makes sense. Thatā€™s cus you have jelly for brains ya dumb t
ā€œJelly for brainsā€ swear you crack me up on here and on Sevdaā€™s thread šŸ˜‚

Sheā€™s such a ducking child I swearā€¦ Appletiser instead of a pint and hot chocolate instead of coffeeā€¦ Acts like a 12 year old for duckā€™s sake