Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
She is disgusting. That tops been on all day. She’s a disgrace. Not a fan of gravy but has a side dish of gravy.. proceeds to dip bread in, bread with mash on!! She’s a fing pig!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
You guys have just had me in stitches 🤣🤣 I concur with everything you’ve said 🤣

I don’t know how she fits through doors with the width of her back 😵🤣 and she’s so fing greedy, why the need to have bread!! Just have the tea ffs it’s not like the portion isn’t filling enough. Fat do.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

I don’t know how she fits through doors with the width of her back 😵🤣 and she’s so fing greedy, why the need to have bread!! Just have the tea ffs it’s not like the portion isn’t filling enough. Fat do.
What’s worse is her mum already made a roast chicken dinner (as you can see the leftovers from it in this photo) but Becki had to make her own processed se instead as she’s a toddler who has to have her own way

IMG_5797.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024

There was no need to add the bread to the already gigantic sized meal

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What’s worse is her mum already made a roast chicken dinner (as you can see the leftovers from it in this photo) but Becki had to make her own processed se instead as she’s a toddler who has to have her own way

IMG_5797.jpeg
She’ll have had a tantrum cos her mum picked tea and wanted to use her own kitchen - so big beck no neck couldn’t take over the kitchen to cook a meal she wanted. She really is a giant toddler. Bet her mum is longing for the peace she’ll get when she’s away.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She can’t help herself, has to always have extra. She must panic at the slightest chance she’ll be peckish later 🤣
Bet she’s worried in case the crooooooooze doesn’t have enough food for all her meals and snacks 😂 She’s the type to eat every 15 minutes