Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my god! Another board of food! Jesus wept it never ends.
I had to confirm my reaction to this.. is this a new thing?
Who wants to eat these grazing work tops? It’s good for an occasion or party with a load of people but not a Sunday evening. For 3 people and that’s even if her mum and dad eat it. She’s a greedy pig

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I had to confirm my reaction to this.. is this a new thing?
Who wants to eat these grazing work tops? It’s good for an occasion or party with a load of people but not a Sunday evening. For 3 people and that’s even if her mum and dad eat it. She’s a greedy pig
I assume it’s just for her and her parents? Unreal amount of food. And she’s done a fair few of them now, they seem to be her thing. And you’ve people in the comments telling her to do it as a business 🤣🤣 who would want anything her big fat hairy sausage mitts have touched 🤢🤢🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I assume it’s just for her and her parents? Unreal amount of food. And she’s done a fair few of them now, they seem to be her thing. And you’ve people in the comments telling her to do it as a business 🤣🤣 who would want anything her big fat hairy sausage mitts have touched 🤢🤢🤣🤣
Honestly I’ve ordered cheesboxes before for Christmas etc and if someone gifted me one that was made by her, close to her hairy arms, touched by those chunky food grabbers I’d be mortified. Scratching her scabby head and fish flaps. No absolutely not.
Sausage mitts waahahahah you’re cracking me up tonight 😂😂😂
She is obsessed with these types of things. It’s odd.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly I’ve ordered cheesboxes before for Christmas etc and if someone gifted me one that was made by her, close to her hairy arms, touched by those chunky food grabbers I’d be mortified. Scratching her scabby head and fish flaps. No absolutely not.
Sausage mitts waahahahah you’re cracking me up tonight 😂😂😂
She is obsessed with these types of things. It’s odd.
Chunky food grabbers 🤣🤣 I would rather eat off the floor in a crack den than eat anything she’s touched 🤢🤣 and she’s obsessed with food - anything related to it. I bet that cost a lot to do too, so wasteful. She must spend £500 a week easy on food.

Mar 8, 2024
Chunky food grabbers 🤣🤣 I would rather eat off the floor in a crack den than eat anything she’s touched 🤢🤣 and she’s obsessed with food - anything related to it. I bet that cost a lot to do too, so wasteful. She must spend £500 a week easy on food.
That cheeseboard she made was massive. It was a cheesework top. There was no board involved in it. There was loads to it as well. Imagine that’s what she served for your tea. That’s not a fing tea bummy. She definitely spends a whack of money on grub

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That cheeseboard she made was massive. It was a cheesework top. There was no board involved in it. There was loads to it as well. Imagine that’s what she served for your tea. That’s not a fing tea bummy. She definitely spends a whack of money on grub
It’s so late too, how does she not get indigestion eating all that. It’s defo not a tea, it’s a party thing like you said. And yeah it’s got to be a lot but how does she afford it? Benefits?

Mar 8, 2024
How many videos is she making about this fing cruise! No one cares about what you pack! Or what you’re taking on with you for hand luggage. Also wash that top. You’ve had it on all fing day. It must stink.